Ch105 - Who Is It?

Even a fool could see that Lu Hao's answer was mocking Zhao Junnan. It was just that he didn't mention anything else. Why talk about a double? There must be melons to eat.

Netizens always liked watching excitement. They urged Lu Hao to speak more clearly.

Unfortunately, Lu Hao didn't satisfy the curiosity of the netizens. He threw a bomb and ran away, completely ignoring how curious they were and how eager they were to see excitement.

Of course, the happiest one was Zhou Mei who was still fighting with Zhao Junnan. She had been angry with Zhao Junnan for a long time. Now seeing Lu Hao come out to implicate Zhao Junnan, she quickly took advantage of the heat to disclose some things.

Zhou Mei V: Some cheap people are cheap. If they see a sexy woman, they want to sleep with her. If they see a pure woman, they want to take advantage. Bah, sexy is just the appearance. If you want to sleep with a man then that is your choice.

Zhao Junnan, this hypocrite and bastard, entered the crew and felt she was a woman who played casually. Therefore, he made various ambiguous hints towards her. Once she refused, he made trouble for her everywhere in the crew. The other day in front of the media, he hinted that she tried to seduce him and it didn't work.

Zhou Mei couldn't bear it and publicly fought with Zhao Junnan. Such a disgusting man. Even if all the men in the world died, she would rather sleep with women than him.

Originally, Zhou Mei's words were believed. However, after Lu Hao stood up to speak, everyone was in a subtle mood. What if her words were true?

Everyone wouldn't believe it if a general traffic star came out to speak but Lu Hao was different. He had a strong identity and was currently a big brother of Strawberry Entertainment. Since the broadcast of Sky Song, his popularity was even higher than that of Zhao Junnan. There was no need for him to tell such a lie.

If Lu Hao didn't lie then did it mean Zhao Junnan had a problem?

In order to prove that Lu Hao wasn't lying, Lu Hao's fans searched around for Zhao Junnan's black materials. After checking, they found that Zhao Junnan had done many things when he was young and just became popular. In today's entertainment circle, these actions would cause him to be scolded until he left the circle.

Of course, not too many people cared about these old materials. The fact that Li Zhao was a double for Zhao Junnan in the Heroic Ruler crew was the focus of everyone's attention.

Heroic Ruler was filmed two years ago and all Li fans knew that Li Zhao was still running around various crews at the time, bleeding in order to make a living.

The Li fans pulled out the collection of clips of Li Zhao's minor characters. Every time they watched this video, they felt sad. They hadn't expected Li Zhao to act as a double in the Heroic Ruler and that he didn't even deserve to have a name. In addition, Zhao Junnan shamelessly said in front of the media many times about how much he suffered and how many injuries he received when filming Heroic Ruler.

The result? The fight scenes talked about by the audience weren't shot by himself but by Li Zhao! It was no wonder why Li Zhao said in the interview that his first cooperation was in Heroic Ruler, not Sky Song. No wonder why they didn't see Li Zhao's name when going through the cast list. It was because he was a double who shouldn't exist.