Passing Days (46)

Honey had always came by to check on me since Hiroshi had been called to doctor duty more than usual. Most of the time I stayed inside so she'd tell me how everyone is especially my brother..... and Hiro. "You know, Hiro has been so much happier with Tadashi around now, all of us have. Well not fully but you know." Honey says happily but my throat formed a lump and my chest tightened, "So everyone moved on then? Its all better I'm not there then." I got up heading upstairs with a guilty Honey, "(Y/n)! I didn't mean like-" I closed my bedroom door.

Well it's almost been two weeks since Hiro and I talked. I'll admit, I do miss him and I am worried. Why wouldn't I be? There's things he can't see, dangerous things that can attack him unexpectedly. Though, I do know his friends and aunt, especially Tadashi are there now, right? Hiro's known them more than me, so it makes sense that he'll never come back.

For a week, I had been drawing sketches of my San Fransokyo Art Competition and it got my mind completely absorbed in it. It made me feel better like I never had this life of a Psychic. Only it all crashes back once I start drawing on the giant canvas. I mean, this can't be where we all leave off. In my future visions, Tadashi and Hiro were fighting. Why were they fighting? I closed my eyes, feeling great concern for my best friend.

I placed my pencil down and covered up the canvas before laying on my bed. With a deep sigh, I laid there. Thoughts all jumbled that mixed with my sadness. I've been feeling that since Hiro told me to leave. Who wouldn't be upset when their best friend was harsh and didn't want you around anymore?

More thoughts came and go, how do SHE come back? Why hasn't there been any trouble for these past two weeks? Gosh dang, it's all confusing and........I can't see visions anymore, just only feel when something is going to happen. Why doesn't my dad remember me? Again, why is this all happening to me?

"The world is always tricked my shadows. Of course, but not all of them are tricked." I sighed, rubbing my face and turn to gaze at the ceiling. Nothing ever shook me after awhile and I always kept fighting. You would never see me running..........nothing scared me, but why now? My light is being abounded again. Tears blurred my vision as I felt the watery substance slip down the sides of my eyes, dripping onto my hair.

I bet SHE'S getting a kick out of this. "I know you're watching.......why are you doing this to me?" I said softly then sniffed and sobbed. I place my hands to my face and choked out more sobs, "I can't do this alone.........mom why did you have to go. Dad..,....why?" This isn't a movie......this is life. Life isn't fair. I sat up, wiping my face and now I don't feel anything just that stupid numb feeling in my head.

"Hiro.......why can't you see that I wanted to protect you." More tears tried to build up but a dry sob is the only thing that came from me as I hugged myself. Why do I always start to care to much for someone? "Stop being a big baby, (Y/n)." I said to myself before curling up under the covers. Might as well just sleep and just have Honey or Hiroshi leave food for later.

The next day I woke up late, like around noon.........no it's 3 o'clock. "Dang gumdrops." I sighed, laying there not wanting to do anything, I mean yeah I finished my school work......I think but that's not the point. My bed is my safe zone right now, it always will be my only best friend that won't leave me. Am I right?

"Who am I kidding? I want someone to be here for me......through everything and anything.....,." Even with me on my fortress of a bed here. My eye raked around to find something to stare at and yes......it's stupid and it might be cliché. It was the (fav.color.) (fav.animal.) Hiro got me at the carnival. Creativity. "Scribbles." I snorted and teared, "Stupid life."

Knock......then a doorbell...... knock knock knock..... doorbell.... What the heck? I sat up, walking into the bathroom and rinsed my face before looking tax myself. Red puffy eyes, nose..... cheeks, "Ugh.... I hate crying." Hair is a mess which parts stick up, are flat or tangled, who cares. Walking out, I went to the front door and I'm not gonna bother seeing who it is since it's always, mostly, Honey. I opened the door and- HOLY FUDGE!!!! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I can't believe it.

-

-

-

"(Y/n)?" Hiro's voice laced with concern and hurt went through my ears.