Ch49 - Lifetime

The girl didn’t know why this person suddenly appeared. She heard the words ‘early love’ and instantly blushed. “Sorry. I-I just wanted to be friends with Brother Li.”

She was holding her mobile phone, her expression very embarrassed. The man who suddenly appeared was staring at her gloomily. It felt like she was being stared at by a demon and could lose her life at any time. This fear made her subconsciously step back. 

“Ting Ting?” Li Zhao was surprised by Yan Ting’s sudden appearance. “Why are you here?”

This was a shooting site and unrelated personnel couldn’t enter.

“Mr Li, hello.” Qin Xiao came out from behind Yan Ting. “I’m here to do something and followed… came to see with Mr Ting.”

Having said that, he turned to greet the filming staff. 

“Have you finished filming?” Yan Ting’s voice was a bit hoarse and sounded strange. Li Zhao looked up at him and couldn’t see anything wrong.

“Sit down and drink some water first.” Li Zhao handed a cup of water to Yan Ting. “I have drunk from this cup. Do you mind?”

Brothers using the same cup seemed to be fine. The moment Yan Ting took the cup and put the edge to his lips, he looked up at the girl standing in front of Li Zhao like a bad mother-in-law.

Li Zhao saw the girl had red eyes and looked somewhat pitiful. Then he glanced at Yan Ting quietly drinking water and smiled. “I don’t usually use WeChat. If you want, you can add my assistant’s WeChat. You can speak to him if you need help.”

The girl heard that Li Zhao was rejected her and her young heart was broken. She reluctantly smiled, “Thank you, I disturbed you.”

She finished speaking and without grabbing Da Ke’s WeChat, she turned and ran away.”

“Da Ke, follow and make sure she doesn’t get into an accident.” Li Zhao sighed as he turned to Yan Ting. “You are so fierce that you frightened the little girl.”

Yan Ting’s hand on the cup tightened. 

“If you are like this, I don’t know what girl dares to be with you.” Li Zhao saw Yan Ting lowering his head silently and thought this person had realized his mistake. Li Zhao reluctantly continued saying, “Don’t do this next time?”

“Are you blaming me for affecting you from becoming friends with that girl?”

The word ‘love’ turned around in his throat a few times but Yan Ting couldn’t say it and it eventually became ‘friends.’

“Even if you didn’t speak, I would’ve rejected her.” Li Zhao laughed. “A simple and cute girl like her, why waste time on me?” 

Simple and cute? Simple… cute?! Yes, such girls were naturally simple and cute in the hearts of young men.

Yan Ting wanted to cover Li Zhao's eyes and mouth. He didn't want Li Zhao to see others or to praise others. He would keep Li Zhao in his house so that no one could see Li Zhao except for him.

"You're fine." Yan Ting turned the cup around in his hand before getting up. "I'm going outside for some air. You continue to shoot."