☄*ೃ Thirty ☄*ೃ

Tw: violence, injuries, blood
╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Y/n Pov:

I wasn't sure what time it was when I awoke from my sleep. No matter how much I slept, it never felt like enough. Constantly waking up tired, and when it came time to sleep I'd lie awake for hours. My own thoughts racing in my head, and even when I was able to fall asleep, I wouldn't be able to stay asleep for long.

Even back in L'Manburg, I would wake up too many times to count in the middle of the night. Last night was the best sleep I had gotten in a long time. I still felt tired, but I couldn't remember waking up even once. I figured it must still be early in the morning as Sapnap had yet to come to visit me as he had promised.

I found myself pacing around the room for hours. Eventually, I found myself sitting back down on the edge of the bed, staring at the wall waiting for the time to pass. I couldn't help but wonder whether time was passing excruciatingly slow, I didn't get as much sleep as I thought I did, or Sapnap forgot about me. I prayed to XD that the last one wasn't true.

The sounds of footsteps echoed through the hallway. I found my mood immediately lifting expecting Sapnap to come through the door at any moment. I heard the familiar jingle of the key sliding its way into the door's lock. My expression dropped as soon as I saw the tall figure of the menacing blond.

"Let's go," Dream's voice was low, he sounded irritated as he walked across the room to where I was sitting. I didn't even have a chance to respond until his hand found itself curling around my arm, pulling me up from the edge of the bed.

I stumbled slightly at the sudden movement, Dream scoffed and I wouldn't be surprised if he had rolled his eyes behind that creepy mask of his. The smile and its beady eyes were unsettling, especially when he was standing so close.

Whenever Sapnap had talked about him, he would describe Dream as being a great guy. Someone who deeply cared about his friends, someone who was cheerful and energetic. Although I found it difficult to imagine him any other way besides cold and aggressive. I suppose that's the difference between being his friend and his enemy.

Dream pushed me out the door into the bland hallway outside. I glanced in both directions, realizing that I had never seen anything outside of the small room before. We walked in silence, only the sounds of our footsteps were in the air. I felt a heavy pit in my stomach as I glanced around anxiously, taking note of everything around us.

"Where are we going?" I mustered up the courage to ask as we descended a flight of stairs. My voice was quiet and shaking slightly. I was worried, not for myself, but for Sapnap. The fact that I hadn't seen him when he promised made me worry that something had happened to him.

"To L'Manburg," Dream replied in a monotone voice. My eyes immediately widened, giving the blond a confused look. He seemed to ignore my expression as we walked through the building. I couldn't dissect any hint of emotion from his voice or actions.

I looked out a window as we passed through another hallway, the sky was dark, only illuminated by the moon and a couple of stars peeking out from behind scattered clouds. This didn't help my nerves. That meant that Sapnap had not come to see me all day when he promised he would be there in the morning. Dream must have noticed my anxious expressions because he spoke up.

"L'Manburg surrendered this morning in exchange for your release," he explained. We reached the front door and exited the building, Dream slamming the door shut behind us. The air was brisk and still. Few clouds were in the dark sky and the lands of the Greater Dream SMP were lit up by lanterns and torches.