Missing Amulet (16)

*"You know...." I stood confused at the cloaked figure in front of me, but my eyes widened knowing who it was. "I thought we got rid of you!" I said in disbelief as they scoffed. "You brats should have thrown me in a better location." She slowly pulled out a silver chained medallion with a silver crescent moon and a moon stone next to it. An intense glare was sent my way, "Be prepared (y/n). This world will be plunged into eternal darkness." A hand full of dark matter came at me and I pulled myself back to reality.*

 Quickly, I sat up with worry and panic. A bad feeling in my stomach told me something was going to happen today. I sighed and cleared my head. The door unlocked early this morning, so I got ready. Hiro was still asleep and remembered that I got pushed off of my own bed last night because man! This boy likes to take up a whole bed, leaving me to only sleep on my side and end up on the floor when Hiro scooted more. He's a boy, so I can't blame him, well maybe. "(Y/n)!" Someone whispered and I saw Hiroshi wave me downstairs. Heading down into the kitchen, Hiroshi threw me a can of whipped cream. "I have a feeling you need revenge." I raised a brow. "Um...." Hiroshi laughed and whispered. "Tadashi told me. I saw him last night and said he locked you and Hiro in the room, which meant you had to share a bed. You know, how people get when they watch a bunch of scary videos." I shrugged, but smirked at the can of whipped cream. Aunt Cass came down with a smile on her face. "Morning you two." "Morning." We said. Aunt Cass insisted she'd help make breakfast as I went onto my room.

Hiro laid on his back, arms spread out and snoring loudly, so his hands were open. Each hand now had big blobs of cream and I tried not to laugh while lightly touching his face with a pencil. SPLAT AND SCORE! Hiro had put both hands on his face and he looked shocked. "What the-(y/n)!" His face was all whi-.........Something stuck itself on my face and I touched it to see cream. I tackled Hiro onto the floor which soon turned into rough housing. "Would you stop getting whipping it all over me!" I yelled, while pushing his hand away from my face. "Well why did you do that in the first place?!" "Because you pushed me off my own bed last night!" "Hey! I can't help the way I sleep! So it's your own fault we're covered in cream!" "It's your fault!" "No, Hiroshi gave the can and I couldn't help it!" So this is a pointless fight right here until Hiroshi poked his head in. "You guys done yet?" Hiro and I glared at him. "It's your fault!" Hiroshi ran as we chased after him. "CASS! HELP! TWO ANGRY KNUCKLEHEADS ARE AFTER ME!" Hiro and I stopped when Cass got after all three of us.

Breakfast was a little awkward since Hiro and I were still mad at each other. It continued until we were half way to SFIT to drop Hiro off for classes. A guilty feeling kept building up when I looked at Hiro's reflection in the window. "I'm sorry, Hiro!" "I'm sorry, (y/n)!" We said at the same time, then laughed. Hiroshi stopped the car at the entrance of SFIT, "Well, I guess we'll see you later Hiro." Hiro nodded, then looked at Aunt Cass. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" She smiled, "Yes, sweetie. I've got Hiroshi and (y/n) to help me out. Now go before you're late, young man." I waved to Hiro as he got out, but I felt like I needed to do something more after the way I acted earlier. Quickly, I got out and ran after Hiro. "Hiro wait up a second!" He halt to a stop. "What?" I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Au revoir." Hopping in the car and slamming the door, I thought what the flip did I just do?! "Drive, Drive, DRIVE!" I said. Hiroshi laughed, heading to the cafe. A shiver down my spine alerted me and looked around for trouble.

"A Special News Bulletin. Reports today says there have been strange sightings of big and strong dust devils in the streets. It's very uncommon here San Fransokyo and they have been causing many damage and injuries. We advice you to stay clear when you see one of these near by." I sat up straighter, seeing Hiroshi give me a look in the review mirror. "That is strange. I hope we don't come near one." Aunt Cass said. My phone buzzed and Fred's picture popped up. "Hello?" "(Y/n)....." He said nervously. "Yeah?" "Remember how you gave me the Moonstone Amulet to lock it away?" "Yeeeah." "I didn't exactly check on it daily like you told me too." My breath hitched, remembering my dream last night. "We're coming over." I hung up. "Aunt Cass, you don't mind if we make a quick stop to Fred's home?" She shook her head. "Nope."

In front of the mansion, Fred stood outside with a small silver chest. I got out with Hiroshi who told Aunt Cass to listen to music. "When?" Hiroshi asked. "Today, probably last night too." Fred bit his lip at my question that referred to watching the amulet. "How long?" "F-f-four years?" He opened the chest and there was nothing inside, but the blue velvet cover. "I'm really sorry guys." Hiroshi and I smiled gently at him even though we were mad about the amulet missing. "Its alright, Fred. We'll get it ba-" Tingly spine, now painfully tightening.

A sound of sand hitting things echoed down the street and we saw many dust devils heading in our direction. "Which way are they twisting?" Fred asked and I gulped. "All counterclockwise." Fred then grinned big and threw his hand up. "Fred's Angels are back!" Hiroshi and I laughed, but we all hurried into the car with the dust devils behind us. "What's going on?" We all froze and stared at Aunt Cass who seemed confused.

Oh shoot.

————————————————-

(Well here's a little info: If a dust devil is twisting clockwise its a good spirit or spirits, but if it's turning counterclockwise then its a bad spirit or spirits. Hope that helped to understand that better and oh my gosh! How could we forget Aunt Cass is with us?!)