Ch99 - Kind-hearted

“Hello, Mr Ting.” Qian Yingmin looked at his son’s roommates. “Are you also sending your child to school?”

“Yes.” Yan Ting hung up the clothes and took a large bag of snacks from the suitcase, putting it on the table. “Zhao Zhao, sit and talk with your roommates. I’ll unpack your things.” 

Li Zhao opened the snacks package and told everyone to eat it. He opened the bag and the taste was good, so he fed a piece to Yan Ting. “How come there are so many clothes? I still plan to go home at night if there are no classes.”

Beijing University might stipulate that freshmen had to live on campus but Li Zhao had investigated it before coming. The university’s night checkup wasn’t particularly strict. In particular, for the major he was studying, the students were allowed to take leave to go out as long as the credits were completed.

“It is better than less.” Yan Ting took out the clothes and socks and looked at the environment of the dormitory. “Go home more when you are free.”

This accommodation was indeed a bit poor. The most advanced equipment was probably the old air conditioner on the wall. 

Qian Yingmin silently watched Yan Ting unpack the clothes for the young man and set up the bookshelves, his inner mood changing from shock to calm to ecstasy. He silently glanced at his son happily eating snacks and screamed wildly in his heart, ‘Son, it is time to hug a thigh. You have to be strong!’

“You have a good relationship with your brother.” Qian Duo looked at the snacks on the table, all of which were expensive products. “He even hung up your clothes for you.”

His father wasn’t so patient.

Li Zhao held the snacks bag and leaned against Yan Ting with a smile. “Yes, we are dependent on each other. He cares about everything I do.”

Qian Dup remembered his sister who beat him up and turned to say to Qian Yingmin, “Dad, look at other people’s older brothers. You should go back and educate my sister.

Qian Yingmin, “……’

How could this stupid son of his be admitted to Beijing University? Was it relying on the blessing of the Qian family’s ancestors? In addition, someone else’s brother… was this an ordinary brother? This was a loving relationship!

Qian Yingmin wanted to explain that his son had a low IQ since childhood but he saw that Yan Ting didn’t seem to mind and swallowed back his words. 

Thanks to the bodyguards brought by Qian Yingmin, the dormitory was quickly clean and spotless. In the end, the bodyguards wore white gloves and touched the room from top to bottom. Once it was confirmed that it was qualified, they left.

The two other students saw this and stared at Qian Duo blankly. It seems that this brother’s family owned a mine. A rich man and a big star had appeared in their dormitory. Wasn’t this dormitory a bit too good?

At noon, they had a meal together but Yan Ting didn’t go back to the dormitory with Li Zhao. “Go back and get along well with your teammates, but you can’t be too close.”

Li Zhao nodded. 

“Just call me when you miss me. Once military training is over, I will come and pick you up.” Yan Ting pressed down Li Zhao’s hat. “I’ll leave first.”