Chapter 14

Harry runs forward, pushing Dobby's head back, and stands near the entrance to the living room as Vernon continues to talk. I bet he is boring the people to death instead of entertaining them.

I would be bored with a huge walrus just stood there and continued to talk none stop with dull pickup lines and pitches. The best entertainment for me is if he magically started to hover around and spin like a dancing ballerina.

Harry moves forward with his hands up to grab the cake but from here and his family's point of view, it looks like Harry is doing wandless magic wanting to drop the cake on their heads.

'Shit, Harry, don't do it.'

A snap of a finger and the cake falls on the wife of the guests. Harry's hands flinched so it seemed like he meant to drop it on her head. I inhale through clenched teeth and remember the elf near me.

I growl and look at the soon-to-be-dead elf. The elf takes a step back as I bet Harry is also glaring at Dobby. He snaps his fingers and disappears as Vernon explains to his guests Harry being very disturbed.

"I'm so sorry. It is my nephew he's very disturbed. Meeting strangers upsets him. That is why I kept him upstairs." Vernon looks like he is crying.

After apologizing to the guests as they leave, Vernon changes his attire and goes to buy something. I am in Harry's room and hover seeing Harry's sad and peeved face. I don't say a word knowing it isn't the best time.

"Did you know about the letters?" Harry asks looking up at me. Why of all the questions he asked me that one.

"Uh... I found out someone stole them during the travel between your friends to here but I wasn't able to find out who." I told him half the truth and half a lie.

"How long did it take for you to find out about the situation?" Harry asks and I look outside seeing Vernon parking his car back in the driveway and bring a bag of things in the house.

"I knew the day I left but I wanted to try and find the culprit before telling you." I lied on that part.

"Your my protector and with your magic skills I am sure it didn't take you long." Harry is slowly bending the truth out of me. Quick think of something or do something.

Drilling disrupts the silence and we turn toward the door. For once I thank Vernon for distracting Harry in my head. 

I fly toward it but I don't go through it. I look at Harry and he nods at me to find out what is going on. I fly through with my head to see Vernon drilling a latch on the door that has a hole for a big lock that needs a key.

"He is drilling a latch on the door that involves a lock to be placed that needs a key. He is locking you in." I tell him alarmed and Harry's eyes widen but then return to being droopy.

"I guess I really am not able to go to school then." Harry's voice cracks slightly and I bite my lip looking away. I hate seeing Harry sad and being the one slightly responsible for it.

Vernon after placing the latch and lock moves outside with a giant ladder and bars. My shoulders slump realizing what he is doing. Bars on a window, Harry is not a criminal! For a few minutes, Vernon drills the bars on the window and when done he pulls at one of them seeing it is secure.

"You're never going back to school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!" Vernon growls and then shouts. Harry just looks out at him seething in rage.

Night fell quickly and because Vernon restricted Harry from his food for a week I magically created a meal for him. I look on as the boy eats slowly and looks down in the dumps. I rub my arms in uncertainty of what I can do to cheer him up.

Hm, what can I do? Wait, the Weasleys! Of course, I need to contact the boys and get them to help. I obviously can't bring Harry through a wall, it will kill him. The only fazing i can do with other people is through a mirror which Harry doesn't have.

"Harry why don't you go to sleep. Not to worry, I have a way fo fixing this. Leave it to me." Harry nods still downtrod and lays on his bed taking off his glasses. I smile at the boy and I lean forward kissing his forehead. This kid, will be the death of me.

I fly immediately to the window thinking of the word Weasleys and when I open my eyes I see I am in a magical kitchen. A dark kitchen that is very homey. I look up the stairs and see it has seven or so floors. I fly upwards and look through the walls finding who i need.

"Fred, George," I whisper waking them up groggily.

"Y/n my god, what are you doing here?" Fred asks while his twin blinks getting the sleep out of his eyes.

"Harry needs our help. A elf has kept him from receiving any of Ron or Hermione letters and is now trapped with bars on his window after a little accident. You two and Ron are coming with me to get him out there. Where is Ron room?" I whisper to them and they leans forward now wide awake.

"He is upstairs in the attic. Come on." the boys swiftly get their clothes on and head upstairs to Ron's room with me hovering near them.

"Ron, Wake up." Fred and George try shaking the kid awake. He doesn't budge and I huff exasperated.

"Move. *Wack.* Ron, Wake up." I slap him across the face and he wakes up in shock.

"What was that for? Y/n, what are you doing here?" Fred and George hold in their laughter.

"Harry is in trouble and I need you three help. Is there a way to get him out cause I cannot hover with all of you guys weight." I ask and the boys think for a moment.

"Wait dad's flying car," George exclaims on Ron's right side.

"Go get the car ready you two and I will make sure Ron gets dressed." the boys get up and walk over to the door but stop for a moment.

"Wait, what about mom?"

"Who cares, I will vouch for you if mother asks but for now go get the car ready and let's go save Harry." the two mischievous twins run down the stairs to get the car while Ron gets out of bed and gets dressed.

"Let's go save Harry." Ron runs on the stairs but since I am in a hurry I grab the boy by his arms and we both fly down outdoors.

The blue rusted flying car is thrumming with its gas and Fred is the one driving while George is in the back. Ron gets in the back as I sit next to Fred.

"Go!" I call. Fred switches gears and we take off.

"We might make it faster if your transported us there," George announces and the boys turn to look at me expecting me to use my magic.

"Why are you looking at me?" the continue to look at me while Fred drives.

"Fine but if I faint then you take care of me alright." the boys nod and I rub my hands together getting pumped up.

I raise my hand and open my palm out toward the sky. 

'Please work' I beg in my head.

I have never opened a portal like a guardian can so this is entirely new to me. i push my magic outward through my open palm and a beam of gold shines through hitting the window stretches out a few feet in front of us.

"Go." A gold portal swirls open but it is small that barely fits us.

"Bigger y/n. bigger!" Ron screams in my ear and I grit my teeth and push some more, the portal swirling circle growing four more inches wide for the car to go through.

I picture Privet Drive and we enter the gold and black portal. We make it through with a stretchy feeling in our stomachs and we emerge into the sky. Once the entire car is out, I slump down in my seat sighing in relief and exhaustion.

"We made it. Good Job Y/n." the boys praise me.

*Wow, pretty good for starters!

Continue to follow along for the story has just begun.

Comment and enjoy=)*