Chapter 22

*alright my readers and followers, this chapter will be moved onto the third year of Hogwarts.=)*

I watch how my guardians are practicing summoning things. We have so much work to be done and it has only been a few months. I have kept an eye out for Harry of course and seen him conquer the basilisk. 

I sent him a gift for that and explaining the training of the guardians is being extended. He nods sadly but he perks up when his friends went over to hang out with him. God has sent him quite the loyal friends there.

"Alright, good job everyone. Now I would like all your attention. Mark, come forward." Mark flies next to me.

Mark and I have spoken the day before about him becoming the trainer for the guardians as I need to be spending some days with Harry. I have also shared with him all I have learned through my time as a protector and Mark understands what to do.

"Alright everyone, Mark and I have consulted with each other and since I am not a guardian like all of you and I do in fact have someone to look after, under my protection. I shall not be here for quite a while. Mark shall be the man who will continue your training and when I return I shall give you all a test to see what you have learnt so far." My fellow guardians murmur to each other but nod nonetheless.

"Alright, Mark, you understand what you have to do." Mark bows his head and I place the chain around his neck.

The chain is a gold chain that is more of a chocker that shows Mark is my right hand guardian and is the second leader when I am away. 

"Their safety is your priority. Don't push or else they will mess up you know this. Also, train with them don't train them only as you will lack in your powers as well. Understand?" I face the boy.

"Understood princess." the guardians have referred me back to my princess title since I have saved them from the darkness and have given them a home to be free.

"Good. Be good you all and take care."

"Good luck." the guardians wave to me bye as I head over to my room and toward the mirror.

The reflection ripples in harp hums and Harry is seen in his bed practicing his magic under his bed sheet. I shake my head at him as he manages to make a full-blown Lumos Maxima shine from his wand.

He also fooled Vernon that it isn't him who is casting the glow. I laugh once Harry resumes falling asleep, I keep laughing when I go through the mirror.

"Y/n, you are here," Harry whispers still hyped up in excitement.

"Yes I am and you should be sleeping." I scold him slightly.

The boy has grown up quite handsome and is looking a lot like James than Lily, well except for the eyes, those belong to Lily. I can't exactly complain as my hair grew some more, now down to my waist and one of my e/c eyes is now gold thanks to training with the guardians.

"You've changed." Harry comments and I chuckle once more.

"I only changed a little, you on the other hand is looking quite like your father when he was your age," I tell him the truth.

"You knew my father?" Harry asks.

"Oh, I never really met him but I did get to see him through Petunias memories." I unlock Hedwig's cage door and Hedwig steps on my wrist as I pull her out to stroke her feathers.

"Hello there Hedwig." I run the back of my fingers along her feathered belly and I enjoy the soft feeling.

"Hedwig and I missed you," Harry tells me leaning in slightly trying to get attention that I am putting on the bird on my left arm.