The Voice and Shadow Ghost (30)

*If Hiro described the portal in detail and Callaghan's daughter, Abigail was in there possibly in deep sleep.......* My pencil moved back and forth, connecting evidence together. *......then how long was she in there?* My senses told me to move as an image of a soccer ball flashed in my mind.

I moved quickly, watching a soccer ball bounce off the tree I leaned on and glared at Hiro. "Watch where you're kicking next time?"  "Sorry (y/n)!" He came to pick up the ball and began kicking it on hos knees, then kicked it to Baymax. I wrote again. *something must've been going on be for Callaghan took revenge on Krei, dealing with the portal. Abigail was in there, so......*

A presence stood next to me and a sound of chips being eaten reached my ears. A smile spread on my face, "Fredzilla." "Batgirl." Fred sat down, looking at my notes. "Wait......that portal Hiro went in is exactly like-" "Yeah. I know." "Hey Fred!" Fred waves at Hiro. "Sup, little man!" Baymax was trying to grab the ball as Hiro keep telling him to kick. 

"I really thought Krei was the villain because he owned a big industry and he wanted Hiro's microbots. Like how...." I laughed as Fred rambled on about comic book villains. "Turns out it was Callaghan. You know he really had a greatest revenge plot, except when he got Tadashi. Anyway, honey found more videos of Krei's portal project for the government."

"Did those videos show what was inside?" Fred shook his head. "Some cameras got cut off malfunctions from the portal." Malfunctions? "Do you guys by any chance, have the feeds?" "Well, yeah! Heroes always keep evidence just in case it's needs for future purposes. Hiro should have it at his house somewhere." 

Closing my notebook, I stood and slipped my bag on my shoulders. "Think you could keep Hiro occupied unit I'm done?" Fred shoot up in excitement. "Definitely! Hiro!" The park we were at was a little far fro the Cafe, but I rode the gravity board that Hiroshi finally fixed. 

I walked into the Cafe. "Hi (y/n)! Did you need something?" "I need something from Hiro's room. I think it's in there? It's a piece to who's causing trouble." "Go ahead, but it's a mess from earlier before he left, so good luck." She laughed, then something upstairs broke and Tadashi yelling which only Cass and I heard. 

"It's the boy aaaall over again. Mind checking?" "Nope." I went upstairs to see Mochi boredly watching Tadashi chasing the Boggart around the room. Boo had a bunch of feathers in his mouth. "What's going on?" I picked up a bowel that shattered by the counter. "That flightless bat thought it was funny to rip my feathers off!"

Boo snickered. I smirked, "They'll grow back you big baby. Come on, I need help finding something in your guy's room." Tadashi glared at Boo before following me upstairs. "Have you seen a flash drive with videos of Krei's project?" Tadashi lifted up Hiro's mattress, pulling out a flash drive. I took out my laptop and plugged it in.

"I was wondering why Fred said the portal was malfunctioning. They made a machine portal." "Is that bad?" "A little. Some portals aren't meant to be opened in certain places. It need an area with high amounts of energy, depending on what kind of portal you open up." Suddenly, my laptop froze and began to glitch.

"Help me!" Tadashi and I glanced at each other at the static voice of a woman. "We're listening." I said. "Help.............can't............not in..........watch.........help......." It keep cutting in and out, which was hard to tell what she meant. It stopped completely as my laptop changed back to my desktop of (fav. pic. of you and Hiro.).

Tadashi smirked as I sighed. "You and Hiro huh?" "Shut up. Do you know who that was?" He shook his head. "No, but the voice did sound familiar." It got quiet when I started thinking. "Hiro's here." My eyes widened at Tadashi. "What?!" I shot up in panic. "Where do I go?!" Windows, but too many people. Stairs, but Hiro's coming up!

"He's in the kitchen." "Not helping!" I whispered. Footsteps were heard. Not good! "Act normal!" "What's normal?!" I asked. Finally, I just jumped on Hiro's bed, only to bounce off and land on my back. "(Y/n)?" 

I turned to look at Hiro, posing with my hands propping my head. "H-hey Hiro!" "What are you doing here?" "Waiting for you, duh. Didn't Fred tell you I would meet you here?" "No, bit it's good to know you didn't ditch me." He laughed, placing a soda on his desk. 

When Hiro moved, I saw a Black Shadow behind him and Hiro pulled his hoodie closer. "Man, it's cold." Tadashi tackled it down the stairs, but another came from the floor. "I'm gonna be SO random. That I'll pretend there's someone behind you and tackle them!" I tackled the shadow and we tumbled down the stairs.

"I suggest you leave. Now." "(Y/n)!" The shadow sunk into the floor and I dusted myself off. "You ditched me. Be honest!" Well that was a sudden mood change. Hiro held up the flash drive and threw it at me. Whoa! Jeez. "What's with the sudden mood change?" He came up, pushing my shoulders roughly.

"Because you ditched me!" I was beyond confused. "Hiro-" "(y/n)! Behind you!" Tadashi yelled, but I felt something touch my head and I felt angry. "I just wanted to watch those videos Fred talked about!" "Well you didn't have to secretly watch it! You could've asked me!" "You think you would've let me watch it when it's your hero evidence!?"

Hiro stared at me, then shook his head. "Maybe. But the fact is you ditched me!" I strained myself fro saying any thing more, glaring at him. "I'm going home then." I walked to the door below the stairs. "Whatever! Go cry to your step-brother! Who's probably not even there!" Hiro stood at the top. My chest felt heavy and a lump in my throat formed.

"At least i can walk into the hospital and see him. If you know what I mean, Hamada." I walked out, slamming the door.

Storming into the penthouse, I went to go in my room when I saw Tadashi and Hiroshi in the living room. "Hiro just ran out without saying anything to Cass?" What? "Yeah, him and (y/n) had a fight. It wasn't their fault though. I tried stopping that smoke like thing. It was mostly latched onto Hiro." Gosh dang it. That's explains Hiro's mood change.

Now I feel soooooo bad about what I said before I left. "It won't let me get anywhere near Hiro." Worry filled me and I went up to the two. "(Y/n). You didn't have your charm, did you?" Shoot, that's why I was affected. "No. Shadow Ghost?" "Shadow Ghost." 

Tadashi looked confused and I chuckled lightly. "A Shadow Ghost is a smoke like ghost that latches onto people. Giving them bad suggestions and telling them lies, sometimes causes suicides and stuff like that." Now my worrying is increasing. Hiro please, don't do anything stupid.....stupidER!

Man! Who knows what that thing is telling Hiro to do or the lies it's telling him. Two pairs of arms wrapped around me. "I'm going to get Hiro. He's like a little brother to me and I've never seen you so worried about someone." Hiroshi whispered. "Don't worry (y/n). I'll get that Shadow Ghost off him." Tadashi said.

We went to the Cafe on Hiroshi's sports bike and found Aunt Cass eating donuts like crazy. Hiroshi walked over, pulling the donuts away from her and began showing her breathing techniques. "Better?" Cass nodded. "Good." Tadashi came up. "The Tracker Map is in my phone, just download it." 

Hiroshi looked at the phone and smirked. "You have trackers on Hiro too?" "Yeah, almost all the time. Never know where that knucklehead will be." Hiroshi laughed. "(Y/n) has one too." I glared. "What?! Nevermind. Please go get Hiro!" Tadashi and Hiroshi laughed at me before heading out. 

I waited with Aunt Cass, sitting on the window place in the living room and stared out into the streets. Mochi jumped up onto my lap and my hand petted him, while Cass had Boo in cat form. Now we wait.