Exploring and a Friend (1)

Your POV:

"Hey (y/n)!?" My eyes torn away from the story I was reading on my phone and strolled to the staircase, peaking around the door frame. There stood my older foster brother with a smile, but I felt a guilty vibe coming from him. "What?"

Nervously, the young man rubbed the back of his neck. I already knew what he was going to say next, "The Hospital called me in again, so I have to go to work in a bit."

It hurt to see Hiroshi leave again, but he had an important job to do and knew everyone at the hospital counted on him. I smiled, covering the sadness that dwelled inside. "It's alright, Hiroshi. We can explore San Fransokyo another time, besides those people need you to help." My answer brought a smile to his face and ran up to pull me in a warm embrace. "Thanks for understanding."
Suddenly, a hand swiped over and over again on my hair. "AH! Hiroshi! You Baka!"

"Knucklehead." He laughed as I crossed my arms in a pout. "I'm not!" Before he left to work, Hiroshi turned to me, "You know, you can go exploring if you want. Heard it's going to be a sunny day, as long as you don't get into trouble." I chuckled at Hiroshi's attempt at being serious. "Since when did I ever get into trouble?" Dark brown eyes rolled as Hiroshi closed the door.

The sounds of busy streets and people everywhere reached me. Fixing the (f/c) satchel, I began walking in a random direction. I had to admit that San Fransokyo was the best out of all the other places we moved to or I moved to. My eyes left the buildings, looking at my feet and placing my earbuds in.

Music drowned out the city noises as I thought about how Hiroshi hasn't been able to hang out with me that often ever since the hospital calls him in more and more. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking when I suddenly bumped into someone, causing me to catch my falling earbuds. "Sorry!" I said quickly before speed walking away to avoid embarrassment.

A bell rang as a trolley stopped a few feet in front of me. An excited smile grew on my face, "Awesome!" I got on, taking a seat that gave more of a view to the outside scenery. The trolley started move and I began daydreaming. It started to get a little lonely, but a tap on my shoulder made me turn to see a guy with brown eyes and black hair. Dressed in a black shirt under the green fancy suit like coat.

He gave a warm smile, like the brotherly one Hiroshi gave. "Hey, sorry to disturb you, but this fell out of your bag." He held up my phone and I blush from embarrassment. "Thanks."

"No problem. You new?" I smiled shyly, not really the one to socialize, but answered him. "Yeah, my foster brother and I moved here about a month ago." It felt like I could trust him as he smiled. "That's cool. It seems like this is your first time exploring." I raised a brow, "Is it that easy to tell?" I chuckled as he did too. "Well, considering you've just missed all the stops."

That's when I noticed we were almost on the last stop. "I didn't really notice, guess I started daydreaming again." A sad sigh escaped my lips, then a hand gently placed itself on my shoulder. "You alright there?" His Brown eyes held worry, reminding of Hiroshi. I shook my head, "yeah. I'm fine." He had that look that he didn't believe my answer, but smiled softly.

"I know you're not telling the truth. How's about we make a deal? I'll hang around for awhile and show you some places around San Fransokyo, then you tell me what's up?" I was really surprised that someone would be so nice to take their time showing me around. "Really? But usually every one ignores me and I'm by myself." His smile grew as he nodded. "Yeah really. This way you don't get lost."

I pouted at hearing him make a mocking tone. He laughed, "I'm Tadashi, by the way. Tadashi Hamada. Also the person you bumped into by the Lucky Cat Cafe." Confused, my mind went back to the person I bumped onto and blushed again in embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry about that. Guess I was too in thought because I didn't know I walked by a cafe." Shrugging it off, I smiled warmly and shook his hand. "(y/n) (l/n)."

The trolley stopped and we both got up to get off. "So why did you want to show me around?" Tadashi shrugged his shoulders. "I like to help everyone when I can and you kinda remind me of my little brother."

"Oh really?" I said cheekily, which Tadashi ruffled my hair. "Hey!" I moved and crossing my arms in a pouting demeanor. Tadashi laughed. "Yep. Definitely like my little bro." His voice seemed to trail off and I watched as Tadashi eyes glaze over like he was recalling a memory. He shook his head, then smiled down at me. "Ready for the tour?"

----------------------------------------------------

(I'm sorry if the beginning is boring, but you will meet Hiro soon. Sorry again.) Tadashi Hamada belongs to Disney's Big Hero 6 and Reader belongs to you.