Dream Changing (40)

(I'm soooooo sorry guys! I've been really busy with things since Thanksgiving Break and now Winter Break is going to be around the corner. I'll try to update this story as much as I can. Enjoy!)

-------------------------------------------

"Tadashi no!" What? I turned to look around, then spotted Hiro and Tadashi by the Showcase building. "Professor Callughan is still in there. Someone has to help." Tadashi went to run but I yelled. "Tadashi don't!" Both of the Hamada brothers turned to me and looked confused. "(Y-Y/n)?" They both said. "Wait.....it's happening again." Tadashi said. So this is someone's dream, but who? It can't be me, unless......my eyes landed on Hiro as he looked confused as ever.

I ran over. "Hiro you gotta change your dream." "What?" Tadashi then went to run again toward the building. "I-I can't.....keep control." Tadashi strained. "It's both of you. You need to change it, don't let the dream control you! You control the dream!" Hiro looked confused beyond belief, then grabbed Tadashi's arm. "Stop Tadashi! Please!" "Hiro, I'm trying!" Tadashi said. "(Y/n) help!" Hiro said looking at me with sadness and strain to keep Tadashi in place. I held Tadashi's arm with Hiro....oh geez this dream is strong, but it is mixed with a strong memory.

Suddenly, the three of us fell back as the building exploded. "That was close." Tadashi said, relieved. I then saw the fire was still going and it started to creep up toward us. "Guys?" It then missed Tadashi to surround Hiro and I. I gulped, trying to stay away fromt the flames, since this wasn't my dream so it can hurt me if the person says it can. My hands fearfully gripped Hiro's arm. "H-Hiro." Hiro held me close, trying to keep us away from the burning flames. "Tadashi help!"

Tadashi seemed like he wanted to help, but he was afraid. "Tadashi!" Our eyes meet. "You have to tell Hiro you're sorry for leaving him and Aunt Cass! Hiro you got to forgive Tadashi for running in the building and accept that he's not here physically." Hiro looked hurt. "But- this is just a dream!" The flames grew and came closer. "Hiro! I'm here now and I've always been watching over you and everyone! Please it's me!" Tadashi yelled, crying. Hiro gulped as I began to speak, but something caught my attention.

"M-Mom?" Her face visable in the flames. "MOM!" "(Y/n)?" I heard Hiro, but I reached out then yelled from pain. My hand burned....bad. "(Y/N)!" Tadashi and Hiro panicked. "Tadashi, I miss you and I forgive you! I know you wanted to help, but it was stupid. I love you! Please help!" Tadashi smiled bright. The flames died down and I smiled as the two hugged. "You don't have to worry about having this dream again, Hiro. I'll be there when you need me." Hiro smiled. "I never liked this dream, but now you're safe." I bit my lip as the pain in my hand grew. "Ow."

Soon things began to get fuzzy. I woke up, groaning.......wait......gosh we fell asleep on the floor. "My back!" I turned to Hiro who somehow took all the pillows to lay on it. "You-" I pushed him, causing him to wake up. "What?" "You took all the pillows, so now I'm blaming you for my back and neck pain." Hiro looked and rubbed his face. "Oh." I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

Suddenly a stinging sensation went through my hand, "Ow." I looked at my hand and my eyes widened. It was red like I had burned it. "Oh gosh, (Y/n)!" Hiro got up to hold my hand gently with a look of worry. "Wh-what happened?" I couldn't tell him yet so I played it cool. "Probably when I slept on my hand, nothing to worry about."

"But it's like you burnt it on something, like you stuck it in-" Hiro's eyes zoned out for awhile, before he furrowed his brows in thought. "-f-fire. You did that in my dream." I stared at him, acting confused. "What?" Hiro shook his head, then I went to the bathroom to run the water over my hand, which stung greatly.

"You know you can't hide this all from him. He may be a bonehead but once he starts putting together he'll know." Tadashi said behind me. I stared at my hand, then teared. Tadashi was right. I can't keep it all a secret from him. Things are getting more complicated and it will all spill one way or another. "I know." I whispered with strain in my voice.

"It's just......I lost everyone when I told them. I use to have friends but they left when they seen what I faught off. What I talked to. Only Fred and Hiroshi stayed." A cool feeling washed over my hand as the stinging subsided. Tadashi had his hand over mine, eyes full of concentration. "There." I sqeezed my hand as the burn was gone. "Whoever it is. They're throwing things at me to stop me from whatever they're planning. I need to tell Hiro so he'll know to be careful." I looked back at my reflection.

 A young girl. (H/c)hair, (E/c) eyes. She has a gift that she never wanted, a gift that makes her life hard, but......she's cares a lot to know that it's to help whoever needs help from the unknown. I looked at Tadashi who stood there, wings not there because he said the gremlin kept pulling feathers out, but he's still an angel. A Guardian Angel who will do anything to protect his friends and family.

"(Y/n)? You alright?" Hiro knocked. I looked down, thinking then back up to my reflection. "Yeah." Nobody's perfect, I can't hide anymore and if it means I'll lose my best friend to protect him.......then it's done. "Tell Gogo and Fred to get the others to come here." Tadashi looked at me confused as I looked at him with determination and.....fear? Nothing less I needed to do it.

"I'm telling them........especially Hiro." Not everyone will accept me for who I am with these abilities, but what matters is the ones who will stay with me.

"I hope Hiro will stay."