Chapter 12

*The picture above is what y/n looks like. Read on and enjoy.=)*

During the summer, things got boring. Harry's friends didn't write to the boy, and Harry lost hope that his friend might not want to talk to him. I have been curious as to why no letter ever arrived.

"Harry I am going to get to the bottom of this. Will you be alright during the time being?" I ask Harry ready to head off to have a chat with his two close friends who promised Harry they will write.

"Yes please go. I will be fine here." he pleads with me and assures me. I hesitate in leaving but I knew if I don't get the truth, Harry might become the sad soul he once was.

I fly through the door and make it into my room. I turn to see my mirror and placed a hand on it closing my eyes. I picture Hermione first as speaks her name.

"Show me, Hermione Granger." I open my eyes as the mirror ripples under my touch.

I see her in her room writing down a letter. I place both hands and widen the screen, increasing the image to see what or to whom she is writing. it is for Harry! But, if she is writing to Harry then why didn't he get any of them.

"Y/n, thank goodness your here. Is harry alright? Ron and I have been sending letters to Harry but he never returned any of them?" Hermione calls as I step into her room.

"Harry is fine but losing hope his friends are forgetting him. How many letters have you sent him?" I ask getting worried about what happened to the letters.

"I made copies when I sent the first few out since I never got a reply. Here." she hands me a pile of letters that each are for Harry. I read through a few of them and see Hermione's questions rise and her keep demanding for Harry to reply.

"Did Harry get the letters?" Hermione asks.

"No, that is why I am here. I thought you guys didn't hold your promise but it seems someone is intercepting the letters you are sending to Harry. I need to find out who or what is keeping you guys' letters from reaching Harry." I explain to the girl who has grown a few inches and her hair is getting an inch less bushy.

"Please tell Harry we did send letters and not to lose hope," Hermione asks me and I nod flying through her window and make it to my room once more.

I don't stop just there, I head down to the pool room and place my feet inside the water. I sigh at the cool feeling clearing my troubled mind and refocus on the task at hand.

"Show me where the letters to Harry Potter are? And whom is keeping them?" I ask the water in front of me.

A ripple once more flows along the water and soon the blue liquid reflection shifts showing me a house-elf freezing an owl and grabbing the letter Hermione recently sent. So, that is who or better yet what is stopping Harry from communicating with his friends.

I watch how the elf sticks the new letter with a wrapped up pile of other ones which is mixed with Rons I am sure and he disappears. The image changes to the elf appearing in a black and white house. 

"Dobby, bring us breakfast." A snarky voice calls to the house-elf named Dobby.

"Yes Master." the elf grabs the three plates of food and heads over to a black dining room where...I don't believe it. The Malfoys sat waiting.

I continue to watch the elf serve the older silver-haired male I bet is Lucius Malfoy who works at the ministry. Then is the female with black and white streaked hair who looks so kind-hearted but also a bit stern. She must be the wife, Narcissa Malfoy, one of the black sisters.

The last to get their food is Draco Malfoy, the slimiest git I have ever met. He glares at the elf and starts to eat his food as Dobby walk-off nervously. hm, the elf never mentioned the letters he has.