Ch89 - He is Cold

For the cake that Li Zhao brought back, Yan Ting ate only half of it. The remaining half went into Li Zhao’s stomach.

Despite eating half a cake, he didn’t eat less at dinner. Finally, he covered his round belly and sat on the sofa to watch Sky Song with Yan Ting. 

Sky Song released two episodes every night and the online broadcasting platform was updated two hours later than the TV station. In recent years, there had been many historical dramas with a good reputation but their online hits weren’t high and the ratings were average.

Sky Song’s high ratings and hit rate surprised many in the industry. The major movie and television companies planned to work overtime and watch this drama in an attempt to find its secret.

The clothes and props were exquisite. The casting was serious. They didn’t allow 30-40 year old men to play the role of young boys, nor did they let 30-40 year old women play teenage girls. The plot was reasonable and compact, with no messy emotional dramas. The main plot line was clear and the etiquette of the characters in the drama was also in line with historical records.

The most important thing was that the actors were very engaged and didn’t break the audience’s immersion. Even the young actors had a very high character completion. Another point was… Xu daren in this drama was really fascinating when he raised his hand. It could be seen from the gifs of Xu daren that spread through the entire Internet. 

Love of beauty was a human instinct.

Director Yang was really good at training young actors and even Song Yu, who had few acting skills, performed well in this drama.

Not even half of the drama had been broadcasted yet but fans who were nibbling on the Li Yu CP sprang up like mushrooms. They cut materials from Overbearing Female President and Sky Song to create countless sweet or abusive stories for Li Zhao and Song Yu.

Song Yu’s studio was deliberately rubbing Li Zhao’s heat so they closed one eye to these videos. Song Yu, who once threw out grand words that he wouldn’t rub Li Zhao’s hype, would send red envelopes to Li Zhao from time to time because he felt too guilty.

Fans liking a CP was a common phenomenon in the entertainment industry. Both fans and entertainers knew it wasn’t real. Everyone just wanted to satisfy their own fantasy. Li Zhao’s studio found out that this matter had nothing to do with Song Yu’s side, it was all the spontaneous behaviour of fans, and didn’t manage it for the time being.

Li Zhao and Yan Ting had only been watching the TV for five minutes when Song Yu’s red envelope was received again. Li Zhao searched the Internet and found that his and Song Yu’s CP video had become popular.

Why did he have a CP feeling with Song Yu? He and Song Yu weren’t as good as…

Li Zhao subconsciously looked at Yan Ting and then retracted his gaze in a guilty manner. Ting Ting treated him as a brother yet he wanted to support his and Ting Ting’s CP? Was his pure heart infected by Yao Yuguang’s filthy thoughts? 

“What’s the matter?” Yan Ting looked over. “Did someone spread negative things about you online again?”

“It’s fine, it’s fine.” Li Zhao shook his head and accidentally clicked on the video, causing the video to play.