☄*ೃ Six ☄*ೃ

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Y/n Pov:

I could hear the sounds of soft snores surrounding me, lightly bouncing off the walls of the camarvan. I felt my stomach rising and falling peacefully as my hand rested on the center of it, my back was sunk slightly into the mattress of the bunk bed.

I could feel a drop of sweat rolling slowly down the side of my face as the blanket sprawled out on top of my still body trapped the heat under it. Several moments later, my e/c eyes flickered open, blinking several times to adjust to my surroundings.

I was staring straight up at the frame holding up the upper bunk of the bed just above me. I brought up an arm to wipe across my forehead as another sweat bead began to slowly descend my face. Sitting up, I quickly removed the blanket and could feel a soft breeze of air blowing in through a window.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed as I let out a long yawn. I ran my hand through my hair a couple of times as I fully took in my surroundings. I noticed both Tommy's and Tubbo's bunks were empty, neither of them were made and had been left a mess.

Fundy was still asleep on the top of the bunk he shared with Eret, whose bunk on the bottom looked as if he hadn't even slept in it the night before. I stood up, my legs feeling a bit shaky after having been laying down for a while. I managed to steady my balance, glancing at the bed that was on top of mine. As expected, it was empty. Wilbur was usually one of, if not the first, to wake up every morning.

I could hear Fundy's gentle snores as I gingerly looked through the different storage compartments to find where Wilbur had put my bow and sword the night before.  It didn't take long to find them, but I had accidentally woken Fundy up in the process. He didn't seem to mind too much as he should have been awake by now.

Fundy had left the camarvan about five minutes before I had found my precious weapons. I connected my scabbard to my belt before sliding my sword into its proper place within the leather cover.

By this point I had begun to hear some sort of commotion taking place somewhere outside of the van, assuming it to be near the gates of L'Manburg. I turned my head to glance out one of the windows. I could see the L'Manburgians gathered by the gates and decided to join them to see what all the ruckus was about.

I stepped out of the camarvan, bringing my hand up to my forehead, just above my eyes to shield them from the light of the rising sun. I half jogged over to where the group had gathered, dropping my hand down to my side once more as I slowed my pace. I came to a halt right between Wilbur and Fundy. Tommy was located on the other side of Wilbur, and further along next to him was Tubbo. Once again, Eret was nowhere to be seen.

I shoved the thought of him away as my gaze traveled past the gates to the faces of the members of the Dream SMP. They stood lined up, similar to us. My gaze immediately fixated on that mask. That damned mask. The circular shape hiding his face, his identity, the smiley face painted on felt like a taunt. I watched as Dream waved a stick of dynamite in front of himself as a threat.

My gaze moved past him to his left where a brunet man with clout goggles stood, his arms were crossed and a smile was on his face. Next to him was another man, he was wearing a white hoodie with a chain necklace. His blond hair was sticking out from under his hood, similar to Dream, I could see the amusement in his blue eyes and a wide grin.

It was then that my eyes trailed over to the other side of Dream. I couldn't help but smile as I saw the man from the forest, a dumbfounded expression spread across his face as his green eyes met with mine.

───☆彡★彡───

Sapnap Pov:

Everything was going great and perfectly to plan, or at least I thought it was. Dream had the dynamite that would set off huge explosions throughout L'Manburg thanks to Eret's help rigging the TNT beneath the country. I glanced at my friends, a grin on my face as I imagined the looks on the L'Manburgians' faces when they surrendered.

I could feel the fabric tied around my forehead growing looser, so I brought my hands to the back of my head. I gripped the soft white fabric of my bandana on my hands, pulling the ends to tighten it.

It was then that I felt as if everything shattered. A new figure approached from behind the group of L'Manburgians, one that was all too familiar to me. I had longed and hoped to see them again, and there they were, on the opposing side of the war.

I could feel my face drop into a look of confusion as I watched them scan over the scene that lay in front of them. It felt as if my heart had dropped to my stomach as their shining e/c gaze met with my own. Their face twisted into a smile, and all I could do was stare.

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

A/n: Remember guys to get lots of rest and take care of yourselves. Stay hydrated and make sure you eat! Ily all <3