Babysitter and Freezing Accident (6)

(New chapter! Enjoy it greatly Readers! =D)

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, (y/n)?" I turned my head to see Hiroshi dressed in his doctor coat. "What?" The clock beside me read 4:30 am. "Got a call again, so later I'm gonna find a babysitter cause I don't know when I'll be back." Sleepiness still clouded my mind, so I just curled up again. "Okay." The sunlight blinded through my eyelids and I tried to go back to sleep, buuuuut didn't work out. "Stupid mornings, can't you let me sleep?" Sighing, I got up and changed before heading downstairs. It was awfully quiet, usually I could here Hiroshi snores or hear him getting ready. "Weird." Then I realized I was alone in a good mood and a smile appeared on my face. "Kitchen here I come." Going through the cupboards and fridge, I got things to make (favorite breakfast ). After cooking, I skipped over to the living room, plopped down on the curved couch, and switched on the big tv. A shift on the couch made me turned slowly and there sat a familiar honey blonde girl. She waved happily, "Hi (y/n)!" "Ah!" I covered my mouth, feeling embarrassed that I hadn't know she was there. "I'm sorry, did I scare you. I should've said something earlier, but you're brother said you needed a babysitter and I just had to volunteer!" She stopped grinning, giving a nervous look. "You do remember me right? Honey Lemon." Of course I remembered her, especially when the way Hiroshi acted around her last night, so I nodded. Honey sighed in relief, "Well that's good. Since I'm babysitting you, I thought we could hang out to-" Wait. Babysitter? Then I remembered earlier this morning, Hiroshi told me as he went to work. "Is that alright with you?" Honey asked. "Sorry.....I wasn't really paying attention." I said softly. Honey chuckled, "that's understandable. I said I need to finish up some work in my lab's, if you don't mind coming with me to SFIT, then after we can get lunch and go somewhere for fun?" A smile formed on my face and I nodded.

Finishing up my breakfast, we both went out to her car and drove to SFIT. "Just follow me, k?" I followed Honey through the front of the building where Tadashi and I stopped on the tour. This place was big as we went around, seeing grass all over, but one area made an image flash before my eyes. Quickly, I shrugged it off and watched as we continued to a really cool looking glass building. "Whoa!" I gasped and Honey clasped her hands. "Awesome right?! But that's not the best part, you'll see." The sign read, 'Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab' Honey pressed the elevator to go up and we stopped on a floor with blurry room windows so you couldn't see in. Honey lead me down the hall and through double doors. What I saw, made me full of excitement. "This is awesome!" There many people working on robotics, testing them out or having fun. "I guess the gang didn't come in, oh well." Knowing from experience (Hiroshi), I kept my distance away from the lab section for thrill-seeking chemist, observing Honey mix a bunch of chemicals. Suddenly my phone rang and seen it was a phone number I didn't know. "Hello?" I said as a boy anwsered who seemed hesitant. "Hello, is....um (y/n) there?" My brow rose in confusion. "Yyyyeah? Who's this?" The boy let out a sigh and sounded happy. "Hey (y/n), it's Hiro." I smiled, "Hey Hiro.....how did you get my number?" "Fred." I chuckled. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm great, you?" "Same." It sounded like Hiro was screwing something in. "Anyway, I was wondering. Have you been to SFIT before?" Before I could reply, a gust of freezing wind came from Honey's lab, making me drop my phone. "EEK! H-H-Honey wh-what w-was th-that?!" My teeth chartered and I wrapped my arms around myself, seeing Honey doing the same. "S-S-sorry, (y-y/n). I p-put t-to m-m-much pr-press-ssure on m-my f-f-freezing mi-mixture."

The double doors on the other side of the room flung open and we both looked up to see a surprised Hiro with a phone in hand. "(Y/n)? Oh my gosh, are two alright?" Hiro ran over, Baymax waddling right behind him. "F-f-freezing mix-mixture." Honey chattered out and Baymax stood in front of us. "Scan Complete. The both of you have been exposed to freezing temperatures and your blood flow has reduced dramatically. I suggest finding immediate warmth to prevent serious frostbite." "Wow, you even have frost all over you both." I heard Tadashi say, looking to see him beside me, then to Hiro. Something warm pressed against my back, but that didn't bother me. The thing was Baymax hugging Honey and I, accidentally pulling Hiro against me. "I'm sooo sorry." He said and I sighed, ignoring Tadashi's laughing. "I-its ok-kay, n-not y-your f-fault." Hiro smiled, turning up to Baymax. "Baymax? How long is this going to take?" "Less than one hour." The heat inside Baymax began to slowly warm my body, bringing my shaking down a little. "If you don't mind me asking, why you here with Honey?" Hiro asked. "I'd like to know too." Tadashi said. "Babysitter." I answered plainly. Hiro laughed, "Seriously?" Honey then spoke up, "I volunteered for Hiroshi, plus I wanted to get to know (y/n) more, so far she's awesome!" Tadashi seemed to stare at his hands, then reached out to touch my shoulder. Warmth spread through me, not feeling cold anymore and I fave him a confused expression. "I have no idea." Tadashi said while doing the same to Honey. "Your temperatures have returned to normal, I can not deactivate until you say you are satisfied with my care." Honey and I told Baymax we were satisfied with our care and he stepped back. "I should probably continue tomorrow."

The four of us helped Honey clean the lab area. I took glances at Tadashi who just smiled and I turned to Honey. "Honey, is there a bathroom around here?" She nodded pointing out the double doors. When I stepped out, I immediately hugged Tadashi. "Good to see you again, Tadashi. How are things?" "Its fine, but little hard to keep watch of Hiro, Aunt Cass and my friends." I nodded in understanding. "That's great, you know, I hate to keep cutting our talks short." Tadashi nodded and we hugged again. I went back in to see Honey jumping around energetically. She came running and started shaking me. "Guess what?! Hiroshi invited me to have dinner with you guys to repay me for babysitting you. Did you call your aunt, Hiro?" "She said that it's fine." I was beyond confused and Hiro laughed at my face. "Hiroshi invited my Aunt and I to dinner too, so I'm gonna hang around with you and Honey. After we drop Baymax off." My eyes were wide, nodding slowly. "Mmm, that's cool." "Looks like you two are going to get closer." Tadashi teased and I swung my fist like I was cheering, hitting Tadashi's arm. "Ah!" "Yay! We finally have our first guests." Honey and Hiro chuckled. "Shall we get going?" We headed to Honey's car and before I got in, "I'll meet you at the Cafe." Tadashi said, giving him a slight nod and started helping Hiro push Baymax in the back seat. "Come on Baymax." Hiro groaned, finally we got him in and started to the Lucky Cat Cafe. Hiro and Honey had a conversation about some things I didn't understand. My eyes watched the building and people going by until we stopped at a stop sign. Tadashi's voice urgently spoke in my head, "(y/n), don't let Honey go! There's a guy on a motorcycle going too fast!" My eyes widened, feeling Honey slightly lift her feet off the brake. "HONEY STOP!" I yelled and she slammed on the brakes.

----------------------------------------------------

(Oh snap! What happened!? Okay guys, I'll update again to see what happened. Peace out, Peoples! )