Prologue

*Hey y'all. This a new story I am publishing and it fan-based on the movie Harry Potter with my OC character creature. Enjoy, follow and comment down below. Thank you=)*

It was on all Hallows Eve 1961 when the guardians of the magical realm were flying over the dark skies of London. The leader flaps his black wings strong against the howling wind that chills each guardian to the bone. 

"They are coming!" a lieutenant on the left cried out on the wind pointing to the black mass heading their way. 

"Let's lead them to the fields, safer for us not to reveal our kind to the humans." the leader commands and they spread their wings tilting at a forty-five angle hovering higher in the sky. 

The black mass can be heard shrieking and the guardian knew those death eaters and Dementors won't let up till every one of the guardians is dead. The leader looks back to see the darkness flying in so he had to teleport.

"Head into the portal to the valley. We can get reinforcements there!" the leader thrusts his right black gauntlet out and a blue beam shoots out hitting the sky ahead of them.

They head straight into the blue circle and make it near the valley where other guardians hide and wait to attack.

"Aahh" the fight has begun the moment the death eaters killed the rear guardians.

Wings flapping and bodies flipping around, the winged creatures and black smoke merge. Gold dust flies everywhere as guardians die. the black smoke not getting any smaller but only growing with a certain dark wizard flying on his broom.

Voldemort thrusts his wand hitting any wing he sees. His dark green eyes catch with a certain gold gaze of the leader. A battle cry erupts from both ends. Wand out against the blue forcefield that is glowing from the black gauntlet that is stretched out from the leader.

Unbeknownst to the fighting dark and light forces a small and young guardian watches with intense eyes watching the casualties become too many to count. Many guardians dying but what trains the young guardians' eyes is the leader.

"C'mon dad, fight. Kill him," she whispers with hands clenched tightly against her chest.

"y/n, come inside." her mother calls from the woods. Half her body is hiding in the shadows behind the trees she is leaning on.

"Dad is in trouble." Bright crystal e/c eyes watch her father left-wing snap from the green blast of the enemy wand.

"Get her inside!" strong wing beats reach the young guardian's ears and pure white wings fly in the girl's view.

"Be careful, mother," she whispers tears forming in her eyes fearing for her parents' life.

Big brown and thick feathers curve against the girl's back but she pays no attention to her uncle. Eyes keeping up with every strike her parents make, every cry from pain, and a few cries from the enemy.

"Nooo." the girl screams as bright green light envelopes both her parents and her crystal e/c eyes watch them fall, feather by feather shedding into ashes until there is nothing.

Her uncle grabs her by the waist and places her securely in his arms close to his chest. He flaps his brown wings and lifts off the ground heading into the forest. All that reaches the girl's ears is the enemy's laughter and her shrieking cries. Pain strikes her heart as every guardian is killed including her parents but a dark numbness spreads replacing the pain.

'He shall pay.' lightning strikes in the girl's e/c eyes with such determination and vigor it is scarier than a god's glare.

*Awe poor thing, What shall she do now?

Comment down below and follow.

Thank you and enjoy=)*