Ch73.1 - Winning Gift

TL Note: Funny thing is that Zijia Entertainment actually means Purple Eggplant. I have been using the pinyin for it but in keeping with the naming style of the novel, I will now change it to Purple Eggplant Entertainment.

“Every weekend, the volunteer brothers and sisters will teach us how to draw, play games and make paper cutouts.” Li Zhao spoke about life in the welfare home without any grievances. “The dean was particularly powerful. Not only could he write beautiful characters, he could also play the panxiao.” 

The LI fans watching the live broadcast remembered how Zhao Zhao had performed the panxiao for a TV program during the broadcast of Overbearing Female President. At that time, he said the dean taught him but they didn’t think it was the dean of a welfare home.

It was ridiculous that not long ago, there were marketing accounts saying that Zhao Zhao was pretending to be rich. Zhao Zhao had always said he was poor and even the house he was staying in was borrowed from a friend, but these black marketing accounts didn’t want to let him go.

“After I lived in the welfare home, many people wrote to me and sent me greeting cards. The kind-hearted people were worried that I couldn’t understand complicated Chinese characters so they drew me cute chibi people.” Li Zhao’s eyes were red but his mouth was raised in a smile. I really feel that the world is beautiful, there are too many beautiful things.”

“I have read all the comments you left me. Please rest assured here.” He looked at the camera. “The past is over. At that time, I was very lucky and was protected by countless well-meaning people. So don’t worry that I will be sad about these things.” 

The happier Li Zhao smiled, the more pained the Li fans became.

“Silly Zhao Zhao, being so happy just because of two chicken drumsticks. I thought that chicken drumsticks weren’t great as a child.”

“The baby is so foolish that it is painful, painful.”

“He must be afraid that we’re worried so he went to this live talk show. Zhao Zhao, in fact, I wanted to thank you for the joy you brought me.”

“I finally understand why Zhao Zhao would stand up to clarify for Song Yu when everyone was blackening him. Song Yu prepared good food for Zhao Zhao every day. For Zhao Zhao, as long as a person is a bit good to him, they are a good person.”

“The more the sisters upstairs speaks, the sadder I am. My baby, he must have a happy life in the future and don’t be wronged.”

The live talk continued.

The host asked, “From Overbearing Female President to Seclusion Mountain Forest, you are becoming more and more loved by the viewers. Does this have any impact on your life?” 

“I am receiving more jobs and the number of people who care about me is higher.” Li Zhao laughed. “If I send a Weibo post at midnight, there will certainly be many fans telling me to go to bed early and to not stay up all night, although they themselves are awake.”

“Staying up late is a big problem for many young people right now. Do you usually stay up late?”

“I go to bed early apart from when I shoot night scenes.”

“There are no other entertainment activities at night?”