Meeting and Math (21)

"Bye guys." I waved at Honey, Wasabi, and Gogo who went to leave on Wasabi's car. Honey gave Hiroshi a goodbye kiss on the cheek. I rolled my eyes and laughed as Hiro gagged at the scene. "I don't understand....THAT!" I nudged him. "Just leave them be, but I might agree on that."

Suddenly, Hiro got shy again. "Hey, (y/n). I was wondering if I can help you with your online work tomorrow? Like after I get out of class." I chuckled. "Sure." Aunt Cass pulled up, waving to us. "Looks like your ride is here." Hiro nodded before kissing my hand. "Arrivederci, (y/n)." I raised a brow in surprise. "Wow. I see you've gotten better at saying it." "Yeah. Honey made sure I got a lot of practice."

"Well, I shouldn't let Cass be waiting for you." I have a small kiss on Hiro's cheek. "Au revoir, Hiro." Arms lifted me up into a hug. "Goodbye (y/n)." Baymax said. "Bye Baymax." Hiroshi and I went back to our home. "Hey guys. Oh my gosh, (y/n)! You're alright!" Tadashi glomped me in a hug. "Uuuh...yeah, except o might have a sore back, but other than that I'm good." He placed me down and I punched him. "Ow! What-"

"Were you and Boo arguing again?! Especially when I was in danger and gremlins running all over the place! Your lucky Hiro and Baymax caught me." I hugged him, pulling Hiroshi in. "I'm just glad I still got to live to see you two." They laughed. "Fred's gonna meet us here in the morning, so I suggest you get some sleep missy." Hiroshi said.

"But it's still early." I whined. "It's 10:02." Tadashi commented and I glared at him. "Not helping." Before I went up to my room, I heard Hiroshi tell Tadashi what we're meeting up for.

The next morning, I felt sooo comfortable in my bed when I heard someone whisper on my ear. "Hey, (y/n)." I groaned. "Go away." "(Y/n). Batgirl." It was Fred. "Whaaaat?" "Do you want (fav. breakfast burrito) or (fav.breakfast platter)?" I rubbed my eyes and got up. "(Your choice)." Fred gave thumbs up before going out. "Stupid morning."

Getting ready, I went into the kitchen to see Hiroshi, Fred, Tadashi, and.....Aunt Cass? Tadashi smiled sheepishly. "She asked where I was going and made her way here." "Oh..." We ate and I felt more awake as we sat in the living room. "So what's going on?" Cass asked. "For one thing. When did you start seeing Tadashi, Fred?" I asked. He held up his Monster necklace.

"The Protection Charm, remember?" I forgot about that. "That reminds me-" Hiroshi cut me off. "Don't worry, I put a Protection Charm on Aunt Cass' necklace." "Okay good, so you know what's going on now right?" Tadashi and Cass nodded. "Well, when me, Hiroshi, and Fred were young. We got into a lot of trouble because of my abilities, but one particular individual was kind of a dark witch. We stopped her from bringing the world into darkness. I think it's her again, but I need more evidence just to be sure."

Hiroshi came up. "And for now, doors are opened everywhere and spirits and all those things are causing trouble." Fred jumped up in excitement. "The Return of Fred's Angels!" Hiroshi nodded. "Exactly and since we made friends which (y/n) and I tried to avoid, but I guess the man upstairs decided we need help." Aunt Cass seemed worried. "Does this mean Hiro and his friends, even all of San Fransokyo and possibly the world is in serious danger?"

Fred, Hiroshi and I nodded. "Then I will always be here to help." Tadashi spoke up. Aunt Cass got a look of determination. "If there is something going to hurt my family and friends, then I want to help too. Besides, this is the most fun and exciting thing in my life!" She clasped her hands together. "Oh and I told Aunt Cass about Big Hero 6." Tadashi said as Cass nodded.

"Of course I freaked out at first, but I promised not let Hiro know." Tadashi sighed. "It was a rough time trying to make sure she didn't run right up to Hiro to yell at him." "What? I can't help my parental instincts." We laughed. I thought about something. "Who's gonna watch over everyone? I mean, Tadashi knows when everyone is in distress, but he can't be there all at once." Tadashi agreed. "Yeah, I've mostly have to watch Hiro."

"I have Boo to follow me, so I'm good." Aunt Cass suggested. "I can watch the team at SFIT." Fred said. "What about Honey, Gogo, and Wasabi when their on their own?" Hiroshi asked. "I can help with Hiro." I spoke, then Tadashi smiled. "Well, then I can switch between Gogo, Wasabi, and Honey." We all confirmed our plan to watch everyone.

"Now I've gotta make two more suits and a few upgrades." Hiroshi said, while walking to his lab, but Fred stopped him. "You can make upgrades on mine, but I don't know when I'll use it, you know being a superhero." I patted Fred's shoulder. "No worries. We'll keep it until it's needed." "Thanks. Well Fredzilla is needed to keep spirits up at SFIT. Laters!"

We all waved to Fred as Aunt Cass got up. "I should get back too. Gotta keep the cafe running and see what mess Mochi and Boo made." Tadashi followed her. "I'm coming with you. I still can't believe that gremlin keeps calling me Chicken Wings."

I stood there, looked around me and frowned that I was the only one in the room. "Well this sucks." The clock showed it was before 9. "Long way until Hiro comes over." Shrugging, I headed into the kitchen.

Hiroshi's POV:

My hand ran over my face. Making calculations, designing, and measurements for the suits, I also had thoughts about where to take Honey Lemon on a date. A knock on the door caught my attention and I pressed the small screen beside the door. Hiro stood out in the hall and wondered where (y/n) was. "Sup Hiro. Here to help (y/n)?" "Yeah. Where is she?" I shrugged. Suddenly we heard a loud pop like something exploded in the kitchen.

We walked in to see a very.....usual sight. "What.....the heck.....what are you doing?!" I yelled at (y/n) who looked at me confused. "I'm blowing up hot dogs." She said matter-of-factly. Hiro snickered as I held up an empty package. "You blew up all the hot dogs we had in the supply room?" "Hey, I was bored and needed something to do while I waited for Hiro."

Hiro hugged her. "Aw, she cares." I sighed. "Whatever."

(Y/n) POV:

Hiroshi walked away. "Ready to study?" Hiro asked and I nodded as we went up to my room. I spun around in the swivel chair as Hiro looked between me and my laptop screen which showed a few problems about math. "Aren't you suppose to solve these?" "I'm not as smart as you, so my brain takes time to turn." "You're just distracting yourself." Hiro held the chair and pointed to a problem.

"Okay, this is......" I zoned out as  he started explaining and I just stared at the problem. "Do you get it?" A nervous smile came on my face and I nodded slowly. "Let me know when you solved it." For 20 minutes, the problem remained unsolved. Hiro checked and laughed. Looks like he's gonna be here for awhile.