A Scare (14)

(Loads of work before schools out in two weeks, right? Anyway another chapter and I'm just making things up with somethings I've read or watched as I go along with the story, so yeah. Enjoy! =D)

-----------------

"We're back!" Aunt Cass' voice echoed in the room and we both turned to see Aunt Cass with two bags. One with boxes of (fav.take-out) and another with (fav.drinks). I smiled, then laughed as a dazed Hiroshi came tumbling in. "What happened?" Aunt Cass giggled at Hiroshi. "He asked Honey Lemon on a date and received a hug in return." Hiro jumped over the couch to hug Cass and I went to Hiroshi. "Someone's got a Love Tumor." I teased. Tadashi then manifest next to me. "Love Tumor?" He laughed and I looked to see Cass and Hiro busy talking in the kitchen. "Yeah, it's just something Hiroshi and I made up if we ever got Love Sick for someone." Tadashi nodded in understanding. Hiro came up and stiffened a laugh at Hiroshi when I poked his face. "I think he's broken." I whispered. Hiro made a sly smile before starting to sing a familiar playground song. "Hiroshi and Honey sitting in a tree." Hiroshi shook his head with confusion at Hiro, then glared. "Don't you even." I joined Hiro and we began singing together, "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" We dodged my brother's grasp and ran into the living room. "Get back here!" "First comes love!" "Then comes marriage!" "Then here comes Hiroshi with a baby carriage!" We finished by stopping behind the couch with Hiroshi on the other side. Suddenly he hopped over, grabbing Hiro in a head lock. "Ah! (Y/n)!" "At least I've got one of you." Climbing on the couch, I launched myself onto Hiroshi's back, but that backfired as he let Hiro go and flipped me on the couch. "Kids! We do have dinner to eat here!" Aunt Cass said.

*"Hiro stop!" Tadashi yelled desperately, trying to dodge hits from his brother.*

I gasped from the image I saw. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Hiro asked with Aunt Cass and Baymax swaddled up to me. "What seems to be the trouble?" I tried calming myself. "Nothing, I'm fine.....I just forgot I had 'studying' to do." Letting Hiroshi know I needed to go upstairs. "Well, you better get that work done, just take your food upstairs." I nodded and have an apology to Cass and Hiro. Tadashi followed me to my room, feeling I needed to get back to the task at hand. "What happened?" Tadashi asked. I pulled out my diary, skimming through it about 4 years ago and my mind running. "Something's going to happen. There's a reason why all these weird things are happening again and they're going to get weirder, but mainly to Aunt Cass, Hiro, and you're friends, maybe you too." "What do you mean?" I barely heard Tadashi and mostly began talking to myself. "They're gonna find out, which means I have to tell them, but what if they leave or don't believe me like....like...."

Hands turned me around and my eyes meet Tadashi's. "Hey! What happened back there?" "Have you and your brother fought?" He raised his brow, "We're brothers, sometimes we-" "I mean....full on fighting.....like...if you guys were fighting and Hiro didn't stop and kept fighting without listening to a single word you said." Realization crossed his face and it became saddened. "Was....was that a future vision you saw.....of me and Hiro?" A knock broke the silence and I got up to see Hiro. "Hey (y/n), sorry for disturbing you, but Hiroshi said you had pajamas Aunt Cass and I can barrow." "Yeah, um you can come in." Hiro walked in and I went over to my drawers, pulling out AND1 basketball shorts, then a women's pajama set for Cass, proceeding to pull a large men's t-shirt from my closet.

"Angels, Ghosts, Demons? Supernatural and Paranormal stuff huh? It's cool how it looks like the whole book is hand-written. Even the drawings are cool. Did you do this?" I heard Hiro flipping pages and seen him looking at the books I left on my desk, mentally facepalming myself. "No, they're ...um... antique books." He nodded, not knowing Tadashi was looking at him sadly and I handed him the clothes. "Why do have these kind of clothes?" Hiro smirked and I crossed my arms. "Hey, they're comfortable to sleep in." He laughed, "okay okay, I get it." Hiro zoned out for a second, then hugged me which caught me by surprise. "Night (y/n).....and thanks for letting Aunt Cass and I stay the night." I awkwardly patted his head. "No problem, but don't forget to thank Hiroshi too and tell Cass goodnight too." He nodded as I went back to my desk, but just as Hiro was about to walk out when Tadashi smiled slightly and spoke softly. "Goodnight Bonehead." I smiled at that, only to freeze at Hiro's voice. "Did you say something (y/n)?" Turning around, I acted confused. "Huh? I didn't say anything." Hiro shrugged, then seen him staring intently at the spot Tadashi stood beside me. He shook his head before waving at me and walking out. "Did.....Did he just look at me?" Tadashi said in a little happier tone. I spun around in the swivel chair and grinned at Tadashi. "Yeah, he did. You two must've had a connection there." My eyes trailed to the books and started researching again. "I'm going to see how the others are doing. Be back in a bit." Tadashi disappeared and I seen tiny glimmers of light float there for awhile, then fading away. "That's new."

Only a few minutes passed by when Cass suddenly screamed from the guest room. I ran quickly, but somehow my feet tripped over themselves and I fell on the floor. "What the heck feet!?" Recovering and running into the guest bedroom, I spotted Cass standing on the bed in fear, Mochi hissing at something under the bed, and Baymax just standing there. "What happened?!" Two voices asked behind me, but I just walked up to Cass and gave her Mochi. Looking under, a pair of yellow eyes stared at me and I glared. "You better make yourself look invisible." I growled to the black shadow and it quickly scurried onto my shoulder. "Did you get it?" Cass asked and I shrugged. "There's nothing under there." Doubt crossed her face, but she nodded. "Miss Cass are you sure you're okay?" Hiroshi asked and we both turned to him.

My eyes rose in confusion at the boy standing next to him with nothing but a towel wrapped around him and water still dripping. "Were.....you in the shower?" I asked plainly. Hiro crossed his arms, "I WAS until I heard Aunt Cass screaming." Awkward silence, then...."MR. HIRO HAMADA! GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON NOW!" Hiro held his hands in defense at Cass' scowling. "Hey it's not my fault. I wanted to make sure-" Hiroshi sighed, grabbing Hiro's shoulders and towed him out the room. "I'm so sorry (y/n)." I waved a hand at Cass. "Its alright. Hiroshi does that sometimes too." She chuckled and I went back to my room. Angrily I threw the black shadow onto the bed. "How the heck did you get here?!" The small shadow started to become more transparent and it turned to me with a huge smile, showing it's sharp pointed teeth.

-----------------------

(Late update again, but still the story shall go on. Hoped you enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading.)