☄*ೃ Thirty-Four ☄*ೃ

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Y/n Pov:

I shifted out of the uncomfortable position I was laying in when it suddenly hit me that I didn't know where I was. There was a soft cushion beneath me, that I was almost sure wasn't there before. I remembered the snow and how cold it was, I wondered if I had gotten used to the cold and if I was still laying in the sheet of snow.

I repositioned myself once more, feeling the weight of something covering my body. It felt velvety and fuzzier near my face. I felt my face scrunch up slightly before I slowly forced my eyes open, my eyelids felt heavy, practically begging for me to let them close and bring me into sleep once more.

My gaze immediately fell to what upon my first assumption was a blanket. Though, as I moved my arms up slightly they brushed against a chain that was attached to the cloth. I forced myself to sit up, wincing slightly at the pain caused by my movement.

"You're an idiot, you know," the monotone voice sounded like music to my ears after years of not hearing the familiar voice. I propped myself up against the back of the couch that I found myself to be laying on, the voice had sounded from somewhere behind me. The voice was comforting, even if his words weren't.

"It's good to see you too," I called back with an annoyed tone, even though it was the opposite that I was feeling. I turned my head to see behind me, seeing my brother's long, braided, pink hair as he rummaged through a chest looking for who knows what.

I heard him let out a small scoff, not bothering to say anything else. I turned my attention when I heard the sound of floorboards creaking overhead and felt my expression light up once I saw a familiar green robe descend down the ladder. I could see the wide smile on his face when he reached the bottom and turned around to see me sitting up.

"I thought I heard you talking down here," Phil said as he crossed over to the couch. I jumped at the sound of the lid of a chest falling shut. Philza and I watched as Technoblade walked past us without saying a word before making his way down the ladder into the lower floor below.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, turning back to me after we watched my brother disappear below the floor. I mumbled out a quiet 'fine' as I adjusted the position I was sitting in again, finding it seemingly impossible to get comfortable.

"I know it seems like he's upset, and he partially is, but he was worried about you, you know," the older man explained after he was sure Techno was unable to hear us over the sounds of open and closing chests on the level below. I found myself only able to nod my head in response, unsure of how to respond. I didn't know Techno was capable of feeling fear of any degree.

"He was pretty irritated when he found out you left to help create a government, especially without saying goodbye to him. But I knew he was just worried, that's his job. He wanted you to be safe," Phil continued.

I felt guilty listening to him speak, as I knew I should have told Techno where I was going before I left with Wilbur and Tommy. I was too afraid to face him, I hoped that, as my brother, he would understand, but I knew his resentment towards governments and feared he would be mad if I told him I was planning to help create one. I knew leaving without saying anything to him was wrong, but I was too scared to have changed that.

"He went out last night saying he was going to be gone for a while on a trip, though I knew something wasn't right when he came back only a few hours later. I don't think I've ever seen him as scared as when he set you down on the couch, wrapped in his cloak," Phil admitted. I felt guilt twisting inside of me for making him worry, I felt like a burden for interrupting the trip he was planning on, but deep down I knew it was better than if I had stayed near the SMP.

Philza must have seen the ashamed expression I wore as he took a seat next to me on the couch, patting my shoulder lightly in comfort. My gaze met his calming blue eyes as he nodded his head slightly.

"It's okay, mate. He'll come around eventually," the blond assured. I dipped my head slightly in response. We sat in comfortable silence for a while, listening to Technoblade's heavy footsteps below us, with the occasional creak of the opening or closing of chests, before we finally heard the sound of the downstairs doors closing tight.

"He must be going out to your farm," I shot Phil a questioning glance at his statement. I figured the farm Phil and I used to work on would have deteriorated by now, I wouldn't have guessed it was still routinely maintained.

"Techno has worked almost nonstop on keeping your farm growing, he has even expanded it quite a bit. Potatoes have been his favorite thing ever since you left, if I had to guess, they probably reminded him of you," he explained.

I felt a small smile beginning to creep up on my face at the thought. Even if we didn't always get along all of the time, I was right to know that even after all of this, Techno would still be there for me when I needed him most.

"Thank you, Phil."

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

A/n: I'm so excited cause I only have three days of school this week, even though they will be filled with tests. That means I will have extra time to work on more and better chapters this week!!

Anyways I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night/whenever you're reading this. I love you all so much (/p) so please take care of yourselves, you deserve it  <333333