Ch40 - Party

“Yes, you are. You are the most special cloud in the sky, the strangest existence on the earth.”

“Li Zhao is the spokesperson of the Cangshi watches under Canghuan. It is natural for him to receive an invitation letter from Canghuan. Your artist can’t receive the invitation letter. Just eat lemons silently in a corner. What do you want to do with my baby?” 

“I’m a pure passerby. Although I feel that Li Zhao’s current position isn’t enough, he is the official spokesperson of the Cangshi watch and appearing here is normal. Last night, wasn’t there a marketing account that released the list of participants of the annual meeting. Li Zhao was among the invited guests. Network friend, did you only know about this matter now?”

“Not a passersby!”

The appearance of Li Zhao set off a new round of heat at the scene. Several Li fans holding Li Zhao’s light boards squeezed into a pile of fans, almost colliding with the boards of other fans.

“Zhao Zhao, come on!” 

Li Zhao heard someone call his name. He stopped to look and saw a few girls desperately waving at him. He raised his hand and waved at them, showing a big smile.

“Ahhh, Zhao Zhao saw us!”

“Zhao Zhao looks good laughing! I’m going to be in love. I’m in love!”

The girls were jumping up happily. Even so, they didn’t forget to pull out their phones to take a live video and send it to their other companions in their group of fans. Li Zhao couldn’t stay on the red carpet for too long. He continued to walk forward. Occasionally, the media asked him to stop for photos. He smiled and cooperated before walking faster.

This suit looked good but it wasn’t warm. Once the wind blew, the chill went straight to his bones.

“Zhao Zhao, please stay behind.” The host waited for Li Zhao to sign his name on the exhibition board before asking him to stay for a brief interview.

“Okay.” As a qualified actor, even if he wanted to shiver from the cold, he could firmly control the impulse.

“Zhao Zhao, this is your first time attending our annual meeting. What do you think?” 

“The organizers are very enthusiastic. The red carpet is long and the wind is cold.” Li Zhao took the microphone and spoke sincerely. “Before coming here, my agent didn’t let me stick the body warmers on my body. Now I regret listening to him.”

The host didn’t expect Li Zhao to be so straightforward and chuckled. “The heating in the room is sufficient. I wish you a good time tonight.”

“Thank you.” Li Zhao returned the microphone to the host and the live camera gave him a big close-up of the watch on his wrist.

Zhang Xiaoyuan sitting in the back and watching the live broadcast, “……” 

Once this was over, he would be scolded by the Li fans again. In fact, the Li fans were late scolding Zhang Xiaoyuan this time, They were busy licking the screen, busy taking screenshots of photos as well as saying ahhhhhs.

Li Zhao hadn’t participated in a red carpet before. Thus, the Li fans hadn’t seen Li Zhao on the red carpet side. After watching the live broadcast, some self-proclaimed mother fans silently turned into girlfriend fans.

“Wu wu wu, I’m not a competent mother fan. The moment I saw the baby get off the car, I wanted to open the collar of his shirt to see what his collarbone looks like.”

“The thoughts upstairs is too dangerous. I suggest you stay away from my baby.” 

“My family’s baby can be sweet and salty, which is a real treasure. Just wait, your mother will save money for a long time and buy a Cangshi watch.”