☄*ೃ Seven ☄*ೃ

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Y/n Pov:

"Dream, a single piece of TNT isn't going to do anything. Set it off, we aren't going to surrender," Wilbur's voice spoke confidently, breaking the eye contact I had been holding with Sapnap to glance at him. Tommy agreed with Wilbur, throwing out several unnecessary insults towards the members of the Dream SMP.

My e/c eyes scanned over the opposing team once more and they finally settled on Dream, more specifically, his mask. It was covering most of his face, ending just below his nose, making his smile, and the almost demonic grin on his face, visible for all to see.

"Suit yourself," Dream shrugged his shoulders before holding his hand out expectantly to Sapnap. The raven haired man placed a flint and steel in his friend's hand. I watched as he lit the stick of TNT, and i couldnt help but have a bad felling about it.

The dynamite landed just before the gates of  L'Manburg after Dream tossed it from his hands. The explosion went off and when the crater it made wasn't very big, I let put a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, the feeling of relief quickly diminished as the ground began to shake.

"Run!" I hadn't paid the slightest bit of attention as to who spoke, but it was enough for all of us to sprint to the water. I could feel the ground exploding right behind me. I had been just barely caught by the edge of the explosion's range. I stumbled slightly, beginning to trip over my own feet until a hand grabbed my arm and steadied me.

I glanced up to see a worried expression in his brown eyes, Wilbur's wavy brunet hair had fallen in front of his face, and I already knew what he was thinking. I gave him a hasty nod to confirm I was alright. We didn't want to get caught up in the moment, so it didn't take long before we were running again. We made it safely into the water with everyone else and stayed put until we were sure all of the TNT had gone off.

We made our way back to where the explosions had taken place once we were sure it was safe to do so. The ground had been pretty torn up and some of the buildings had been partially destroyed. I stopped in front of the camarvan, letting out a deep sigh, knowing it was going to take a while to repair.

Everyone seemed to be in a fairly sour mood, that was until Eret finally decided to show up. We had already began to patch things up, evaluating the full extent of the damage done. The brunet bounded towards the other members of L'Manburg. Even though we all look upset, they had a wide smile on their face.

"Where were you? The Dream SMP attacked and you were nowhere to be seen! You're never around" Wilbur yelled, letting out his frustration with the other British man. Eret's smile didn't even falter for a moment.

"I've been gathering resources for us, I wanted to keep it as a surprise and I think this is as good of a time as any to show it to you all," his deep voice spoke loud and confident for all of L'Manburg to hear. It was difficult to tell his expression with her sunglasses constantly obstructing their eyes. I watched as the other members faces lit up with excitement.

Wilbur had a look of disbelief plastered onto his face, while Tubbo and Tommy were excitedly, and very loudly, talking. I watched Fundy's ears perk up in interest while Eret motioned for the group to follow them as they led us across L'Manburg.

"That green bitch better sleep with one eye open cause with this new gear we're going to take them all down!" I could help but chuckle lightly at Tommy's enthusiasm.

I followed along with the group until we reached a narrow staircase that lead down. Eret went down the stairs first, followed by Wilbur, then Tommy, Tubbo, myself, and the Fundy at the back. I shivered slightly as the air became more crisp, and colder the further down we went beneath the ground. There was a sign placed at the bottom of the staircase. Although there was no point in reading the sign, as soon after, Eret soon spoke the words that had been etched into the wood.

"Gentlemen, this is the final room. The Final Control Room," Eret's smooth voice greeted as Fundy and I followed into the room behind everyone else. We all scrambled around the room, looking for the chest with our names on it, and it didn't take long for me to find mine.

"What does this button do?" Tommy spoke as I opened the chest that had my name on it. A wave of confusion washed over me as I saw the chest was empty. I began to wonder of Eret had forgotten about me and didn't collect anything, wondering if he was with Wilbur in the belief that I shouldn't fight. It wasn't until Wilbur spoke that I realized how wrong I was.

"There's nothing in the chests," I could hear the confusion in the british man's voice, it occurred to me then that none of the chests had anything. I immediately turned my attention towards Tommy, my blood running cold as I watched in what seemed to be slow motion as he brought his hand down onto the button in the middle of the room.

My head snapped to the side as I heard scraping noises. The way we had came into the room had been closed off, I instinctively placed my dominant hand on my sword handle. My eyes rapidly scanned the room, seeing everyone else just as confused as I was, well everyone except Eret.

"A traitor!" Wilbur's voice called as the walls began to open up, revealing the Dream Team. I could see a smile on Eret's face as he stepped back. The words that came out of their mouth sent a chill down my spine as I saw his hand raise into a salute.

"Down with the revolution boys. It was never meant to be."

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

A/n: Sorry if this isn't the same as to how it happened, most of what I kno frok the earlier parts of the SMP are from reading other fanfictions, and if the TNT happened later on I'm sorry. I thought it would fit well leading up to the betrayal.
Anyways, I love (platonically) and appreciate everyone who is reading this, so make sure to take care of yourselves and drink lots of water <3