Chapter 19

For hours we have worked on the sword, banging hammers, heating the metal, indenting the markings, and soon we are finished. We used red leather on the handle and it shines in the light from the window above us.

"Good job," Mark states looking at the blade I hold with both hands.

"Thanks but this couldn't have been done without you. Now, let's break this." I point the tip of the blade to the cuff.

"That is why you made this, to break that!?" Mark exclaims shocked.

"That and for other reasons." I think of the Basilisk snake at Hogwarts.

"You are going to free the others. Right?" Mark asks and I look at him over my right shoulder.

"That is correct." I lift the sword and a golden glow from my eyes and I drop the blade on the cuff.

Bang!

The cuff explodes in a puff of black smoke and we back away as it forms a picture of Voldemort screaming before it falls in ashes. Mark waves his hand and the ash goes into the fire.

"Damn, I was being controlled by that devil. I am so sorry for anything I have done." Mark says turning to me guilty.

"You are forgiven. Now, let go free the others and bring them home." I walk off to the pool.

"Y/n, wait, what about the black ash. They won't let you get away from this." I stop flying to turn to Mark.

"I am leaving them to the end when they have overused their power. It is just the other young guardians we shall save." I wave my hand over the water and nine images of the other guardians appear.

"How do you do that? We have just had a watch that beeps when one of our mortals needs us." Mark kneels.

"I guess my royal blood is much more powerful than the Black ash expected." I hover over the images and grab the guardians one by one out from their destination into my home.

Mark gets the cuffs off and throws them on the marble floor letting them regain their minds. Once all nine are out and their cuffs were taken out. I grab the sword and cut all nine cuffs at once. the same thing happens except a huge giant face of Tom Riddle's 21-year-old face appears in black smoke.

I inhale and glow my golden eyes blowing fire at the face. It screams and falls into a pile of ash. Mark sets the ash on fire it disappearing for good.

"Princess? What are we doing here?" One of the guardians asks.

"This will be our new home. The guardians have been corrupted and I am here to stop the darkness from growing." the boys and girl apologize when their memories of how the cuff came on and I allow them to apologize.

"Enough of that now. We are reinstating your ranks." The guardians make a line in front of me and Mark stands on my left.

"Hold out your right forearms." the guardians do as I commanded and one by one I give them the mark.

I also forgot to mention all their wings have turned to gold. No longer each color. Their clothes also change to white and gold. I smile with my head held high and proud at what I have done.

"Stand my guardians and be free." The boys and girls laugh with bright smiles on their faces.

"Now, let us increase this place, shall we?" Mark and I lead the others outside and we form a circle around the house.

We stretch our hands outward, palms out facing the building and a golden glow is cast on the building. the house glows and starts to grow in height and width. The once small mansion turns into a giant mansion made for us guardians.