Sakura Mall (36)

"(Y/N)! ANSWER THE DOOR PLEASE!" I groaned loudly at Hiroshi's yelling. Of course I was sleeping and still not presentable, but oh well.

Slowly I made way to the door, looking at the screen to see- oh geez. Aunt Cass and Hiro? Baymax? "Augh!" I looked at myself and rolled my eyes. "It's just Hiro and Aunt Cass and Baymax doesn't judge by looks or does he judge at all?"

Shrugging, I opened the door, only for Hiro to back away in disgust. "Ugh! What is that thing?" Aunt Cass hit his arm. I fumed as Hiro laughed. "I'm kidding." Aunt Cass smiled at me. "(Y/n), sweetie? Do you think you can watch Hiro for a bit while I go out?"

I raised a brow, until Tadashi whispered in my ear. "She's getting things for a birthday party." I didn't really understand why she needed Hiro to stay here, but I nodded. "Sure. If he behaves." Hiro glared playfully at me.

"Great! I'll be back later Hiro." She left. A yawn escaped my mouth as well as Hiro's. "She wake you up early?" He nodded. "Don't know what's so important that she has to give me to a babysitter." "Just pretend we're hanging out."

I went into the living room, turning on the tv as Hiro followed to sit with me. Baymax just waddled in, sitting on the floor which made me laugh the way he just plopped down. "Do you do this everyday?" "No. Only when I have nothing to do." "Other than blowing up hot dogs?"

I shoved Hiro laughing away. "Hey, when boredness comes to me then I have to do things entertaining." Both of our eyes went to the tv, showing the movie 'Some Kind of Wonderful'. "Love this one!" I squealed. "Seriously? What is up with you and oldies movies."

"They aren't oldies movies, they're classics. I need to show you more movies like this and you better not ask any questions UNTIL the movie is over. Besides it's almost over." Hiro chuckled. "Okay sir boss, but I think I'll watch this one when I get back. You know...." I looked at him.

"I watched Polgergist III...." I gaped at him. "I told you!" "I know!" "Ruined the whole movie right?" "Yeah." A yawn came again when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. "What are you doing?" "Just being friendly." Hiro said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I shrugged, yawning and leaned myhead on his shoulder. It's just Hiro who is my best friend, right? "Isn't that just cute?" My eyes glared at my brother over the couch, laughing his butt off. "I'm kidding. Hey Baymax." Baymax turned to Hiroshi. "Hello, Dr. Hiroshi."

My brother chuckled at Baymax before heading into the kitchen. "Do you two want breakfast?" We both agreed, eating (fav. fancy breakfast) before going out with Hiroshi. "So where are we going?" I asked with HIro sitting in the back seat with Baymax while I'm in the passenger seat.

"To the Sakura Mall." I sighed. "The mall?!" Hiroshi gave me a sly look. "They have escalators." Hiro began to laugh as I jumped up and down in my seat. "I love escalators!" We parked in the parking lot, which by the way was huge! Even the mall!

I whined. "Do we have to walk ALL the WAY to the doors!?" HIro chuckled. "They do have small driving carts that pick up people." A blush from embarrassment came across my face. "Oh." We got a ride on the carts, just as Wasabi hopped on.

"Hey Wasabi." I said. He turned with surprise and smiled. "Hello (Y/n). I see you're here with your brother and Hiro?" The two waved. "I am not fast." We all seen Baymax trying to walk after the cart. I laughed. "Driver, we still have a passenger still coming."

Finally we went inside, but just as we went in......."(Y/n), you don't mind stating with Baymax and Hiro right?" My bro asked. "Nah." He then went running off. "Okay Hiro, ready to-" "I need to get something really quick. You don't mind staying with Wasabi and Baymax?"

Wasabi seemed to panic. "I can't, sorry (Y/n), but I need to get the stuff I needed to pick up. See ya!" Wasabi walked away. "Hir-" Hiro was gone. "SERIOUSLY?!" I sigh, looking up at Baymax. "Please tell me you're not leaving too, Baymax." Baymax looked down, blinking and hugged me.

"There, there. I will stay for I am a personal health care companion and I need to keep my patients safe." "Thanks Baymax." A mischievious grin made it's way on my face as I grabbed Baymax's hand, pulling him along. "Let's go have some fun Baymax!"

If this was from a third person's point fo view, then it would be funny seeing a girl with a white balloon looking robot behind her going up and down escalators. Maybe trying to go up the escalators that go down. "We can make it! We can make it!" I yelled full of adrinaline, but people began to go down and I stopped. "Man! Almost!"

Baymax and I walked on the third floor which is when the squeaking ceased. "Huh?" My head turned to see Baymax stop in front of a pet store. Through the window, puppies, kittens, hamsters, and other animals were in cages. I smiled.

"Do you want to go in Baymax?" He looked down at me, blinking once and nodded. Taking his hand, we strolled in as the bell above the door rung. "Why hello there!" A man behind a counter said warmly. "Hi." "Did you need help with anything?" "My friend and I are just looking around. He really loves animals."

Baymax stood by a glass pen full of kittens. The man laughed, "I see. We do have a room where you can play with the animals." "Really?! Oh please can we use one?" "Of course, you don't mind helpiing me carry some of the kittens?" "No. Baymax, follow us."

The man and I took the kittens toward the back where a room with a big window to look in which also had many toys for the animals. For awhile, even though Baymax was a robot, he seemed to be enjoying himself.

(*"Dad! Mom! Can we get a kitten?" I said, looking in a pet store window. A (h/c) haired man with (e/c) eyes, smiled and walked over with a woman with (H/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. "Maybe next time (fav.child nickname.)." I looked down sadly from my smiling parents, but grinned. "Okay, dad."*)

Shaking my head of my past memory, I sighed and continued to play with the kittens. For about maybe a few minutes we had to leave, but Baymax asked if we could come back another time. "Sure." Then another store caught my attention.

"They have a cosplay store!? Baymax! We're going to have so much fun!" I pulled Baymax in. Soon I tried on many of my favorite character clothing, plus wigs. Baymax tried on a few too from Disney to Dreamworks and other animes which some I didn't even know existed!

"AHHHH!" Darn, trouble and I'm still dressed in (fav.cosplay costume).