The Amusement Park "Part 1"- Hiroshi and Honey (27)

(I would like to thank ames5432 for being my friend through this whole thing and RosebudLavender for commenting such lovely comments. Readers, I am thankful for you reading. I'm soooo happy!

Hiroshi's POV:

Honey grabbed my arm, pulling me in an unknown direction. "Let's go to the Ring Toss!" I smiled at her enthusiasm, seeing her running in slow motio- WHAM! Right into the food stand. "Okay. That was painful." "Oh! Hiroshi! I'm sorry! Does it hurt?" I chuckled, feeling embarrassed. "I'm fine." She giggled as I followed her to a colorful stand with many balloon items and stuffed animals.

I paid for a few rings, watching what people did and handed Honey half of the rings. "Care to help me?" She nodded happily. We aimed and tossed the rings, only getting three around the bottles. We got tiny animal keychains when Honey gave me her red Fox with green eyes. "Thanks...here." Shyly, I handed her my green baby turtle with big blue eyes. "Aw! This is ADORABLE!"

Honey clipped it on her bag and I clipped mine on my car keys. Something dropped from a high structure and I smiled. FREEFALL. My hand linked with Honey's, grinning up at it. "How high?" "About 400ft. Possibly dropping at 40-45 mph. You seem happy to ride this." "Yes! Come on!" "Hiroshi, wait!" "What?" "Back at the Mirror Maze....."

I sighed. "I'm....I'm claustrophobic. That place was too tight, you know." Honey patted my arm in understanding. "Hey. Everybody has their fears and.....I kinda developed a small fear of claustrophobia since I've been trapped in my own Chemball Shield with microbots attacking." She seemed to recall the moment and I hugged her.

"Let's have fun. Isn't that why you agreed to come?" Honey smiled brightly as we took our seats next to each other. The holders came down, making me full of adrenaline and Honey laughed at me. The ride slowly descended up and we watched people down below. Honey tapped my arm and pointed. "There's Hiro and (y/n)!" I smiled at the two off by the game booths.

Stopping at the top, we were meet with the speakers that suddenly play 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy.' As they began to sing.....

The ride dropped.

"YEEEAAAAH!!!!" "AHHHH! THIS IS SCARY YET AMAZING!" I laughed at Honey. It came to the bottom, only to bounce back up again, until it slowed after going up 3 times. Honey and I got off, jumping around like kids and tried to calm down. "Wow! I should've came to an amusement park a long time ago."

We began to walk again and ended up by a game booth. MILK BOTTLES. People threw baseball's at stacked milk bottles. "I bet you're great at that." Honey looked where I pointed and shrugged. "Maybe. Let's see." I paid for Honey and she had three baseballs. Her face was full of concentration which I admired.

Finally there were two bottles knocked down, then three. Only one more ball. Wow. Honey has great aim. Well she does have to throw Chemballs which are a very AWESOME invention! The last ball knocked down a whole stack, causing other bottles to go down like dominoes. "Yes! I did it!" Honey jumped into my arms and I blushed, hugging her back.

My need for another fast ride took me over to a ride called Orbiter. All of a sudden a girl's face came into my view. "Ah!" I yelped, running behind Honey Lemon. "I told you, I'm NOT interested." It was the same girl from a few weeks ago. "Come on babe. You're hot, I'm hot. We were meant to be together. She completely ignored Honey, pushing her to the side. Oh man.

Honey came up beside me cheerfully. "Hi! Mind leaving him alone please?" The girl glared. "That's my boyfriend." I had enough and took Honey's hand in mine. "I don't even know you and right now you're ruining my date." Honey squeezed my hand with a nod as the girl went up to my face. "No. You're mine."

She placed a hand on my shoulder, making me uncomfortable until something orange covered the girl from head to toe. "EW! MY HAIR!" Honey stood firm as the girl glared. "I suggest you leave and change. You're way too available, just an advice." The girl huffed, walking off. "Ready to ride the Orbiter?"

Honey acted like nothing happened and I laughed. We got into a seat as the guy pulled the bar down to restrain us. "You keep Chemballs in your regular bags?" Honey smiled sheepishly. "You never know when you'll need them, though it's hard to make sure they don't, you know, Boom!" An idea came to me and kept it in mind for later.

The Orbital slowly turned and 'Gangnam Style' played. The ride itself spun, then our seats stared turning too. It went faster and faster. Honey and I yelled excitedly when it tilt. I sat where Honey leaned on me from the force of the spinning. That caused me to look away with a blush. Soon the ride stopped an we got off, trying to regain our balance.

"Wasn't as fast as I though it was, but extremely fun!" "I know! I hope I wasn't squishing you!" Honey said in worry. I gave a lopsided smiled, causing Honey to have a small tint of pink on her cheeks. So cute! Swiftly, I picked her up like a bride. "Not at all, m'lady." Honey giggled.

"OH MY GODS! DON'T TELL ME YOU ASKED FOR HER HAND LREADY?!"

My face burned from irritation and embarrassment at the voice of (y/n), then Hiro.

"HONEY LEMON! YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO MARRY A GUY YOU JUST MEET!"

There goes my dignity. Well, it feels like it.