Chapter 11

The first year goes by without my help as Harry and his friends got rid of Voldemort's spirit off of the ashen form of Quirrel. I have watched the whole thing through the mirror in my room. Now Harry is on the train with his friends having a laugh and I smile.

I stand up stretching my limbs and a wave of my hand over my front all my clothes change from a sandy-colored sweater and blue tight jeans to a red tank top and black shorts. i fly through the mirror and come out of the glass on the door of the compartment.

"Ah." the three scream startled.

"Geez, calm down. i ain't no monster." I lower myself to sit on the seat but my butt not actually touching the soft material.

"Y/n!" Harry wraps his arms around my neck and places his head on my shoulder.

"Wow, I return and I get hugged. i should leave more often if my greetings are like this." I joke as Harry resumes sitting next to me.

"Where have you been? We needed you." Hermione called to me.

"Sorry, things didn't go so well with the councilmen and now I am living on my own." I explain to them what happened and the three look at me shocked.

"That is so unfair." Harry says still with his mouth open.

"Not really. Hey, at least I got a house to myself to do what ever I want." I tell them trying to keep the upbeat attitude I came in with.

"Wait, your a princess." Ron asks and I laugh.

"I was a princess but yeah, I am the future leader of the guardians but now not so anymore." I look down a bit saddened.

"Well you will be our princess." Hermione clarifies lifting her head high in pride and the two boys nod. i smile at them and for the rest of the trip they tell me what happened. Harry first quidditch game, the philosopher stone, accusing snape when it was squirrel who was evil.

"Also, the weird part is Malfoy asked about you." Harry tells me when we are nearing the platform.

"Really?!" I am surprised the white ferret thinks of me.

"Yeah, during the walk in the dark forest. Malfoy asked where you were as he saw you are always near me."

"What did you tell him?"

"I shrugged not wanting to tell him where you were. You might be my protector but I should be looking out for you as well." I smile fondly at the boy. He may be 75 years younger than me but he feels like a great brother.

"Thanks Harry." I kiss his head causing him to blush.

"Say Y/n, I have read about guardians. They are meant to be immortal. How old are you cause you look like a fourth year teenager." Hermione asks.

"I am 75 years old which is 14 in mortal years."

"Will you stay that way during the time we grow up?" Harry asks having some fear in his eyes.

"Yes, unfortunately, the only time I will be able to continue to age is when I meet my Vera mate. i doubt I will find him because I put my duties before anything else." I tell the trio.

"Woah." Ron looks at me with awe.

The train whistles and we get off the train. Hermione and Ron see their family and they give us a hug goodbye. They promised to write during the summer and I smile seeing the three young eleven year olds.

"Harry!" I look up to see Vernon standing with Petunia and Dudley. they look frightened to be there.

"Come on Harry let's go." I fly next to the boy as he pushes his cart and Vernon looks at the boy.

"Get your things inside and hop in." Vernon says as Petunia and Dudley get in the car outside of the platform.

*Hello, readers sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to start a new year with a new chapter. 

Cool huh? anyway, do continue to read as the story is yet over.

Follow, vote, comment and enjoy=)*