The Amusement Park "Part 2"- Honey and Hiroshi (29)

Hiroshi's POV:

We quickly separated and I glared at the two who smiled innocently. "(Y/n). Hiro." I warned. (Y/n) smirked at Honey. "By the way, Honey. I'd give you a Nobel Prize for using s Chemball at that girl." They must've saw the girl somewhere. All of us gave a high-five to Honey. "HIROSHI! BABE!"

I groaned as we all stared into the crowd to see the girl again, only in different clothes and brushing her hair. "How did She know my name?!" "You got quite a stalker there, bro." Hiro said, arms crossed. I panicked as (y/n) stated behind us. "You guys hid in there while Hiro and I distract her."

Honey and I looked at the ride. The Tunnel of Love!!!!! I shook my head, holding my hands out. "No WAY!" (Y/n) gave me a dead-pan expression. "It's either your stalker over there or you guys go in there to hide." Hiro nodded. "Besides, it's a boat ride and she doesn't look like the type to swim." I glared at the knuckleheads as we ran onto one of the wooden boats.

A guy dressed in a fancy outfit began to row the boat gently. It got dark and I felt a hand grab mine......Whoa! "I didn't know this was connected to the Sakura Gardens!" Honey said in amazement. The way the lighting made her hair glow and her eyes shine.....just .....wow. Sakura Trees made a tunnel, lightly dropping flowers and pedals like snow.

Strings of lanterns and lights hung all around. "This is very beautiful." I heard and blushed, feeling something land on my lap. A red rose. A teen girl gave a thumbs up to me and I nodded. "You know.....my life right now it's been work, work, work." Honey looked at me. "So, I've never been on a date before and I don't know how this goes, but....."

I held out the rose to Honey shyly, smiling a lopsided grin. Honey took it and smiled brightly. "Me neither, so don't worry about being the only one." "Guys usually don't say this....." I gulped. "I'm afraid to be in a relationship." "Heartbreak, fights, misunderstanding." "Yeah. I know, I was taught to stay loyal, honest, caring, and to always be there for someone no matter what."

"Well, you are quite a gentleman then." We chuckled. Honey played with the rose. Okay, only 40 seconds of courage, Hiroshi. Say something, say something! "You're my favorite in your hero team." I mentally slapped myself as Honey giggled. "I didn't know I had a fan. I'm glad you help people at the hospital." I smiled, thinking about the patients, especially the children.

"I am too. Just seeing their faces light up when I encourage them to keep fighting or when I make the children laugh when they're down." My eyes meet Honey's green ones which stared in admiration. "What?" I chuckled, her cheeks dusted a light pink. "I love the way you're so caring and I bet everyone loves you as their doctor." Courage. Now. "You're beautiful and cute. Not only that, I love your positive and happy attitude. You just love to be yourself."

Honey smiled, blushing deeply. "You're to kind Hiroshi." My hand slowly reached for her cheek and Honey leaned into it, smiling gently. The ride stopped and I helped Honey off the boat, walking a ways to see the brats. I took them in a head-lock. "You knuckleheads set us up to go on the Tunnel of Love, but I'm glad you two did."

I let them go and slid my hand into Honey's. "We're fling to the Balloon Darts, if you guys want to join?" Honey asked kindly. Hiro and (y/n) shrugged, following us. We heard something and looked back to see a random guy beside the two. I clenched my fists, but Honey spoke up. "Hiro's got it."

Hiro had an arm on (y/n)'s shoulder, glaring at the guy. Hiro said something as the guy shrugged, but kept following and seemed to whisper to (y/n) who had an irritated face. I chuckled when Hiro let her go to back away as (y/n) trudged up to the guy. Her fist collided with his face, knocking him in a trash bin.

"He's not a loser and I'm not sexy! I'm adorable, weird, crazy, which makes me a loser. The greatest loser that ever lives and I'm proud of it!" People clapped around her. "(Y/n)'s tough, but sweet. Her and Gogo would get along." Honey responded.