Sneak Peak (Must Read)

(Readers, I decided to make a sneak peak of what will happen to keep interest in reading this story and I really appreciate you guys reading my Fanfiction. For the mood, listen to 'Daughter of the Moon by Adriana Figueroa' much better to listen to when you read this.)

—————————————-

Hiroshi was helping Gogo with her bike when Fred came running in the engineering area. Fred: "Guys! Hiro's lab is a total mess and him and Honey are gone!" All of us stopped what we were doing and ran into Hiro's lab. I gasped at the chaos and started looking around. "(Y/n)." Tadashi was on his knees with something in his hands. "I tried to stop them......but there were to many and I only managed to rip this." A dark purple cloth was placed in my hands and I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I clenched my fists before standing up and glared at the cloth.

—————————————-

My eyes stared at the body laying sound-lessly on the hospital bed. The messy black hair, the happy brown eyes which are closed, and no gap-tooth grin. 

Me: "Hiro."

My voice cracked, tears streaming down my face before my mother's words crossed my mind.

(M/n): "(y/n). Our family had always kept promises true because it's not what people tell that matters. It's how they treat others that reveal their true feelings and their character is revealed not by the promises they make, but the promises they keep."

I wiped my tears, feeling determined and held Hiro's hand. "I promised to be there for you and protect you, no matter what.........and I'm not breaking that promise." I locked the room door and sat in the chair by the window. The moonlight landed on me before I closed my eyes and concentrated. Everything going black.

——————————————-

????: "(full name), you have to choose. Hiro or your father."

——————————————-

Hiro: "Who......are you?"

I smiled sadly as Hiro's eyes stared at me in confusion. Honey held her hands to her mouth. It hurt, but answered him softly and shyly. 

Me: "My name's (y/n). I'm a friend of Fred's and your doctor is my brother." 

Everybody had sadness in their eyes, except Hiro who smiled. 

Hiro: "That's cool, well it's nice too meet you."

 I nodded before walking out the room in numbness. A single tear falling.

———————————————

(Well, I bet you can't wait for these scenes, right? Laters, readers.)