Baymax? (43)

"B-Baymax?" We all said with confusion and fear.

"That's definitely NOT Baymax." Hiro and Gogo said. I gulped as those glowing red eyes boar into mine. It wasn't Baymax at all. His armor was more darker and it had the dark purple aura emitting from it like mist. Suddenly he flew off. "Wait......why did he leave and just stare at us?" Wasabi asked. Gosh.......he asks too many questions but I can't judge becuase of the predicament. "That's the original Baymax. How?" Hiro said with mixed emotions. "He is causing distress in the city." We all jumped again from Baymax's sudden appearance. Why didn't I see him there? "We should go. Come on guys!" Hiro ran to out to the garage with Honey and Wasabi following. Gogo and Fred looked at me. "Go on. I think I can handle myself out of my team." The two seemed worried but I gave them a stern glare. "Hiro needs protection and you two are needed on his team." I watched them run out.

"(Y/n). I can help." Cass came up and I shook my head. "No. I can't have you do that Aunt Cass. I shouldn't had let you join, Hiro wouldn't even approve of it." I felt her hands grasp my shoulders gently. "I did it because my nephew is in danger. Everyone is and I want to help." I groan with my hands on my head, only to smile. "Does stubbornness AND righteousness run in this family?" Cass laughs, "Oh you bet." We both got our suits on. "I go! I go! Iiiiii go!" Boo jumped around not on his cat form anymore. I giggle, "Fine. Come on you little boggart." He yelled happily, latching himself on my back.

Hiro's POV:

"Try to keep him distracted!" I yelled to the others, unfortunately for me. The 'Evil' Baymax keeps heading for me. Yeah. ME! "Ah!" I ducked my head just in time when the claw like robot hand swung. Baymax flew around but the other kept following. Man......Wasabi and Honey can't really reach since we're in the sky. "Whoa!!! BAYMAX!!!" Baymax was getting farther away and I was trying to breath from the hand squeezing the life out of me.

Your POV:
"BAYMAX!" I looked up to see the evil Baymax grasping Hiro. That really really scared me. "(Y/n)! I have to get him." Cass said, then I bit my lip. "Boo. Latch onto its face, make sure he can't see!" Boo laughed when I threw him on one of Aunt Cass' light discs. "Whoa!" Hiro was dropped when I sliced the dark matter hand that held Hiro, luckily the good Baymax caught him. "AH!" I dodged a purple mist like rocket fist. "Now he's coming after me. Great." Just great, I keep flying on my gravity board with the dark Baymax right behind me. A couple of light discs were thrown past me, targeting the monster along with Gogo's yellow discs.

Suddenly my board started glitching. Oh man......that is NOT good. Not again! "BOO! Help!" I tried kicking the Gremlins that were under the board. They cackled at me, "Girly gonna fall! Girly gonna fall!" I screamed, closing my eyes as I felt the world spinning out of control. "MY GIRLY! MINE! MINE, MINE MINE!!!!" I glimpsed slightly to see Boo, head butting the Gremlins, "AHHHHH!" I laughed only to yell, feeling something grab me by my waist tightly. "Let go, you faker!" The Dark Baymax flew toward a portal in the sky. I stabbed his hand with my dagger but it didn't do anything. The Holy Crystals didn't do a thing either. I threw the dagger at his chest only for it to bounce back. Flipping Pancakes! He's a robot with armor......it should've worked since it dark matter.

Glancing around me to ask for help, I only to see that the others are having trouble too. Especially Cass who has Boo and helping keep Hiro safe but they're having trouble with Dust Devils.

'Tadashi!' I screamed in my mind then panicked as the portal got closer. 'Tadashi!' "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" I opened my eyes at hearing Tadashi scream. "Ah!" I covered my eyes from a really bright light even when they're covered, I could still see light. My waist felt free from the hand as arms wrapped around me. "I got you." Tadashi's eyes looked down at me before he glared behind me, holding out a sword made of the flaming light. The way Tadashi looked was unbelievable. I yelped when Tadashi flew up to dodge a fist. "Get on my back and get ready to jump on him." I nodded, swinging onto his back. The Dark Baymax flew right at us, getting ready to punch while I got ready to jump.

"NOW!" Tadashi fell downward and I jumped, grabbing onto the head. My hands covered Dark Baymax's eyes, making him fly around crazily. Tadashi appeared on front of the Baymax and I saw everything go in slow motion. The blade of the sword plunged into where on a person is the heart. Tadashi flew up, taking my hand and flying us over to the others who were by the dock. We went invisible before picking up Cass and Boo. "Did you two take down the evil Baymax?" Cass asked. Tadashi nodded. I blink, 'Cass yells, falling toward the ground when a flash of black goes by.' My eyes widen. "CASS SHARP TURN!" She jumped but didn't hesitate to do so, nearly getting hit by a fist. Boo hissed behind us and FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! There was Dark Baymax with a hole through his armor.

"Is this some wild goose chase!?" Tadashi huffed. I stare at his red eyes before determination filled me. "He's after me. This is a goose chase. I'm the goose." Tadashi thinks, "So he won't stop-" He flies out of range of a fist. "-until he has you......." I sigh, "Put me down in a secluded area." I felt worry come from Tadashi and Cass. "Are you sur-" "Yes." Tadashi places me near some buildings that are crumbling from age. I turned to the dark figure as he landed in front of me. "You're it." I ran, gulping as a fist made a cress in the ground. The rumbling sounds of the fist hitting things near me, kinda scared m- "UGH!" I felt pain surge through me when my body collided with a wall. A hand pressed me against it. Freaking Godzilla! Now what?

"I wish I could kill you now." I froze when a familiar yet ghostly voice whispered near me. A cold chill went up my spine and I could feel a presence right beside me. Unfortunately, I couldn't see her since my face is practically against the wall. "Though it's too fun seeing you so weak, hurting, and falling apart." In the corner of my eye was just a dark misty figure and I struggled. "Let's see how much you care about your little friend." The dark and wicked chuckle made me shiver and my throat tightened. Suddenly I fall to my knees, not feeling anymore presence from her or Dark Baymax. I don't know how long I sat there. Thinking. Memories of everyone leaving. 

"(Y/n). (Y/n)!" Slowly, I looked up at Tadashi with a serene expression. "Yeah?" "We need to go NOW." Why is he so panicked? Standing up, I walked outside to the empty streets. "The Hospital is on fire." My blood ran cold and panic rose in me. "What?" Tadashi grabbed my hand and flew. The hospital is on fire? It......it was a distraction. Everything is falling apart. I just hope it doesn't get worse. An orange hue with blacking smoke was all I could see. The flames dancing in my vision.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Sorry if this chapter isn't so great, though I'm glad you all stuck around for the updates. Thank you!)