Cass' Reunion (18)

The Lucky Cat Cafe came into view. There were a bunch of people rushing in and out. Smiling faces, joyful laughing, and mostly likely happy that the cafe was open today after the incident, but noticed a sign on the door. 'Closing Early. Sorry for the Inconvenience.' Casually, I went inside, hearing the door bell ring and conversations shared among the customers.

"I'll have that out monetarily." I smiled at Aunt Cass' cheerful voice and saw her have many orders placed on a tray. My eyes closed, *Boo was in cat form who was also being chased by Mochi, causing Aunt Cass to loose balance and drop everything.* After the premonition, I swiftly went to Aunt Cass and heard the sound of cats meowing. "Ah! Mochi!" The tray came falling, but I caught it before it tipped. "Nice catch." Tadashi commented who leaned against the doorframe that lead to the house.

"(Y/n)! Thank you for catching the tray. That would've been hectic to clean up." "No problem. Did you need some help?" She nodded and told me which orders went to which table, buuut right as she turned away.....I forgot. I stood there, staring at the orders, then the people. "That goes to those people over there." Tadashi pointed out and I smiled thankfully at him.

A little help from Tadashi, I got the orders out and we continued this until closing time. "Hate rush hours, but they do make a lot of money. Snacks?" I nodded at Aunt Cass as she waved me to follow her upstairs. "Thanks Tadashi." I whispered to him while heading over to the couch.

Aunt Cass sat while placing down a plate of tiny sandwiches and (fav.drink.). "(Y/n). Tell me the truth, please, please....." Cass had a look of sadness and uncertainty. "Was Tadashi really there yesterday?" I stared at her, then to the table before looking at Tadashi who gave me a nod. "I know I saw him holding the door....and yesterday I heard you talking like he was right there. I knew I wasn't crazy after you yelled out for him on top of the car."

My gosh, I just hope she doesn't faint, then looked at Tadashi directly. "You know you can show yourself to who ever you want right?" He nodded. "But I need you to tell her first. I don't know how she'll react." I sighed. "Yeah. Tadashi's been here since I first went to explore San Fransokyo, but I need to tell you something more." Cass' green eyes had her full attention to me.

"You know what a psychic is right?" She nodded. "That's what I am and Tadashi was the first spirit I meet here in the city. Very unusual that I didn't see or feel any others around and I believe something is going to happen." Cass eyes widened and glanced down while I felt a vibe of worry come from her. "What?" "Nothing, but Tadashi.....he's here, right?" "Yeah, he said he's been a Guardian Angel for awhile. Tadashi, you may take it from here."

Tadashi closed his eyes in concentration, then Aunt Cass gasped. Tears formed in her eyes as she stood up hesitantly. "Sweetie? Is...is that really you?" Her voice cracked, slightly reaching out only to stop and pull back fearfully. "I'm not dreaming am i?" Tadashi had a hurt expression as she pull back, but smiled nothing less.

"Aunt Cass it's me and I'm really here." I got up and punched his arm and he held it. "Ah! Why are you always hitting me?" He exclaimed and I shrugged cheekily. Suddenly, Aunt Cass glomped Tadashi into a bear hug. "Oh Tadashi! My College Man!" She cried onto him as Tadashi slowly hugged back, then held her just as tight.

"I've always been here, Aunt Cass. Watching over you, Hiro, and my friends. I told you that you would never get rid of me." He laughed and Cass slapped his shoulder. "Young man, I'm having a moment here." Wiping her tears, she embraced Tadashi again. "I've missed you so much, honey. I knew that was you protecting me that other day." Tadashi placed his hands on her shoulder.

"I missed you guys too and I couldn't really talk or do anything like that. I'm sorry...I love you Aunt Cass." I smiled at the reunion, remembering how some families I've helped had the same reaction, but I thought about how his friends would take it. Especially Hiro.

A hiss was heard and we all turn to see a black cat on the couch with ears flat. "Where did that cat come from?" Aunt Cass asked as Tadashi groaned and I felt un-amused.

"Aunt Cass, this is Boo. He's-" I waved my hands and laughed nervously. Tadashi crossed his arms, glaring at the cat. "He's the little GREMLIN that scared you." I facepalmed as Boo changed into his scary form and had a tantrum. "Boggart not GREMLIN, CHICKEN WINGS!"

Cass yelled and ran behind Tadashi when he stomped up to the Boggart. "I don't have chicken wings!" "YES!" "NO!" "YE-" From what I saw now, made me laugh. Aunt Cass stopped their arguing by taking a hold of Tadashi's ear and grabbing Boo by the back of his head.

"Both of BETTER behavior yourself in this house. Tadashi, you should know better and YOU!" Boo flinched at her loud voice, ears going flat against his head. "If your going to stay here, I expect you to tone down the troublesome attitude. UNDERSTOOD!?" Wow, Aunt Cass can be scary. Boo tried pulling her hand, "Boggart behave! Boggart behave! Scary Lady let go of Boggart now!" Well that certainly surprised me.

"Why is this.....Boggart?" Boo nodded at Cass. "Here?" She let go of the two. "Boggart protect, watch. Funny scaring, but now scare Boggart." In the corner of my eye, I saw Mochi slowly stock toward Boo and pounced. "AH! BAD KITTY! BAD KITTY!" Boo turned into a cat and ran with Mochi following. Both went past a pair of legs which belong to my brother as I ran up to hug him.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" "I'm on break. Sup Tadashi." Tadashi smiled, "Sup Hiroshi." "Miss Cass." Cass waved as I lead Hiroshi to the couch. "So I see you've meet the Boggart and your Guardian Angel." Cass nodded. "Oh yeah. Brought this for you Miss Cass. It has a few things in case of emergencies."

Hiroshi handed her the silver chest that the Moonstone Amulet use to be in. "All I need to do now is make protection charms for-" "Aunt Cass, why is the cafe.....Hey (y/n), Hiroshi." Hiro had come up the stairs with Baymax in tow. We waved as Cass walked over to hug him. "Hey sweetie, why are you home so early?" "I don't know. The school just dismissed early for no apparent reason. Why is the cafe closed?"

"I'm still a bit tired, you know. Luckily (y/n) came helped me." Hiroshi nudged me and secretly pointed to Tadashi. He looked concerned. "The school never closes like that unless there's a reason. I'm going to check on everyone." I nodded and Hiro had come from upstairs.

"I'm gonna work in the garage for awhile, see you guys." We nodded and Cass turned to us. "Did Hiro see Tadashi?" I shrugged. "Most likely not. Tadashi must not be ready yet, but you can ask him when he gets back."