Chapter 25

Night falls closer and Harry has finished his story.

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban...to come after you?" Ron clarifies what Harry just told him and Hermione. I am checking out my nails and wonder what color I should paint them.

"Yeah." Harry answers his slightly confused friend.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they?" Hermione asks worried.

"I mean, everyone's looking for him." Hermione continues to say.

"Sure. Except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before..and he's a murderous, raving lunatic." Ron voice softens when addressing to Harry.

"Thanks, Ron," Harry says with sarcasm. I scoff out a laugh. Harry this year will be quite feisty like a cat. Meow!

The train screeches and stop moving. I jolt up in alarm. The train has never stopped before like that.

"Why are we stopping?" Hermione asks.

"We can't be there yet?" Harry gets up and leans his head out the room as other students do.

The train lurches causing Harry to fall back on his seat. Unaware of the portal that opened, a hand grips my arm and pulls me in. 

"Harry!" i call getting pulled through.

3rd Person

"Y/n!" Harry looks as his guardian disappears. Now, he is really scared.

"What's going on?" Ron asks scared.

"I don't know. Maybe we've broken down." Harry suggests as the door closes. The lights dim closed. 

"Ouch, Ron. That was my foot." Hermione turns to the scared male on her left.

"There's something moving out there." The lights flicker as ron places a hand on the window.

The lights on the train close completely and it gets suddenly cold.

"I think someone's coming aboard." Ron whimpers as the train lurch once more. 

The air gets cold enough that they can see their own breath. Ice starts to freeze the windows and glass. A sudden lurch causes Ron hand to fly off the cold window and whimper scared.

"Bloody Hell! What's happening?"

Soon, a dark figure in ripped balck robes floats near the compartment door. Slim and bone-like black fingers open with magic the compartment door. Frozen in fear the three look at the ghost at the door frame.

The children gasp in fear and the animals screech in fright. The dementor turns to Harry and starts to suck his happiness asway. The more sucking, the more louder the ghost sounds and with the sharp hollow inhales of breaths Lupin opens his blue eyes and gets up.

He points his wand just as y/n arrives back through a gold portal creating a light shield in front of her for the Dementor to feed off of instead of Harry. The white shining light throws the demementor off as Harry is haunted with a slight scream in his ears as he falls unconscious.

"Harry. Harry." Hermione calls the boy who is coming through his sleep.

"Harry, are you alright?" Hermione asks.

Harry wake sup looking around slightly disoriented. Hermione gives him his glasses as he sits up.

"Thank you."

"Here, eat this. It'll help." Lupin hands a bar of choclate to Harry.

"It's all right. It's Chocolate." Harry takes the choclate piece and looks at the man.