Ch52 - Fight?

[Shocking! Cang Huan's senior management even said such a thing!]

[What movie is even a senior of Cang Huan crazy about?]

[A big man's latest way to chase stars is to praise him on a financial show.]

"Shameless artists. How can you enter the video with your low-end hype ide? Crawl out on your knees!"

"The moment I opened the video, I couldn't help wanting to spit. However, the content of the video made me feel it was too amazing!"

"After searching for the big man's identity, I don't think I deserve to be a star chase."

"Not worthy to be a star chase +1."

"If I hadn't watched the show again, I would've thought it was late malicious dubbing."

"I'm not a fan but I deeply admire..."

"Upstairs Li fan, don't pretend to be someone else's fan to express admiration. Your family's artist just received an alien sci-fi movie. It is doomed to be a dog and think about how to cry first."

"Upstairs, don't lie. Although my family's Zhao Zhao isn't the son of Strawberry Entertainment, he is at least half an adopted son. Strawberry Entertainment wouldn't give him this type of bad drama."

As everyone knew, as long as there was a domestic movie related to the subject of aliens, one was all considered the same and none of them would be recognized by their mothers. If a domestic movie with sci-fi and extraterrestrial creatures was produced then one of the ten would be ridiculed by the national TV station's movie reviewers with humorous and sharp words. The remaining nine would be silent because they were so rotten they didn't deserve to be spoken about."

"Tell the Li fans the bad news. It is said that this movie is about love and peace, the aliens and Earth people developing together."

The Li fans, "......"

What was this messy plot? It would 100% be a rotten movie! The Li fans were sorrowful. They ignored their baby being praised by a businessman and went to the studio to protest on the agent's Weibo!

They wanted their baby to have good resources! They didn't want their baby to act in a bad movie! Trash agent, please leave the entertainment industry alone. Don't harm their Zhao Zhao!

The scolded Zhang Xiaoyuan was very wronged. He was just a helpless, poor publicity agent! Li Zhao heard that Zhang Xiaoyuan was being scolded and opened WeChat to send him a 9.99 yuan red envelope to show his comfort. Zhang Xiaoyuan's feelings of grievance were instantly comforted by this red envelope.

After comforting Zhang Xiaoyuan, Li Zhao received a call from the boss' assistant. The greetings finished and Cao Jia finally expressed his intentions. "Zhao Zhao, if you don't like the movie Shadow of the Sky then we can give you another movie resource..."

"No, I think the script is good and very interesting." Li Zhao explained. "I have promised the director that I will wait two months for him."

Recently, Director Shen had been sending him good morning and good night text messages every day, even if there wasn't anything to say. He also asked, "Did you eat?" In the face of such kindness, Li Zhao felt he was the palace's old queen waiting for someone to come every day.