Ch64 - Eat

“Isn’t it too obvious who the water armies are trying to blacken?” The passersby couldn’t stand it anymore. “If you’re going to talk about who set themselves up as a noble son, don’t mention Li Zhao, okay? I’ve never seen a noble son sit in a pig truck, carry a piglet or squat on the streets and sell sweet potatoes so happily.” 

“I am a Seclusion Mountain Forest variety fan and I find it a bit funny when I see this. Li Zhao is so down to earth that he hides in a kitchen and eats bacon secretly. Where  did he sell himself as a noble son?”

“The sunspots are too ugly. Is it that some programs saw Seclusion Mountain Forest was on fire and feel a psychological imbalance, so they’ve started to use unscrupulous means?”

“Why? Isn’t this the last issue of Seclusion Mountain Forest? Don’t be so ugly when eating.”

The online bickering didn’t enter Li Zhao’s ears. He had lunch with Yan Ting, took a bath in the afternoon and slept beautifully. Then he got up and lay on the windowsill to take a look. He had planted an onion in a flower pot a few days ago and it was starting to grow green shoots. 

He happily took a photo of the onion with his phone and couldn’t wait to share it on Weibo.

Li Zhao V: My onion has finally sprouted [Photo].

“The onion planted by the noble son Zhao Zhao must not be an ordinary onion.”

“Yes, this must be a type of onion with an extremely mysterious power that only noble sons can afford.”

“In addition, that vase, it is crystal clear and translucent. At first glance, it is a natural glass gem and is worth a lot of money.”

Li Zhao looked at the comments and knew that his fans were talking nonsense again. Li Zhao replied to a netizen: What glass gem? This was the container left behind after eating a can of yellow peaches. It is 12 yuan a can and buying three cans will give you one for free.

“Hahahahaha.”

“Baby, don’t do this. What about your noble son image?” 

Li Zhao, “???”

What noble son image? He was so poor that he couldn’t even afford a house. Did a noble son even have anything to do with him?

Zhang Xiaoyuan called and the moment it connected, Zhang Xiaoyuan’s laughter was heard. “Zhao Zhao, you really hit back. But it is all thanks to your imagination that you can raise an onion in a can of yellow peaches.”

“What’s going on?” 

“Someone deliberately blackened you on the Internet, saying that you’re selling yourself as a noble son.” Zhang Xiaoyuan couldn’t help laughing as he told Li Zhao the cause and effect of the incident. “The team was trying to help you but you just perfectly shattered this rumour.”

What noble son would raise onions on their balcony? It should be said that few popular artists would show off a sprouting onion.

It was because Li Zhao dared to show off and the Li fans dared to praise him in an exaggerated manner that it became a wonderful act in the entertainment industry.”

“What’s wrong with raising an onion?” Li Zhao murmured. “It is economical, environmentally friendly and practical.”