☄*ೃ Five ☄*ೃ

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Y/n Pov:

"What the hell were you thinking?" I flinched slightly at Wilbur's tone. I had too many thoughts racing in my head, unable to decide which one would sound the best to respond with. I already knew no matter what not to mention my run in with the Dream Team, knowing Wilbur would lose his mind.

"Do you know how stupid and dangerous it is to leave L'Manburg? Especially right now!" Wilbur added on before I even had the change to reply to his first question.

I realized that, yeah, it probably was dumb, but I knew I could handle myself, and I did. That's when I started to question whether i should mention Sapnap catching me in the forest. I knew he would obviously be worried and upset, but thought that if I told him, then he would see that I can take care of myself.

"I can handle myself, I don't need to be looked after and protected constantly," I argued back to Wilbur. I was about to bring up the encounter, but got too scared last minute and changed my mind.

"Look, Y/n. I don't mean to get mad at you," Wilbur sighed as he opened his arms out for a hug. I hesitantly returned the gesture, hugging him back for a moment before we broke apart again.

"I've been so stressed lately, and you're still my best friend. I've seen what Dream can do, and I'm afraid of you getting hurt or losing you," Wilbur explained in a calmer tone than before. I didn't know how to respond, and just nodded my head gently.

"Wilbur, we've known each other for a long time. You know as well as anyone that I am one of the best fighters here, I can take care of myself just fine," I replied, trying to keep myself from raising my voice at him again. I watch Wilbur nod his head slightly before responding.

"I know that, but you must also remember the promise I made to convince them to let you come with me," He spoke hesitantly, as if he was afraid to continue. Eventually he spoke several words that made my heart drop.

"Hand over your sword, and your bow."

───☆彡★彡───

Sapnap Pov:

I was sat, sharpening my sword, yet I couldn't get my mind off of them. The smile they gave me after I didn't rat them out to Dream was forever engrained in my memory. Not to mention their eyes, their beautiful e/c eyes that showed the kindness of their soul.

It was then that I had my epiphany moment.  It probably wasn't the best idea, but in my desperation to see them again, it would be worth it. I had made up my mind, even though I knew it was possible I never saw them again, I really needed to try.

I decided that every night I would go out to the forest in hope they would come back through that way. It occurred to me it was possible they may pass through during the day, but I knew it would be more difficult to get away then. I just had to hope they would pass through during the night again.

"Uh, Sapnap?" I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice. I glanced around, my gaze meeting with Punz who stood near the doorway. It then occurred to me that at some point I had stopped sharpening my sword and ended up just spacing out staring at the wall.

"You okay? You've been staring at that wall for a while," Punz asked. He his expression was a mix of concern and confusion.

"Um, yeah I'm good," I replied, "just thinking about how we're going to absolutely crush L'Manburg tomorrow if they don't surrender."

───☆彡★彡───

Y/n Pov:

"What? You can't do that Wilbur! I need my sword and bow!" I couldn't help but yell at the tall man.

"You have to look at things from my perspective, Y/n. If you don't have your weapons, then you'll stop putting yourself in situations where you could get hurt." I could tell he was frustrated, but trying to stay calm.

"Please, I don't want to fight with you, just hand them over," He said with a sigh, "it's for your safety."

I shook my head, and crossed my arms. I wasn't going to let him take them from me. I could see the look of disappointment on his face.

"You have to realize that I'm not a child anymore, Wilbur. I've told you this countless times and you still treat me like one," I replied. "Plus, we are going to war, there's no avoiding it. If you take away my weapons, then how am I supposed to protect myself when the Dream SMP attacks?"

I could see Wilbur struggling to think of a response. I watched him run a hand through his brunet hair, gently pushing a bit of it out of his face.

"How about this? You hand your weapons over at night, so that I can be sure that you don't sneak out anymore," Wilbur suggested. I agreed, only because I knew I would be able to steal them back if I were to plan to sneak out again. Which was very likely to happen.

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

A/n: I appreciate everyone that is reading this, it means a lot to me. So all of you better be taking care of yourselves, drink plenty of water, be sure to eat and get lots of sleep! <3