Downtown SF and Introducions (4)

(Midnight-Drawing77 here with another chapter update, hope you enjoy. Also a big thanks to you're guys comments, appreciate it! =D)

"OW! Hahaha, okay I'm sorry!" I punched Hiroshi in the arm as he parked the sports bike. We were in downtown San Fransokyo with many stores, markets, and small tourist attractions. "Whoa, look at all these places to browse! Let's go Hiroshi, we've got a lot of places to see before Fred's home!" I dragged Hiroshi down the sidewalk with so much energy and force that he slammed right into a pole. "Oh my gosh! Are you alright?!" Recovering with a dead-pan expression, we strolled along and happily went into stores. There were only a few that had awesome clothing right for us with great prices. In one store, Hiroshi had walked off from me to check out some tools for the lab when he suddenly came running at me. Turns out a girl was hitting on him and wasn't interested, so we ran a few blocks before going into a costume store. As the girl stopped outside, we slipped in dressing rooms and came out in whatever costumes were in there. The ones who walked out were a red ninja and a maid. The girl walked away and I busted into a laugh, "you know that costume really fits your figure!" Hiroshi stood in a black maids outfit, blushing madly. "It was the only costume in there." Quickly, I pulled him close and we took a pic then changed back to head to an ice cream parlor. "So what are you going to do about Tadashi?" I forgot about that and thought about the while ordeal. "Well, for one thing, he's still my friend, but he's gonna have to tell the truth when I see him again. I still feel bad I couldn't do anything to stop him from, you know." Hiroshi nodded, "I understand, but don't be so hard on yourself. There's probably a reason why Tadashi was the only spirit to come to you for help." My mind buzzed with many possibilities because he was right. I haven't felt any other ghosts or spirits since we came here. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Time to head to Fred's."

We had to use the tracker in Hiroshi's phone to find our way back to the bike and I was still nervous about the ride. The drive ended us in an area with fancy homes, until a familiar mansion which stuck out more among the rows of houses. "Yo Hiroshi! (Y/n)! You guys finally came!" Up ahead, Fred jumped up and down as we stopped near him. "(Y/n)!" I felt myself being plucked off of the bike and getting squished in a bear hug. "Fred, you don't want (y/n)'s reunion with you to be her last?" Hiroshi chuckled as Fred let go, "Sorry, it's just great to see you two again." "I could tell." I said trying to catch my breath. Fred waved us to follow him inside, noticing a familiar butler hold open the door. "Heathcliff!" I yelled, hugging him. "Long time, no see, Heathcliff." Hiroshi commented. "Its a pleasure to see you two Mr. Hiroshi. Miss (y/n). Good to have you back at the mansion." We waved to Heathcliff before Fred lead us to his room. "Okay, so I ordered pizza and nachos, preferably for you nacho lovers." My eyes widened, "No way, Fred! You're the best!" Fred nodded enthusiastically. "Yes way! Oh. And the gang will be here in a few, they have to pick up the little genius of the group." The sound of a door bell echoed in the room and Fred jumped excitedly. "Yes! They're here, can't wait for you guys to meet." I giggled at his preppy attitude, making my way over to the shelves in the back of the room and found the whole series of (fav.comic). "Oh my gosh, I can't believe kept my comics."

Soon, I was absorbed in the comic. "Oh my gosh! You must be Hiroshi! Fred's talked so much about you and you're little sister!" A loud happy voice made me jump and I turned to see a girl with long gold hair kiss both sides of Hiroshi's cheeks. I bit my lip to keep from laughing at his flushed face. "My name's Honey Lemon and this is Gogo." The black hair, purple steak girl popped a bubble before nodding a greet. Hiroshi did the same and turned to a dark skinned guy, holding a hand out. "I'm Wasabi, aren't you the new doctor at the San Fransokyo Hospital?" Hiroshi nodded, "yep." My eyes went back to comic as I heard the last voice and started get nervous. Okay I know them from the flashback and Tadashi, but I don't know, know them as friends. "Come on, Baymax." A sound of something squeaky followed, not knowing what it was and finally noticed this was too many people to be around. "Baymax? Bayamx where you going?" Said Hiro and the squeaky footsteps came toward me. "Hello, I am Baymax. You're personal health care companion." A big white robot of some sort, stood above me and seen it wave at me. I slowly waved back as a head popped up from behind. Bushy black hair and big brown eyes, curiously examined me. "Hi?" He questioned, not sure of who I am and I completely went shy. "Oh! Hiro, I see you found (y/n)." Fred said and Hiro smiled, as I got up and he held a hand out. "Hey (y/n). Name's Hiro Hamada and I guess you're Fred's Batgirl?" I blushed, feeling embarrassed that Fred told him that, but nodded and shook his hand.

Hands grabbed my shoulder and I was towed around Baymax and Hiro to be put in front of Fred's friends. Fred also pulled Hiroshi next to me and waved his arms out. "Everyone, this is Hiroshi and (y/n)! My two best friends before you guys." Hiroshi nudged my shoulder, "At least say hi." My eyes stared at Honey, Gogo, Wasabi, Baymax, then Hiro. All I did, that wasn't much, is wave and smile in shyness. "Don't worry guys. Once you get to know her, she'll open up and be more exciting." Fred answered. The way he said 'exciting' made Hiroshi and I glare at him. Yeah, Fred knew about my abilities and promised not to tell anyone, unless we agree. He shut his mouth and got nervous tried to cover it up only to fail miserably. "You know what? I think the food's here....I'm....gonna go now." Hiroshi and I watched him run out and turned back to see most of the team glaring at us, which was Honey who looked confused. Gogo was about to say something when Fred came running in with boxes of pizza and nachos. "GUESS WHO GOT PIZZA AND NACHOS! FREDZILLA! THATS WHO!" I giggled, glad Fred killed the bad mood in the room, but it didn't last. A chill ran up my spine and glanced around Fred's room, stopping right behind Hiro.

---------------------------------------------------------

(What's behind Hiro? Or is it who? Comment if you like, helps for motivation to keep writing, so thank yous for reading.)