Ch48 - Early Love?

“What? Someone stole my role?” Song Yu heard the agent’s reply and was furious. If it was Li Zhao then take it away. He wouldn’t dare say anything. However, someone else dared to rob him of his role? As long as he could retaliate then he would definitely retaliate!

“Who? Who stole it?” Song Yu growled loudly and his voice could be heard throughout the villa. 

“The drama side is unwilling to disclose it. They only said that a suitable candidate has been found.” The agent suspected that the crew didn’t dare let Song Yu, the rich second generation, know who the actor was. With Song Yu’s dog temper, the other party definitely wouldn’t eat a good fruit.

“There are so many people on the crew and there is always a loose mouth.” Song Yu snorted coldly. “I can find out as long as enough money is spent.”

Song Yu was right. As long as he was willing to spend money, it was easy to inquire about such news. They soon discovered the person who stole the role.

“Xu Bei?” Song Yu had no impression of this name. “The east and south have offended his family, why is it the north?” (TL: The Bei in Xu Bei’s name means north). 

“A while ago, there was a debut show that was very hot. Xu Bei came from that program.”

“He was the winner?”

The agent was silent for a moment. “No, he was only 10th place.”

“How many people debuted on the show?”

The agent was silent for longer. “Nine people.”

“This person who fell behind in a competition dared to steal my role. Immediately go and help me grab it back!” After confirming that the person could be bullied, Song Yu suddenly gained momentum.

“However, I heard that Xu Bei has a close relationship with Zijia Entertainment. My Immortal Girlfriend has received the investment of Zijia Entertainment and they named Xu Bei to play the protagonist.”

“It turned out to be bringing money to the crew.” Zijia Entertainment was the second largest company behind Strawberry Entertainment. It wasn’t able to deal with Strawberry Entertainment but with the power of Song Yu’s family… he couldn’t afford to offend them. 

“Forget it, I don’t want anything to do with this type of money-taking crew.”

The agent, “……”

Didn’t he love to do this type of bringing money into the crew? How could he taunt others?

Li Zhao didn’t know about the casting of My Immortal Girlfriend. Early in the morning of the third day of the new year, he rushed to the headquarters of Cangshi Watches to make preparations before shooting. 

The department manager of Cangshi Watches received him with great enthusiasm and took him to the watch collection room. The collection room was filled with the best works of the chief designer since the establishment of the Cangshi brand. Even though Li Zhao was a layman who didn’t understand watches, he still felt the beauty of these exclusive watches.

He also noticed that the watch provided to him for the annual meeting was placed in a very special glass cabinet. On the wall above the glass cabinet hung a photo of a woman in a cheongsam. She had a slight smile on her face and was elegant and charming. Li Zhao couldn’t help taking a few more looks.