Ch55.1 - Show Recording

The pig market was 70~80 kilometers away from Qingxi Village and the car of the program group was always behind the pig cart, smelling the suffocating smell.

Once the vehicles turned onto the country road, the pig truck drove along the uneven road and jumped three feet high. The crew even suspected that Li Zhao would be thrown out. 

“It is cruel, too cruel.” The staff members saw Li Zhao holding the railing of the car with one hand, his hair messy in the wind. However, he was still smiling and talking with the farmer and feelings of admiration naturally came out.

“Brother, I’m worried that once this episode is broadcasted, the audience will scold us for being ruthless.”

Although this really had nothing to do with them, would the audience believe it? No, they wouldn’t. They would only scold the crew.

“I don’t believe that he will be able to cope so easily after arriving at the village.” The staff members weren’t discouraged. They couldn’t give up. In order to maintain the group’s face and status, they had to be strong! 

Qingxi Village was a poor village. The economic conditions only gradually became better in recent years but it was still far from a town or a large city.

The farmer who brought the pigs was named Zhang. He was almost 60 years old and his children were working outside. He stayed in the village all these years and rarely saw such a handsome and gentle boy like Li Zhao. Before going out, the village chief had informed everyone that a star would come to the village to record a program in recent days. Unexpected, he was lucky enough to meet a star while buying two pigs.

The two people had a good chat along the way. By the time the car stopped at the village’s entrance, Uncle Zhang still had some ideas. He was also very happy chatting with this baby.

“Zhao Zhao, this is your mission card.” A staff member handed over a card.

Li Zhao opened the card and took a look. “Bring two staff members to have a meal in the village.”

“Where do you want to go? Just go to my house.” Uncle Zhang skillfully put a straw rope on the two piglets and spoke happily, “Today, I have stewed bacon at home and it is very delicious. Let’s go. Uncle will take care of your food.

After that, he looked at the production staff. “Are you the baby’s colleagues. Walk! Let’s go together!”

No, it was past lunch now and they imagined that they would be shooting Li Zhao shyly going to each household and asking the villages for food. Sir, if you are so enthusiastic then it will be hard for this program. 

The staff secretly glanced at Li Zhao, hoping he would refuse. However, once Li Zhao heard the word ‘bacon’, his eyes were already like Pikachu and his head was like a treetop being blown by the wind. “Okay. Sir, I will help you lead the pigs.”

The piglet that was just bought was timid and wouldn’t obediently follow a person. It took effort to drag it to a place. The straw rope was strong and wouldn’t easily strangle the piglet. Li Zhao took the rope and pulled, the piglet’s four hooves making long marks on the muddy ground.

The program group,  “…”

In order to go and eat bacon, Li Zhao was killing himself! 

Young man, you should take care. Don’t you have the burden of an idol?

"Zhao Zhao, how did you think of taking a pig truck back?" The staff member followed  Li Zhao and asked, "Is it a coincedence?"

"Qingxi Village is relatively remote and almost every household has a habit of raising pigs to eat. In addition, many villagers will raise piglets after the Spring Festival. So I decided to go to the pig market to try my luck." Li Zhao had some regrets. "If it wasn't for the prices continuing to rise recently, I would've save a few more yuan. However, i was afraid that uncle wouldn't be willing to take me."