Falling Apart (45)

Let's just say, not even half of the hospital is there. Just burnt pieces and rubble and we're all lucky we got everyone out safely. Though now..........I had a very big problem. Hiro was just standing there, looking at the destroyed San Fransokyo Hospital and.....not moving. Honey and Wasabi seemed confused, looking from Hiro, Gogo, and Fred to me and my team. Tadashi and I had our helmets on now.

"Hiro?" Baymax said, walking up to Hiro. It was quiet, I mean, now I can hear everything Hiro was saying in his mind and the way he feels. Hurt, confused, and angry. "Guys, let's go." I bite my lip, for some reason I wanted to cry since Hiro walked away with his team. "(Y/n)? Should we.....follow?" Tadashi asked me with sadness.

I wiped a tear, "You can. Besides Aunt Cass has to go home." My fists clenched as I glance to one of the buildings, seeing a figure standing there before it disappeared into thin air. Who was that? "Who was that?" Tadashi asked as I shrugged, sighing stress-fully. I hate this, so much like I'm in a movie or something, so I won't have it feel that way. This is all real. "Lets take Aunt Cass back. I have to talk to Hiro."

Our suits disappeared when we arrived in front of the Hamada Household, though Tadashi wanted to stay invisible. Noise came from garage along with Hiro's slightly yelling voice. I'll admit I'm very scared and nervous, but I should be able to do this. I've done it before and it'll all be up to Hiro's choice on what to do. Taking a very shaky breath, I walked with Tadashi and Cass behind me. Boo had stayed with Hiroshi which I told him to watch my brother.

"How could (Y/n)......Tadashi.... I saw him! (Y/n) is keeping more from me, from US!" I watched Hiro pacing angrily as his friends watched with worry. His emotions made a shiver go down my back, knowing things will get bad, but I have to know. "Hiro." He stopped, turning to me and glared before turning away, "What do you want?"

I walked up a few feet away from him with confident posture but on the inside I was still scared as my gaze shifted from Hiro. "I know you're not gonna listen, but you need to, ALL of you." I can do it, but they will leave like all those times. I shook my head from thinking that.

"I wanted to protect you guys from the world I know. The world that people rarely see, the one that happens all around us without even knowing." Many images of all those fights, spirits, everything down to my Psychic Abilities and my life I had to live. "I have psychic abilities. You know, seeing, hearing, and doing things a normal person can't. Like seeing spirits, ghosts and all that, even do some things like leaving my physical body." Hiro snorted and that made my throat tighten, "Yeah right! Those aren't real, all of that! Are you crazy?"

Tadashi then appeared, making Honey, Wasabi and Hiro gasp. "T-Tadashi!?" The others such as Fred, Gogo, and Cass didn't seem fazed just guilty. Hiro stared, shaking uncontrollably and I can feel the aura and atmosphere change with so many emotions around the room. I rubbed my head, trying to block it all out. "Hiro, I've been here this whole time." Tadashi walked up to Hiro, gently placing his hands on Hiro's shoulders. Hiro had tears in his eyes and Tadashi sighed, wiping them, "I know (y/n) has been keeping it from you, but I protected you, Cass and our friends."

Cass walks up, "Hiro, sweetie. We didn't know how you would take this-" "Wait, you knew too, Aunt Cass?" Pain and betrayal is what I got from Hiro as Cass sighs, "Yes, but honey it's because I also wanted to protect you from these-" I felt a shift in Hiro's emotions, his held more than anger, "You're part of the new hero group! Aren't you?" Hiro's eyes now held the deep betrayal and I couldn't take it since he was mainly looking at me. I glanced away, "Yes. Your aunt, Tadashi, and Hiroshi. Fred and Gogo know too."

Suddenly, my breath got knock out of me a bit and stared at Hiro with disbelief. He.......He shoved me. "You put my friends in danger today!" I stepped back but Hiro still came up and shoved me harshly, "Not only my friends but my AUNT! You crossed the line, (Y/n)!!!" I flinched, almost letting a tear loose and glared, clenching my fists.

Everyone's emotions are attacking and I just can't help but get mixed in it, "I KNOW! IM SORRY!!!" I yelled, harshly panting, "They wanted to help, I tried to tell them no, but they wanted to help and.....and protect you." I shook my head, everything is just clouding my mind. Why didn't I see Hiro shove before he did it? Why is this all happening to only me?

"Do know what it's like when the whole world turns against you? No one ever on my side! I'm alone! Everyone left........" My hands flew to my head, trying not to sob, ".......the one I believed in left without a trace and FOUND OUT HE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER ME! OR EVEN NOW WHO I AM!"

Everything was quiet as I panted, looking at Hiro before calming down a bit. He didn't show any thing on his face but I could feel emotions I couldn't read right. "I can leave you and everyone else alone. Just say it and I will......I don't want to put anyone else in danger." This time I shifted my gaze to the floor, placing my hands in my pockets. For some reason, I wanted Hiro to stay......to stay beside me like he promised.

-

-

-

-

-

"Leave." I heard his voice say quietly which I felt my heart clench. I knew it. It's always going to be this way, no matter what I do. With a nod, I walked out and into the streets. I'm so stupid. So so so so stupid!!! Stupid to think he'd stay. I felt dazed right now as I walked home, "I give up."

Tears finally fell as I sobbed to myself, "But I can't." I wiped my tears even though they still fell. I can't give up, especially when I have to protect him now and I won't let it happen again. My heart still heavy, I still had to finish it like those movies and such. Just without no help.

"Hiroshi?" I said, my voice echoing throughout the penthouse. There was no reply.........Oh yeah......., the hospital fire. A heavy sigh escaped me and everything shouted, 'You're alone.' Seems like Hiroshi won't be back until tomorrow.

-

-

"Oh this'll be so much fun to watch." A feminine laugh echoed through the office as the staff she held, showed you standing alone.