☄*ೃ Twenty-Four ☄*ೃ

╔═════ ∘◦⛧ミ◦∘ ══════╗

Y/n Pov:

The first thing I felt was a sharp pain in both my side and my arm. My face scrunched up and I let out a soft hiss at the pain as I adjusted the position I had been laying in. My bed felt more stiff and uncomfortable than I had remembered. I groaned softly as I forced my eyes open, my vision was blurry for a couple of moments before it cleared up.

That's when I knew something wasn't right. I glanced around the bland room, immediately sitting up as I realized I wasn't in the camarvan. I clutched my side with my uninjured arm as the pain shot through my abdomen at the sudden movement.

I pulled up the bottom of my shirt slightly to see bandages wrapped tightly around my wound. I could tell they weren't fresh by the blood on the fabric that must have soaked through before drying. I checked my arm as well, it had been similarly tended to. Luckily, that cut didn't seem as serious as the gash in my stomach. There was less blood on the bandages and the pain wasn't as severe when I moved my arm.

The room was bland, the only light was coming from a small lamp located on a wooden desk across the room. The desk and a matching chair were the only other furniture in the room besides the twin-sized bed. I leaned my back against the wall the bed was pushed up against, letting my head fall back to rest on the wall.

How did this happen?

I didn't understand how my life had gone from perfect, with my family and friends by my side all those years ago, all the way to now, stuck in a room only the gods know where. I had no doubt Dream was behind this, as fighting him and Punz was the last thing I could remember before waking up here.

Hours passed before I even heard even the smallest sound. The silence was driving me crazy, forcing me to listen to my own thoughts with no interruption. I was unsure if I appreciated or hated the footsteps when I first heard them echo down the hall outside of the room.

I was glad they had interrupted my thoughts, but also found myself anxious as to who they belonged to and what their plans were. The sound of keys jingling outside of the room sounded like music to my ears after the silence. Whoever was there fumbled with the lock and the door handle before the door swung open inwards. The light from the hallway spread quickly across the floor.

I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath until I released it in a half-relieved sigh. A familiar figure stood in the doorway with a tray in hand. Sapnap stood there for a couple of moments before he started into the room, heading towards me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, I was surprised that he sounded genuinely concerned. The dark-haired boy sat the tray on the bed next to me.  I glanced at it, only barely shifting my head to get a better look at the contents. There was some bread, an apple, and a bottle of water on the tin tray.

"Like shit," I croaked, my voice sounded much hoarser than I expected it to. It sounded raspy and my throat felt scratchy. My hand reached out to grab the water and didn't hesitate to gulp down a little over half of the bottle before setting it back down.

Sapnap didn't respond. He just stood silently next to the bed as I reached for the bread, tearing off a small piece to eat. This wasn't the same as it had always been before. All of the times before, the moments of silence felt welcoming and comfortable, while this time it felt very awkward as neither of us knew what to say.

"Did you know about this?" I asked finally, the question had been repeating itself in my head pretty much since I had woken up. I heard a shallow sigh come from him before he sat down on the other side of the bed. I was sat closer to the headboard, whereas he was near the foot of the bed.

"I-  uh, yeah I did," he admitted finally. I could hear the pain in his voice as he forced himself to say the words. I felt my heart sink, and I appreciated that he told the truth, but I almost wished he would have lied to me.

"You never even cared, did you?" My voice was barely a whisper as I felt like an idiot for finding myself falling in love with the enemy. From the start, I knew it was a bad idea, but I couldn't bring myself to stop visiting him each night.

"I do care. More than you know. I didn't agree with Dream's plan, but there was nothing I could do to stop him. I'm sorry," Sapnap said. I finally found the courage to turn my head in his direction, only right to find he was already watching for my reaction. There was a long period of silence once more as j debated on what to say.

"How long do I have to be here?" I asked. Even though I didn't feel very welcome in L'Manburg anymore, thanks to Wilbur and Tommy, I would still rather be there where I could walk around freely, than be trapped in this room.

"I don't know. Dream hasn't told me much of the plans since I refused to join the ambush on you," he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I only nodded my head in response. I just hoped Wilbur and Tommy would come to their senses and would do something to help me.

I knew Fundy and Tubbo wouldn't give up on me that easily, but the other two could possibly convince them I'm a traitor as well. Not to mention the fact that it would be hard for them to do anything without Wilbur's permission.

"I have to go, Dream wanted to discuss our next plans today," Sapnap said as he stood up from where he sat on the bed. His movement caused the springs to squeak. I watched as he walked towards the door, I picked off another piece of bread as the light from the hallway disappeared again as the door closed.

I listened as the keys were slid into the lock once more, a click sound verified that's it had been locked. I let out a breath as I was left alone with my thoughts once more.

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

A/n: I have auditions for the school play in a couple days and I'm still procrastinating on learning the monologue I have to say. This is gonna go great for me lmao

Remember that I love you all so much (/p) take care of yourself, drink water, eat food and get sleep. <3333