The Amusement Park ''Part 1''- (y/n) and Hiro (26)

(So for the rides I only got a few and I randomly picked from a hat. Yeah I did. Its you and Hiro first, riding five rides plus games. Enjoy! Also, I never been to a carnival so please understand I imagined some of these.)

Your POV:

"Hiroshi, are you alright?" Honey asked my brother and I seen he was nervous, but so was I. "Um.....we've never been to an amusement park." Hiro and Honey looked at us. "You're telling me, you never rode rides?" We shook our heads. "Never had enough time." I said.

Honey started talking about things to do at an amusement park. Soon we seen many cars parked in a big parking lot with many people going to a booth. Behind it made me smile and feel giddy inside. We go out, walking to the booth. "Two please." Hiroshi said. Hiro went up and got two necklaces with card passes hooked to it.

Honey suggested we do something together before heading our own ways. "How about the Mirror Maze Something to start the flow." We agreed, but Hiroshi and I were a bit uneasy. "To make this fun, We made up a game to see who could get out faster individually, but we'll make an exception. Hone stand I haven't been here in awhile, so we're fair." Hiro said.

They went in as Hiroshi set the timer and we watched people go in and out. Finally they came out. "Time?" "18 minutes 6 seconds." Now it was our turn. There were mirrors and glass everywhere as Hiroshi  and I did breathing techniques to keep calm. 

"This is too similar to the Maze of Illusions." "(Y/n), this is not even close. At least it doesn't show us lies." "It's just top many mirrors. How are you holding up?" Hiroshi glanced around the tight walkway. "I'm alright. It's just this walkway is too close." We just stuck our hands out to find openings. Along the way hitting dead ends and running into glass.

My heart was beating fast as we made it out. "19 minutes 39 seconds. Looks like Honey and I win." Hiroshi and I laughed nervously, before Honey pulled my brother off somewhere. "Ready?" I was about to answer when Hiro dragged me while dodging people. We stopped in front of a big ring like roller coaster. FIREBALL.

"You know I'm kinda still getting over that whole gravity board incident." I looked up nervously. We got into the seats and Hiro smiled. "It's not even the scariest ride. Think of this as practice for future incidents that might happen." 

I jumped as the holders came down and strapped us into the seats. The feeling in my back started again and my heart rate increased. The ride started to move as I gripped the holders. Maybe I'm not afraid of this kind of stiff when I'm fighting, but I'm not fighting. 

Forward. 

Back.

Forward.

Oh my gosh! Back too high!

Forward too high!

Too far back!

Now forward!

Soon we stopped for a moment at the top, upside down. Oh no. "AHHH!" The ride went around and around. Hiro was yelling happily. "(Y/N) OPEN YOUR EYES! THIS IS NOTHING!" "EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!" Just when I thought the ride was over, I saw we were upside down again. Don't tell- "AHHHH!"

This time we went backwards. A hand was placed on mine and I barely saw Hiro smiling gently. "OPEN YOUR EYES! I PROMISE ITS FUN TO SEE HOW FAST YOURE GOING!" "PROMISE?!" "PROMISE!" That's when I found the guts and adrenaline to smile, yelling with Hiro in excitement. The ride stopped and I got disappointed.

"There are other rides too." Hiro said. "But we'll wait until you calm down to get another scare. You should've seen your face!" "Shut up. But it was fun." My eyes spotted a game that peaked my interest. Shooting Gallery. "I wanna try that."

Hiro looked where I was pointing. "Hello, youngin's! Care to show off the skills you have with a gun?" I nodded. "Small targets for small prizes, Big targets for big prizes, and that big moving target there in the middle. you can get any prize with a name on the record board." "Awesome! Up for a challenge Hiro?" I smirked at him as he nodded.

We both had guns with five bullets. "Ladies first." Hiro said with a teasing tone. "With pleasure." I had my eye on the moving target. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! All five bullets in the center. I pretended to blow smoke off the tip of the gun. Hiro, the guy, and a few people stood in shock. "Beat that Hamada." 

Hiro went up and hit the same target, but only four times. It earned him a big prize which he got a multi-colored dog. A kid was crying when their mom couldn't win anything, so Hiro gave his stuffed animal to the kid. Hiro then pouted that he didn't get his name on the board. I hid the prize I got behind my back. "Cheer up Hiro." "You out gunned me." "By one bullet, but I did it to get this for ya!"

It was a red shirt with gummy bears on it saying 'I LOVE GUMMY BEARS!' Hiro held it with a huge smile. "Oh my gosh! I didn't know this existed! Thanks (y/n)!" He took off his hoodie and slipped the shirt over his head. "(Y/n), where are you going!?" I heard Hiro, but I just kept running to a HUGE Slide. It was up really high and had many twists and turns. 

 "Let's go on that!" Hiro snickered. "That's for kids." "I don't care!" I Shook Hiro's shoulders, getting in line and was handed a cloth to go down faster. "He's with me." "Wait. What? Whoa!" We got on a small elevator to the top. The speakers around the Fun Slide blasted 'Up All Night by One Direction' I sat down, patting behind me as Hiro held his hands up.

"I'm not sitting behind you." "Aw. Is Hiro scared?" I teased. He glared, sitting behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Hang on!" We went straight down at first, then through a tunnel, and came back out to a sharp turn. "WOOHOO!" Then I seen the twisting part that was a clear tunnel to see out.

"This is AWESOME!" I screamed. The twist went into bumps and my voice was shaky which Hiro laughed at. Soon the slide made big turns before slowly descending to a stop. "Okay, I'll admit. That was so much fun!" Hiro cheered. It started to get dark and I admired the carnival lights. "Wanna get cotton candy?" He asked. "Sure."

We walked over to a Cotton Candy Cart. "I didn't know they had this many colors!" "Well, this IS San Fransokyo. The city with many possibilities." Hiro to smirked and I rolled my eyes, getting a (fav.color) candy cloud. Hiro paid after getting a purple one. 

We strolled along, tasting the candy that disappeared in our mouth. "AUGH! I totally hate her! This going to take WEEKS to wash out!" A girl with a small shirt that showed her middle and short shorts walked on by us. Goo covered her hair and clothes. "That looks a lot like one of Honey Lemon's Chemballs." Hiro commented.

That's when I remembered who that was. She was the girl who chased Hiroshi around Downtown a few weeks ago. I grinned, "Seems like someone got jealous and I give a big shout out to Honey Lemon." We both laughed and cheered.

(Alrighty Part 1 done for Hiro and You. Next is Part 1 to Hiroshi and Honey Lemon, who wants to see what they do. Peace!)