Meeting Aunt Cass and Lunch (7)

(Enjoy! ^-^)

-------------------------------------------------------------

"HONEY STOP!" I yelled. She slammed on the brakes. At that moment, a man on a Harley Motorcycle zoomed by. Silence filled the car, until Baymax broke it. "Hiro and Honey Lemon's heart rates have increased and their neurotransmitters are spiking. I believe they are in shock." My eyes stared straight ahead and I gulped, slowly looking toward Honey, then turned to look at Hiro. His brown eyes gazed at me with disbelief and it flickered to bring him to. "W-what just happened?" I broke eye contact. "I think we almost got hit." Honey said in a shaky voice and smiled nervously at us. "That was a close one right? Let's get to the Cafe, a nice hot coffee would calm us down." We continued, but I pouted to bring the mood up a bit. "But I hate coffee." Hiro let out a light chuckle in the back and I smiled. "I never knew somebody who hates coffee, I guess everyone is unique in many ways." Honey cheerfully replied.

The drive didn't seem that long because we were now parked beside the Cafe. "Honey, you don't mind telling Cass I'll be in? I gotta pull Baymax out." I chuckled, un-buckling my seat belt. "I'll help." Honey shook her head. "Not at all." Hiro and I had more of a hard time pulling Baymax. A chill went up my spine, "A tip that bonehead forgot. Baymax can deflate and inflate like a balloon." While, Hiro was distracted, I mouthed 'Seriously' to Tadashi and he nodded. My face went dead-panned, "Can't Baymax deflate or something?" Hiro suddenly slapped his forehead, "how could I forget that? Baymax deflate." I laughed at the sound and we finally carried Baymax inside.

The Cafe looked really cozy and friendly with the smells of everything. "I'll be right back, (y/n). Gonna take Baymax upstairs to my room." I nodded to Hiro. "Nice huh?" Tadashi said. "Yeah." I whispered. "(Y/n)! Come here!" Honey waved from cash register, noticing Aunt Cass observing me and I felt shy while walking over. "(Y/n), meet Cass Hamada, Hiro's aunt. Cass meet (y/n). Her brother is the one that invited us to dinner." A huge grin immediately spread on Cass' face. "Hello, sweety. Call me Aunt Cass, everyone does." I smiled lightly, "Hi, Aunt Cass." Arms wrapped around me in a tight hug, almost pulling me over the counter. "Well aren't you just adorable!" My face flared up in embarrassment and when she put me down, I turned too fast, feeling myself collide into someone. "Good job running into Hiro, Knucklehead." Tadashi said. I pouted, hiding my face on Hiro's chest, not caring I did that because I was even more embarrassed. A hand patted my head as Cass laughed along with Honey and Hiro. "We better get going, its nice to see you Cass." Honey said. I finally pulled away after calming down, "Sorry about that." Hiro shrugged, "Its fine. I'll see you later Aunt Cass." Cass waved at us and smirked at me. "Later, you guys, see you at Dinner." Cass then drew a heart with her fingers and I facepalmed. Not her too. "I'm staying with Aunt Cass this time, you three have fun." Tadashi said and I smiled.

While heading to place to eat lunch, Honey was singing away to one of her Latin music when I got text. The number looked familiar, but I wasn't sure.

'Unknown: hey!.'

'Me: um, who's this?'

I heard Hiro snickering in the back and I looked back to see him just smiling. My phone buzzed,

'unknown: Really, (y/n)?!'

Quickly, I saved Hiro's number in my phone, feeling sheepish.

'Me: Sorry forgot to save your number.'

'Hiro: Forgetful much.'

I scoffed.

'Me: Well I'm not the one who forgot Baymax could deflate. Why you texting me when your sitting behind me?'

Through the outside car mirror, I saw Hiro roll his eyes but smiled.

'Hiro: Touché and Honey's has her music up way too loud, unless you want yell.'

The thought of Hiro and I yelling back and forth brought a laugh to my lips.

'Me: Haha that would be funny.'

"Okay guys were here!" Honey said before getting out.

'Hiro: She must've been speeding.'

I shook my head and laughed while looking at Hiro as we got out. We were at some kind of old fashioned diner and I smiled widely, sitting down by the window next to Honey. The three of us ordered burgers with fries, only ordering different beverages. I got (fav.flavor.) smoothie, Hiro a root beer float, and Honey got a Lemon iced tea. Soon the two got into a deep conversation about what SFIT would bring them next year. I stopped listening after awhile, feeling a bit left out and began going into thought. There was something about Tadashi that was different, I mean he is a spirit, but what kind. "Hey (y/n), you okay?" Hiro asked with a concerned expression. I told him I was fine when the food came. "What school do you go to (y/n)? Because Fred never mentioned you attending a school or even Hiroshi." Honey said. "I take online schooling, not exactly comfortable with public schools, but it's great. I'm just two years until I hit college level, though I still struggle with math and science."

As I took a bite of my burger, Hiro had swallowed and smiled at me. "I can help you, if you want." That caught me off guard, "R-really?" His smile widened, "Yeah, I like helping people in anyway I can plus we can hang out more." "That's sounds awesome." A phone buzzed and the three of us pulled our phones out while laughing. "Well it's not mine." "Me neither." Honey and Hiro turned to me. "Mine."

'Hiroshi: Can you ask Honey what she likes to eat and drink and what her favorite dessert is, PA-lease! I'm at the store and I have no idea what to get to make for dinner.'

I rose a brow and smirked.

'Me: You like her don't you? Don't deny.'

'Hiroshi: TT~TT WHY!? but yes, yes I do. Please don't tell her. And I'm freaking out.'

A chuckle came from me.

'Me: I always wonder how you became a medical doctor if you're just freaking out over a girl.'

'Hiroshi: Shut up. Please, please ask and don't tell.'

My eyes rolled.

'Me: Fine, but for a fact, I know Honey will love what ever you make.'

In the corner of my eyed, Hiro had been taking fries from my plate while I was texting Hiroshi and when he was about to get more, I slapped his hand. "Back off, these are my fries." Suddenly, Hiro held his hands together and pouted with big eyes. "Please can I have your fries?" I hide my face in my hands. "Don't do that." It was silent for while, until Honey whispered in my ear. "He's still looking at you." "What?" She nodded and I turned to see Hiro in the same position. "Hiro." He then tilted his head, which I had to admit he was really freaking adorable, so I slid my plate over. "Fine, but just to let you know. I will get you back for this." Hiro smiled happily at the fries, "Fine by me." Before we left, Honey stopped us in front of the diner to take pictures. "Okay first all three of us, then (y/n) and I, and Hiro and you." She pulled us into a tight hug, "Say foto." It was a little awkward with our faces squished together, but it was alright. "Now Hiro, (y/n), make this memorable." I glanced at Hiro who just shrugged and leaned an arm on my shoulder, so I just smiled, but slowly placed to fingers behind Hiro's head. Honey held back a laugh. "Spectacular!" As we drove again, my phone buzzed with a picture message from Hiro. It was the one with him and I, making me laugh at the message at the bottom.

'Hiro: Ha-ha very funny.'