Perfume Shop and Dinner (8)

(New Update means new chapter! =D)

-----------------------------------------------

Hiro and I were waiting for Honey to stop trying out perfumes and fragrances. We stood by the entrance of the place because there's too much of that stuff to breath and I didn't wanna come out smelling like a bunch of different things. I glanced over to Honey who seemed to be enjoying herself, spraying different bottles in the air in front of her. "Does she do this often?" I asked Hiro as looked at Honey and shrugged. "It's Honey......but this the first time she's actually been here." He began reading some of the perfumes names that were free to try and I did the same on the other side of the entrance. A sound of something spraying behind me had caught my attention and spun around to see Hiro holding a perfume bottle, smiling innocently. "Hiro! What the flip!?" (Fav.aroma smell) lingered around me and I crossed my arms at Hiro. "What? It smells nice." My hand grabbed a random bottle and sprayed it on Hiro. "Ah! Gross! I smell like a girl!" Another one of my favorite smells now lingered around Hiro and turned the bottle to see it was (sec.fav. aroma). Hiro kept complaining about it being girly and I rolled my eyes. "It smells nice." I smirked and this time Hiro crossed his arms. "I'm done!" Honey popped out of nowhere. "And you two smell absolutely amazing! Ready to head back to your place, (y/n)?" I nodded, while wondering what Hiroshi made for dinner.

'Hiroshi: Where you guys at?'

I had just read the message when Honey pulled up to the tall apartment building.

'Me: Just parked outside.'

"Why are we here?" Hiro asked as we walked through the automatic doors. "Well, (y/n) obviously lives here." Honey commented and I smiled, checking my phone. 'Hiroshi: Okay, Aunt Cass is here, so see you in a bit.' "Wait....(y/n), you live in the new Skyline Apartment Complex!" I shrugged, swiping my ID card to the personal elevator. "Why is that so exciting?" Noting Hiro grinning like an idiot. "Come on, you live in the city......." As the elevator stopped on the top floor, Hiro held his arms out. "And in a penthouse!" I chucked at his enthusiasm and opened the door. "Yeah, but Fred has the much cooler looking place."

"Hey youngsters! Have fun with your babysitter, (y/n)?" Hiroshi said from the kitchen and I seen Cass pop her head from around the dining area. When Hiro and I passed the kitchen, heading to the dinning area, I got embarrassed again by Hiroshi's comment. "(Y/n). You smell good. Did you go into a perfume store?" Hiro laughed nervously, "I actually sprayed a perfume bottle on her." Hiroshi looked at him confused. "Aaaand she didn't do anything?" Aunt Cass then stood next to Hiro. "Hiro, why do you smell like a girl? But it smells amazing!" Now Hiro flushed in embarrassment, as Hiroshi laughed. "That's great! Anyway the food will be done in a few. (Y/n)-" I sighed, walking towards the stairs to my room. "Call me when the foods done and I had a fun time with my babysitter." When I got up to the hallway, a chill came again. "Might as well follow, so you don't get lost." Tadashi chuckled, keeping pace with me. "Where you going?" "Finish my test. I take online schooling, luckily I only have one to go." He nodded. Going into my room, the first thing I see is the city buildings out the big window before heading to a desk with my laptop on it. "Wow." Tadashi said, standing in front of the window.

A few minutes passed, my brain calculating things on the test and my hands typing answers. Finally, I got done and waited for my results. "9 out of 30. Not bad. Better than last time." When I stood up, I was pulled into a hug. "Thank you for stopping Honey. I don't know what I would do I if either of them got hurt." I smiled. "Hey, it's no problem. They're my friends too." Tadashi pulled back and I thought about something random. "Tadashi, would you like to try my brothers cooking?" Confusion crossed Tadashi's face. "I can eat?" I laughed, "yeah and you can basically do anything else, but you have to watch how much energy you use. Though, it sometimes depends on what kind of spirit you are." "BATGIRL! TIME TO LEAVE THE BATCAVE!" I hide my face in my hands, "Oh my gosh." Tadashi patted my head, "That's a brother for you." Scoffing, I walked downstairs and told Tadashi I would bring him a plate. In the dinning room, Hiroshi had set up the table with (fav.main dish) and (fav. dessert) when he smiled at me and I waved him into the kitchen. "What's up?" "Um, Tadashi's upstairs and I was wondering if you can make a plate for him?" My brother nodded and we headed back to the table to pray. "Enjoy, everyone." Hiroshi was making a plate when I spotted a big container with wings in it. "Did you make that Hiroshi?" He glanced up, "No, Miss Hamada brought them." Cass smiled proudly, "Yep. My famous Chicken Wings with hot sauce that will guarantee to make your faces numb other than taste delicious!" Everyone laughed and I grabbed a few for my plate and Tadashi's. He would be so glad to get these if it's his aunt's own cooking. I started back up, hearing Hiro ask where I was going. "She saves it for later. Midnight snack, you know."

A smirk graced my lips and Tadashi looked skeptical. "I know that face. Hiro has the same look when he's going to do something troublesome." I placed the plate on my desk. "Do you know Honey's phone number?" He nodded, "Yeah." "Okay, so I told Hiro to bake more donuts while I handled the customers because you know rush hour." As I listened intently, my eyes caught Hiro's who blushed from Cass' next words. "Then, BOOM! and when I went into the kitchen, it was a mess and Baymax stood by the oven baker." My laugh stiffened when Hiro argued with his face flustered. "I just turned away for a second!" "Turned away?! Young man, you weren't even in the kitchen!" We all laughed at Hiro, but I paled when Hiroshi spoke. "Don't worry Hiro, you're not the only one to be embarrassed tonight, you should see (Y/n) when she has too much sugar." "You better not, Hiroshi." Sending a text to him. 'Me: I will send something to you know who.' Hiroshi rolled his eyes, before seeing his eyes widen in shock at the next message that was a picture. I smirked as he glared at me. "Don't you even think about it." "If you're going to embarrass me more tonight, then so are you." My finger hovered over the send button and I quickly ran when Hiroshi slid out of his seat. "Get back here, knucklehead!" I could hear our guests laughing, then my body went tumbling and I pressed send. Hiroshi got me in a head lock, knuckling my head when Honey loudly yelled like a fangirl. "Hiroshi you look sooooo CUTE! The maid costume fits well on you." Hiroshi's face was completely red.

"Thank you for inviting us over, you two. The (fav. Main dish) was very satisfying." Cass said. "You're welcome and thanks for the wings." Hiroshi bowed, then Honey hugged him. "Today was awesome, we should hang out more. You too (y/n)." I gave her a hug and one to Aunt Cass, then I felt a nudge to my arm. "I guess I'll see you later?" Hiro asked shyly and I nodded while we hugged. "You still smell like (sec.fav.aroma)." Hiro pulled away with a pout. "Thank for reminding me." He just smiled and waved. As everyone went out, Hiroshi headed upstairs with a goodnight and Tadashi walked up. "Thanks for the food and other things I have mentioned before." "Again it's no problem, Tadashi. You're welcome here as well as your family and friends." We hugged and Tadashi began to go, but stopped. "Hey, (y/n). I....need to talk to you later. After I get those three safely home." "Okay, see you." Tadashi left and I did my nightly routine. Today was a fun day I thought, hearing my phone buzz three times.

'Fred: Fredzilla wishes his little side kick a goodnight! =D'

'Me: Batgirl says the same and she's off to save dream land. Night Fred.'

'Honey: Sweet Dreams (y/n), hope we can do this again sometime.'

'Me: Thanks Honey, good night, and hope so too =)'

The last text surprised me, but I grinned nothing less.

'Hiro: Night, (y/n) =)'

'Me: Night, Hiro.'

------------------------------------------------

(Well, readers hope you had great time having dinner with these guys. ^-^ Wonder what Tadashi needs to talk about, well see you guys in the next update. Thanks! =D)