Ch67.1

Seeing the big boss approaching them, it wasn’t only Zhu Xia’s legs that were soft. Her colleague and the secretaries also felt something was wrong and took a step back.

The assistant colleague’s head buzzed and many speculations appeared. Did Zhu Xia have a problem? Was she a commercial spy? No, Zhu Xia’s identity assessment had been passed and she even had plans to focus on training Zhu Xia internally. Then why was the big boss reacting so much? 

Just as her mind was in a mess, the boss reached them.

“Sister Xia.”

S-Sister Xia?

The colleague and secretary were people who had seen many things but they were so frightened by the big boss calling out ‘Sister Xia’ that they failed to control their expressions, showing surprise and panic. 

The colleague turned to look at Zhu Xia, her mood very complicated. A coworker who usually rose to work on an electric scooter was actually someone who the big boss called ‘sister.’ Such a ridiculous thing wouldn’t even appear in TV dramas. She should’ve said it to someone above. Didn’t she know how much effort the department put in to check her identity?

The atmosphere seemed to be frozen after Yan Ting called out ‘Sister Xia.’

Sister Xia wanted to sit on the ground but once everyone looked at her, she was surprisingly calm. There was only one thought in her chaotic mind. She was Zhao Zhao’s sister and no one could hurt him using status or money.

Her mouth slightly moved and there was no way she could speak. Yes, who would’ve thought that the legendary big boss dragon would be with her younger brother?

Qin Xiao realized that something was wrong and told the secretary, “You go back to work first.”

The secretary and colleague left the scene in a hurry. In the face of their salary, all curiosity seemed insignificant.

Once the colleague and person from the secretariat left, Zhu Xia finally spoke. “Does Zhao Zhao know?”

Yan Ting was silent for a moment. "Let's go to the office and talk slowly."

After entering the big boss' office, Zhu Xia found she had calmed down and she even started to doubt Yan Ting's purpose behind approaching Zhao Zhao. A big person could get anyone he wanted. What attitude did he have toward Zhao Zhao?

The office, like the man, was full of indifference and alienation. The only thing that seemed out of place in this office was the pillow on the office chair. The chibi doll pillow looked very cute and Sister Xia recognized it instantly. It took after Zhao Zhao’s image.

“Sister Xia, please sit down.” Yan Ting took the cup of water from Qin Xiao’s hand and placed it in front of Zhu Xia. “Zhao Zhao won’t let me drink coffee and tea so I have to temporarily wrong you to drink boiled water.”

“Drinking water is healthy.” Zhu Xia took a deep breath and tried to make her posture more natural. 

Qin Xiao glanced at the two of them and exited the office, helping them by closing the door behind him.

“Boss, although it is working hours now, please forgive me for talking about private matters not related to work.” Zhu Xia took the glass of water and took a sip of water to relieve her tension. “I want to find out if Zhao Zhao knows you are the big boss of Cang Huan.”