My Fault (25)

~"I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"~

Those were my own words as I remembered how hurt my mom had been. The pained look in her eyes when I slammed the door on her. It wasn't her fault. She was just being a parent who's suppose to protect you and say no to everything. The photo album lay open in front of me. "(Y/n)?"

Tadashi manifest in the room. "Just leave me alone for the day, okay?" I pulled the covers over me as I heard the sound of wind-chimes, indicating Tadashi left. I felt bad, but my chest tightened more from many thoughts of my mom and Dad.

The day my mom went in the hospital. Skin growing from (s/c) to a yellowish color with tiny red dots in certain places- tears welled up and they fell. "It was my fault. Why is it always my fault?"

Hiro POV:

"Hiro, is something wrong?" Aunt Cass asked me from the stairway in my room. I sighed. "I don't know. I keep feeling this tightening in my chest and I can't concentrate on anything with all this worrying about something." "You know, I haven't heard from Hiroshi or (y/n) today."

She walked out and I quickly pulled out my phone, pressing on (y/n)'s number. The picture of her and Baymax showed up as I listened to it ring.........still ringing. More worry. "Hello?" Oh good. "(Y/n)." "Got Ya!" I ran a hand over my face, mentally cursing at the voice message.

"You have reached (y/n) and if you who I am then you must know what my last name is, so if your a stranger then I'm not gonna tell you, but if your a nice stranger then I am very sorry for putting up the joking hello. Why am I still talking, this is a voice message. Okay leave your name and numbed, obviously. I miiiight get back to you, depends who you are......."

I began to laugh at the last part of the message. ".....is this thing still recording? Okay I'm done. I'm done! You frickin phone, I'm done! Hiroshi!" The thing finally beeped, but I hung up and called Hiroshi. Nope. House phone, finally someone picked up. "Hello?"

"Hi Hiroshi, are you guys alright?" "Hey Hiro, we're good." "What about (y/n)?" It was silent and he sighed. "She got sick last night, so she won't be coming around today." My heart dropped. "Oh, okay...." Something else also told me that wasn't the case. "I'm bringing some of Aunt Cass' soup. Be there in 20 minutes. "Hiro-"

I hung up and told Aunt Cass who happily made some soup. Making my way to the Skyline Complex, I asked the man up front and he lent me a key to the elevator. I knocked on the door. "Hiro, I told you (y/n) is sick." "I don't care. Something is worrying me and I specifically remember (y/n) telling me if we feel like this out of the blue, then your closest loved one is in distress."

Hiroshi smiled warmly at me. "You can stay, but what ever you do. Don't run up to (y/n)'s room if you hear smashing and stuff." I grew confused. BANG! I jumped and Hiroshi flinched before sighing. "I can never calm her down in this state." "What?" "Nothing! Hiro!" I ran up stairs and found (y/n)'s door locked.

I knocked. "Go away, Hiroshi!" (Y/n) sounds angry which a pretty obvious at the things being thrown. My fingers glided over the number pad on the wall, succeeding on unlocking it. My eyes widened at the trashed room and a very angry (y/n), punching the wall.

My arms wrapped around her, to keep from hitting as she kicked and struggled against me. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" "Let me go! I need to be alone!" It actually killed me to see my best friend like this. She struggled to get away, but I held on until movement ceased.

Sobbing. That's all I heard as (y/n) shook. "I-it's all m-my fa-ault! I di-didn't mean it m-mom!" I gasped. A feeling of sorrow washed over me as she continued. "My dad doesn't visit me any more, all my friends left me, and my mom died because of me!" That made me frown. "No it wasn't." "What do you know about me? Why you here?"

I was going to reply. "Just leave me along like everyone else does." She sounded lifeless right now, reminding me of when I use to be like that and.....when I had to leave Baymax in the portal. "No. I am not leaving you. Not now, not ever." "But-" "(y/n), you need someone for you when you need it. You just can't always do things alone."

She was quiet, sniffling as I loosened my hold. "Like Fred sometimes says, every superhero needs a sidekick." (Y/n) stiffened a laugh. "Most don't." "Yeah, but they have rivals and sometimes enemies who help if it concerns something serious." "Are you sure you're Hiro because all I hear is Fred." I chuckled lightly.

"But it doesn't help the fact that it was my fault my mom's dead and my dad doesn't see me." I sighed, hugging her from behind as she tensed. Tears threatened to fall but I held them back. "Its better than never knowing them right? I don't remember anything about my parents, since the died when I was three. One thing for sure, they love you."

"Also you have better friends now, even a aunt and your brother." It got quiet again and (y/n) turned to look at me, wiping her face. "Gosh this is so embarrassing, but you're right and you forgot best friend." I smiled. "Everyone has their bad days and problem. We all have someone watching over us, while watching each other." Laughing was all I heard.

"Thanks Hiro. Very inspiring, yet cheesy with a hint of stalker at the end." Now she's bad to normal, though still a look of sorrow in her (e/c) eyes. "You're not happy yet. As a best friend and your personal hero, I'm taking you to the Amusement Park." (Y/n) stood confused. "Wait. What?" I grabbed her hand, while calling someone on my phone.

"(Y/n)? Wow Hiro, can't believe you survived." I gave him a 'are you serious?' look. "Hello?" "Hey Honey Lemon. Would you like to hang out with me, (y/n), and Hiroshi at the Amusement Park?" Hiroshi tried to take my phone, but I ran. "That sounds awesome! I'll be waiting." "Hiroshi we're picking up Honey. You two need a break."