Anger, Happiness, Sadness (37)

Quickly, I went to go change but something grabbed me by the ankle. "Ah!" My body slid across the floor with a dark shadow holding my ankle. Everywhere else I looked. Some people were being pulled, but had no idea by what.

I just had to leave my small weapons on my clothes. "You stupid thing! Let go!" Gogo was being dragged too and she was trying to punch it, but it dodged her hits. How is she able to it? "AH!" I moved to the side as I nearly missed running into a table.

A white flame went by, hitting mine and Gogo's shadow. Tadashi. He went flying around, hitting all the shadows. Why isn't he wearing his suit? Tadashi flew down to help me up as everyone check the others. "Are you okay?"

The cosplay wig had fallen off, but I nodded only to glare at him. "Where's your suit?!" I whispered. "I didn't have time to put it on."

"T-Tadashi?"

We both froze. My blood ran cold as I made eye contact with Gogo. Her eyes glared as I felt confusion and anger radiate off her. Oh man. "C-can she see me?" Tadashi asked. Gogo clentched her hands and began to stomp toward us.

We let out a painful cry as we were both grabbed by the back of the neck. I felt my back collide against the wall as the junky girl took us both in an alley close to the mall. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Her hands held onto my shoulders tightly.

"I knew something was fishy about you (Y/n). All this stuff that's happening started when YOU showed up!" Gogo yelled out frustrated, punching a garbage box. "YOU!" I watched her point at Tadashi as he backed up agasint the wall.

"Do you know how MUCH PAIN I've been through, since that...." Tadashi held his face. My mouth hung open at the slap Gogo delivered. That's when I felt bad, seeing tears fall from her eyes. Who knew Gogo could be like this? "Gogo?" I said softly. "Stop." She said shakily. Tadashi had a look of hurt in his eyes, looking down at her. "Gogo."

The thing that shocked both of us was that Gogo threw her arms around him into a tight hug. "I thought I was seeing things.......everywhere I went, you were there." Then it hit me. Was Gogo a Psychic too? Tadashi hugged back tightly. "You seen Tadashi when I was around too, right?" I asked. Gogo nodded.

"The first time you went to Fred's. Fred never get that nervous to just leave and......I saw Tadashi behind Hiro, even when you left the room with him in tow." There's gotta be more. "Did you feel like something was wrong with Aunt Cass that one time?" Gogo answered. "Yes. I did. Those people who attacked had weird moon like eyes, then I noticed they were back to normal when they got arrested."

Tadashi pulled away from her. "What else have you noticed?" Gogo sighed continuing, leaning against the wall and wiping her face. "Those dust tornadoes. I seen them while I rode my bike that day and I've seen these weird things spinning around inside." I smiled. "So you definetly saw those Cave Demons before they came into the library right?"

Gogo smirked at me. "You still have great skills." She looked away. "That's when I became more aware what was around me, especially when those ugly dogs came." "Hell Hounds." Tadashi commented. Gogo then stared at me. "I knew that was you (Y/n). In that new team."

I was surprised, smiling sheepishly. "How?" "You're fighting moves and skills." Suddenly, she punched Tadashi's arm. "AH!" "You're in that team too, but....." She smiled. "I'm glad you're alive Nerd King." Tadashi and i chuckled. "Spiritully. Not physically."

Gogo rolled her eyes, slipping a gum into her mouth. "Whatever. He's here. So who's all in the new team?" Tadashi looke at me for permission and I nodded. "(y/n)'s brother, Aunt Cass, and Fred." Gogo looked confused. "Aunt Cass and Fred know?" I sighed. "Fred has know since Hiroshi and him meet when they were younger."

Tadashi then spoke. "Aunt Cass wanted to help since she heard (Y/n) yell for me when the Dust Devils attacked us." My eyes went down to see I'm still in (Fav.Cosplay Costume.). "I should head back and pay for this, since it's a little messed up." i chuckled.

Gogo held Tadashi's hand, then let go. "I'll go with you (Y/n). Nerd King....be careful. We all can't afford to lose you again, even if we all can't see you." Tadashi nodded as I seen a light pink to his cheeks before leaving in shimmers. "Are we good?" Gogo looked at me, then gave a tiny smile. "You bet. You know, I've felt I there was something off about me."

"Why's that?" I asked. Gogo's eyes stared ahead. "I love speed and, well, everything a junky like me does, right?" "Yeah?" She sighed.

"I love it because I don't have to worry about crashing or wrecking. It's like I can see what's ahead of me before I get there. i can see which route is dangerous or safe. That's why I always want to go faster and faster. No worries about anything because I know I won't get hurt." We paid for my cosplay outfit, seeing everyone has calmed down. I thought about what she said and about what she saw and felt.

It's confirmed. "Gogo.........your a Psychic." Gogo stopped to look at me. "What do you mean I like see the future like a those gypsies or whatever?" I laughed. "No, well a little. What I mean is that you have special abilites and can see, sense, and feel nothing that's not there. Some psychics have their own unique abilities."

"I see." From afar, my eyes caught a familar (H/c) man who turned into a store. "Is that....." I ran, pushing throught the crowds, heart beating fast from excitement. "(Y/N)!" Gogo yelled, but I still ran until I peered inside the store window.

My eyes widened, hiding behind the wall with a happy smile. The man came back out with a bag as I followed sneakily behind, ready to surprise him. Giddily, I went up and hugged him. "Hi daddy!" For some odd reason, he tensed.

"Um...." He said confused and I pulled away to smile happily into his (e/c) eyes. "Dad, you alright?" My dad looked around, then smiled gently. "I'm sorry, but you must have the wrong person." I chuckled sheepishly. "Dad. Your daughter (Y/n) (L/n)?" Why was he looking at me with sadness and pity?

"You have to the same last name as me, but I don't regonize you sweetie. Maybe there's another family with the same last name." I gulped. "No. This can't be real." "Hey dad!" Two small kids, one boy and one girl, came running up happily to him. "Are we done shopping yet?"

My dad hugged them like they were his. Another older girl about my age walked up that looked like a popular. "Hey (D/n). I'm done shopping for mom." My heart dropped, tears trying to leak out. What is happening?

"Daddy?" I choked.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I'm not your dad." A woman walked up to him, kissing his cheek, then smiled kindly at me. "Why hello. Are you lost?"

My eyes looked at the kids, the woman, then my dad. A feeling of hurt struck me, making me lose my senses. "No. I-I must've been mistaken. Sorry to bother you Dadd- I mean sir." My voice cracking toward the end.

At that, I ran. Everything seemed to be in a dream, i couldn't hear anything as it was muffled. Tears blinded my vision and I sobbed as I ran. This can't be!

"(Y/N)!" A few voices called.

This isn't real! My dad couldn't have forgotten me! Dad! My heart hurt emotionally and my head was really dizzy. The tears poured and my feet running out into the city.