Ch93 - Baby's Breath

At the end of the dinner, Li Zhao said goodbye to the people of the crew and boarded the car.

Da Ke saw that Li Zhao was silent and asked, “Zhao Zhao, during the meal, you suddenly went out for a long time. Did something happen?” 

“When I went to the bathroom, I met Xu Bei and talked to him for a while.”

Da Ke, “……”

Was any first fighting involved in this talk?

“Wait a minute.” Li Zhao saw a flower store and asked Da Ke to stop the car. He got off wearing sunglasses and a hat. 

The flower store wasn’t big. A woman in her 20s or 30s was cleaning the branches and leaves on the ground while a little girl with braids was sitting at a table and doing homework.

Once Li Zhao came in, the woman quickly put away her broom and mop. “Welcome.”

The store was filled with flowers. Li Zhao was dazzled by the flowers and plants and didn’t know what to buy.

“Sir, who would you like to buy flowers for?” The woman smiled. “Elders, friends or a lover?”

“I…” Li Zhao pulled down his hat. “The person I like.”

The shopkeeper saw his shyness and knew this was a secret love. “Does she know your heart?”

Li Zhao shook his head.

The owner knew more clearly. “Baby’s breath, sunflowers or daisies are all fine.” 

“Also, does she prefer simpler or more beautiful flowers?”

“Simpler.” Li Zhao was very certain. “He doesn’t like flowers that are too colourful.”

The shopkeeper made a bouquet of daisies and baby’s breath and placed it in Li Zhao’s hands. “I wish that your confession is a success.”

Li Zhao paid by scanning a code on his mobile phone. “Thank you.” 

Da Ke was so shocked that his eyes almost fell out when he saw Li Zhao getting in the car with a bouquet of flowers. He was indeed a matchmaker system. Whoever he worked for as an assistant would fall in love. He felt suffocated along the way but didn’t ask Li Zhao who the flowers would be given to. In fact, he already had a vague guess in his heart but he didn’t dare say it.

Once he sent Li Zhao to the villa’s gate, Da Ke pulled out his phone and called Luo Rong. “Brother Luo, Zhao Zhao… it is possible that he has fallen in love. We have to do a good job preparing public opinion.”

He thought Luo Rong would be angry or wonder what happened but Luo Rong’s tone was exceptionally calm. “Assistant Cao has told me about this matter. We have already made several emergency public opinion plans on this side.”

Da Ke felt some confusion. Even Assistant Cao had to manage the matter of Zhao Zhao falling in love? Then he thought about the suspected identity of Zhao Zhao’s love partner and realized. This thing wasn’t terrible but he was afraid the big person would treat Zhao Zhao as a victim to protect his reputation… although the man Zhao Zhao liked wouldn’t do such a thing.