The Dojo and Grocery Store (22)

I stood awkwardly in front of Wasabi as Hiroshi left out the door to go to work again. "Alright, we've got a tight schedule to keep. Your brother informed me that you blew s a whole supply of hot dogs."

Oh boy. I followed Wasabi out to his car as kept talking about doing things at this amount of time and by the way, he walks really fast. I mean, Wasabi isn't that bad, but it's just I'm not really use to keeping schedule. I had to sit in the back seat, which was boring.

"Wasabi's turn to babysit, huh?" Tadashi said. I nodded, pulling out my phone to go on (social website). "So what does he have planned?" Wasabi was concentrating on driving and listening to soothing japanese music, so I whispered.

"Go to his Tai Chi class, then work for a bit at his sushi restaurant, then go grocery shopping, which I need to pick up more hot dogs. After that we stay at the penthouse until Hiroshi gets back." "Hmmm, this is where I would teach Hiro karate. Hope you have fun." He faded in glimmers again as Wasabi stopped.

The Dojo.

We walked in to see a man in at the desk and he smiled. "Welcome back Mr. Wasabi. I see you brought a guest." "Yep, I'm babysitting right now. If you don't mind if she tags along." "Not at all, all the dojo rooms are open." They bowed and I did the same before following Wasabi.

Going down the hallways with each screen doors on both sides of the hallway, I stopped at a particular room. Wasabi didn't noticed me stop. Slowly I slid the door open as transparent figures of Tadashi and Hiro blocked each other's hits. They bowed while the memory faded.

I walked in the middle, beginning to do Taolu. "I believe you're not one of my students, but you seem to know what you are doing." I stood up straight at an elder voice. An elder man slowly walked up to the middle of the dojo. "You wouldn't mind if we spare?"

We both bowed before getting into position. We blocked hits at a very fast pace. He'd kick, I blocked. I'd hit, he blocked. It continued on until I heard a sound of many swords sheath.

The elder man then threw a katana at me, noticing there were many people with Eclipsed expressions. Seriously! I couldn't hurt them, but they could hurt me. I swung to block each sword comin at me, managing to knock a out a few by hitting the hilt behind their heads.

My sword was taken from me by the elder. "Karate!" He yelled. Man, it's been way too long for this. I ducked, tripping people, hitting their pressure points. Only a few had karate skills, but weren't exactly a high level. Everyone was down, but I got a feeling to hold my arm up behind me.

The elder had kicked at me and soon we continued to spare. I gave a high kick as he blocked. He smiled before standing straight and bowing. "Oh my gosh!" We turned to see a panicking Wasabi. "Wha-what happened?!" "Ah, Mr. Wasabi. I had given a test to this young lady and she is quite a master herself."

Wasabi looked around. "Wow. You took down the whole dojo class. I never knew you knew this stuff, (y/n)." I shrugged. "Hiroshi's friend taught me, you know, just in case I get in trouble or something, you know." He nodded. "I'm gonna get my stuff and we'll head out." Wasabi walked away.

"The only other student I've seen with that much skill was a young man named Tadashi Hamada. Though, I wondered why my students have been acting differently. You know, don't you? You have the Gift." I sighed. "I know. They've been Eclipsed, mostly likely following orders from someone bad."

He nodded. "You are very welcomed to come back for anything.....(full name)." I grinned, since he had the Gift too. "Thank you." This time Wasabi let me sit up front, heading to his restaurant. It was busy as I went in the kitchen. "Wanna watch the Master Sushi Chef work his magic?" Wasabi smirked and I nodded excitedly.

He chopped, fried, mixed, and other cooking stuff which I had a hard time seeing. One dish consisted on making a big fire pop up. "WHOA! That is so AWESOME!" Many dishes later, we drove to the grocery store. I grabbed a cart of my own, telling Wasabi I'll meet him at the cash register.

Hiroshi had called the store for 5 big packages of 150 hot dogs. Yeah. That's how much I blew up. Hopping on the cart, I skated fast down the aisles only to stop at the candy aisle. My favorite candy was on a high shelf and glanced at the cart.

"Should I or should I not. Candy rush or be myself." Okay that candy is taunting me. "I'll get you, you'll see." Climbing in the cart, I reached for the candy and snatched it. "Yes! Ah!"

I fell into the cart as it moved down the aisle. "What the?!" It made a sharp turn into a different aisle. Finally, I saw a familiar bushy haired boy pushing the cart and grinning happily. He stopped before pulling the candy away. "Hey! That's mine!" "Your suppose to be getting hot dogs." I got out with Hiro pushing the cart.

"What are doing here, anyway?" "Aunt Cass needed more ingredients and groceries. I was helping until I saw you skating around and followed you to the candy aisle." I gasped dramatically. "You stalker!" Hiro pushed me playfully and I laughed.

At the meat department, a man walked up to us in the store uniform. "I'm here to pickup an order for Mr. Daisuke." He nodded before he stacked packages in the cart. Now off to the register. "You here with anyone?" Hiro asked. "Wasabi." "Babysitter?" "Yep." "What'd you do?"

"Went with Wasabi to the Dojo, had a sparring match with the master there, then watched Wasabi's awesome cooking skills!" "Again with no details?" "Its just the way I roll, Nerd." Hiro rolled his eyes, not noticing me buy my candy and a pack of gummy bears.

"Hey Hiro." Wasabi came up. "Hey Wasabi, grocery shopping?" "Yep. Here with Aunt Cass?" "Yeah." We walked out to Wasabi's car with Hiro helping me put the packages in the back. "Thanks Hiro." "No problem. I better get back to Aunt Cass. Tell Hiroshi I said hi."

Before he could go, I threw the gummy bears. "Hey! Think fast!" Hiro jumbled the bag in his hands, then let a girlish squeal. "Don't let Aunt Cass know I got you that." Hiro hugged me, "You're the best, (y/n)!" He ran. "Au revoir!" Hiro waved. "Arrivederci!"

Wasabi dropped off his groceries along the way and went back to the penthouse. I had a great time with Wasabi, even learned a few cooking tips while he made dinner. Hiroshi came though the door and smiled at the dinner.

"Awesome. Thanks for babysitting Wasabi." "No big deal, my friend. (Y/n) surprised me and we had a great time. She helped cook too." Hiroshi smirked. "She didn't burn anything?" I huffed. "That was ONE time!" The two laughed.

Hiro Hamada X Psychic! Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें