Tadashi Confesses (5)

(Sorry for not updating sooner, but here's a new chapter. Enjoy!)

The tasty nachos crunched in my mouth as I listened to the conversations exchanging among Hiroshi and the gang. On the other hand, I kept sneaking fast glances behind Hiro, who was too busy telling Hiroshi about Baymax. Mixed feelings came up from thinking about the flashback again and I tried to push it away, but it made it harder when that very person stood behind Hiro. Earlier, Tadashi had popped out of nowhere and we've been glancing at each other since then. "Hey, (y/n). Isn't it awesome Hiro graduated high school at 13?!" Hiroshi stated and of course I knew that, considering Tadashi told me. I just gave a grin with a soft answer, "That's really awesome." Hiroshi then, glanced to everyone. "So I've heard from Fred that you all go to SFIT. I'm guessing each of you major in something to do with science technology. Except for Fred, the major science enthusiast and mascot." Everyone chuckled. Honey spoke up, "That's how we all became friends, meeting at the same college. Wasabi maybe a bit OCD, but he worked on plasma induced lasers which is a success!" By now Hiro had came around to sit next to me, "And Gogo's Bike that runs off electromagnetic suspension." Hiro said. Hiroshi looked impressed, "Faster bike huh? Especially with zero resistance." Gogo nodded, popping a bubble and Honey clasped her hands in excitement. "I love anything to do with chemistry! It's thrill seeking, you know!" It was funny watching Hiroshi pay full attention to Honey, until my bro moved on to Hiro. "What about you, Hiro. How'd you get accepted into SFIT?" I could feel tension and sadness coming from everyone, even Tadashi. "Well......I invented and built, Microbots to help construction move faster and maybe help people with transportation or some sorts, but if it wasn't for my brother. I probably wouldn't have thought of it in the first place." Hiro gave a sad smile and I watched Tadashi place a hand on his shoulder before looking at me. "I need to talk to you." Taking out my phone, I typed a quick text to Fred.

'Me: If anyone asks, I went to the bathroom. Casper came to visit, tell Hiroshi.'

Fred pulled his phone out, then typed something before getting back to the conversations.

'Fred: Don't get lost, jk. I'll text him.'

My eyes rolled humorously, then received a text from Hiroshi.

'Hiroshi: alright, be careful. '

I stood, calmly walking out Fred's room with Tadashi following. "Why didn't you tell me before? I would've understood the situation you were in, Tadashi." We both stopped halfway down the hallway on the top floor and I opened the door to Fred's father's office. My body spun in Tadashi's direction and he seemed to be nervous. "I......I was just afraid you wouldn't want to be hanging out with me once you found out I'm-" I cut him off. "Please don't say dead. I prefer spirit or something like that." His Brown eyes shown confusion, but nodded. "So, I wanted at least one person to see me, hear me, you know. It......it's being a ghost has many disadvantages. Then I discovered you were a Psychic and really wanted a friend to help me." A feeling of sorrow swelled my chest, but managed a tiny smile. "I know a spirit that use to have that same situation, but it's normal to feel lonely and such as long as you have one person there." Tadashi grinned, "yeah. That's true.......there was something else too. A kind of feeling had me drawn to you and you know I love to help everyone, right?" My head shook yes. "You needed help that day because I remembered you were distressed by Hiroshi not always hanging out with you and something told me you needed a friend." "Yeah I did." It was silent, until I remembered the flashback. "You saw me before........didn't you?" Tadashi eyes widened with surprise. "Yes....I did, how-wait stupid question. You saw my past." "Actually, the last event before the fire, in more than one point of view. Was that what kept going through your mind during the tour?" I received a slow nod and hugged him, feeling Tadashi hug back. "I'll help you Tadashi because you need it and I'm your friend." The hug tightened, "Thank you, (y/n)."

Pulling back, we smiled at each other, until Tadashi smirked. "What's with the whole Casper came to visit text?" I couldn't hold in my laugh. "Fred decided on that name to hide the meaning of a ghost talking to me." Tadashi chuckled. My phone buzzed and I took it out.

'Fred: Hiro's heading upstairs. '

"I knew Hiro was going to follow by the curious look his face oooorrrr....." My brow raised as I crossed my arms. "Or what?" "Or maybe he's interested in you." My heart stopped a second before giving Tadashi a glare. "Did you seriously have to go there!?" He laughed uncontrollably, "its just a joke! I'm sorry okay? Ah!" I punched his arm before calling Fred. "Fred-tastic here?" I stiffened a laugh, "Fred, I was wondering if I can borrow one of the robotics books from your dad's office?" "Ooooooh, I thought you called because you got lost." He said humorously and I laughed. "Fred." "I'm joking. Yeah you can borrow the ones on the top shelf." Tadashi tapped my shoulder and he pointed at the door. There was a shadow on the other side, "Thank you, Fred. I'll be down after I get the book." "No probs, Batgirl." Hanging up, I stared at the high shelf and sighed annoyingly. "Why so high?" The door opened and I turned to see Hiro peak in. "Hi....(y/n), right?" I nodded shyly, still not use to new people. "Why are you in here?" "Fred let me borrow a book, but its on the top self." "You know there's no ladder anywhere." I heard Tadashi and facepalmed. "And there's no ladder." The sound of footsteps and grunting reached my ears. "Which one?" Confused, I looked up and saw Hiro using the shelves as ladder steps. "The green one." An image of Hiro losing his grip and falling on the floor went through my mind. "H-Hiro be sure you have a good grip on the shelf." Book in hand, he turned his head and went to get down. "Don't worry I -Ahh!" My hands flew to my mouth as Hiro hit the floor with a thud. "Don't worry he says." Tadashi snickered and I rolled my eyes. Hiro got up and handed me the book, rubbing his head. "You like robotics?" "It's cool, but my brother likes to do this as a hobby." "Cool." My phone buzzed again,

'Hiroshi: you better not be kissing up there. ;) '

Que, Tadashi laughing and me glaring.

'Me: Seriously!? Did you have to go there?! '

'Hiroshi: I'm kidding, knucklehead. We're heading home. '

"I gotta go, but it was awesome meeting you Hiro and your friends." Hiro smiled, "same here." "(Y/N)! Let's go or I'll leave without you!" Hiroshi yelled and I pouted. "No! You love me too much to leave me!" Hiro laughed, not hearing Tadashi laughing, only I heard. "Later." I said waving and smiled, making sure Tadashi knew what I was doing. He smiled brightly, waving as Hiro said the same. "Later." I ran out, managing to yell a see you later to everyone who stood outside as I hopped behind Hiroshi on the Sports Bike and we drove back home. "That was fun. Ow!" "That's for the text message!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey readers, hope that went well. I need help with how Hiro and the gang will, well except Fred, react to (y/n) telling them she's a Psychic and that Tadashi's there. Please, it would help. Thanks for reading peoples =D)