Chapter 7

After last night's explanation of what happened to Harry potter's parents and we learn what happened that day. He also explained what happened to the guardians which I already know. We are now walking through the train station.

"Blimey is that the time. Sorry, Harry but I will have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting... to see me. The train leaves in ten minutes, here is your train ticket and stick to it, Harry. You must stick to that ticket." I look over harry shoulder reading platform nine and three quarters but when we turn to ask Hagrid he is already gone.

"Excuse me sir can you tell how I might find platform 9 and three-quarters," Harry asks a muggle human.

"nine and three quarters, think you are being funny do you?"

"Harry, you really should learn how to depict who is a wizard and who is a muggle," I tell him.

"It is the same thing every year. Pack with muggles. C'mon, nine and three quarters is this way." a woman voice with five children says heading over somewhere.

"Muggles." we follow the large family with redheads.

"Percy you go in first." the woman holding her daughter calls to the oldest boy. He runs straight through the wall almost like I do.

"Alright, Fred you next."

"He is not Fred, I am."

"Honestly, woman, you call you our mother."

"Oh sorry George." she waves her son forward.

"I am only joking I am Fred." the two boys head in after the other.

"Excuse me, could you tell me how to get onto..."

"Onto the platform?" Harry nods.

"Yes, it is Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. Now all you got to do is walk straight through the wall between signs nine and ten." Harry nods readily to run.

"Better to do in a run if your nervous." we go through to see a gorgeous red train.

We get on the train and enter a compartment. We watch how the scene changes to lush green valleys and trees with a few houses here and there.  We are currently sitting in a compartment alone when a voice disrupts the piece.

"Um, excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." the same boy on the platform is standing at the doorframe.

"Not at all." Harry being a kind soul accepts the boy to sit with us.

"Thanks. I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley." he leans his head back with a nice smile on his face.

"Oh, I'm Harry Potter," Harry said it so straight forward I looked at him confused. Can he be getting used to this formality in meeting wizards so fast?

Ron's face changes from a kind smile to wonder and awe. I also detect slight confusion.

"So is it true...I mean. do you have the..." Ron points his finger to his head. I tilt my head to the side confused as to what he meant.

"What?" seems I am not the only one.

"The scar," Ron whispered looking around like he is muttering a dark secret.

"Oh yeah." Harry lifts his bangs to show the lightning bolt scar on the right side of his forehead.

"Wicked." Ron's face was like seeing heaven for the first time.

"What is your name?" Ron's eyes look at me and my own eyes widen. I did not expect him to care about my presence.

"Wait, you see her?" Harry asks looking back and forth between me and Ron.