Chapter 30

"Broaden your minds. Must look beyond. The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye."It is Trelawney class once more and y/n and Draco once more is sitting next to each other.

The two keep tilting their heads trying to look into the ball but can't see anything. Simple white smoke.

"Only then can you see. Try again."

"Mr. Malfoy, perhaps one at a time with your partner. You both are covering each other eyes too much and it is getting you nowhere." Draco leans back as I look deeper trying to clear my Inner Eye.

"Now, what do we have here?" Harry nudges his half-asleep friend.

"Do you mind me trying?" Hermione appears out of nowhere. Trelawney smiles at her.

"The grim, possibly," Hermione says without any use.

"My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there. You may be young in years but your heart is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave." Trelawney taps her hand on Hermione's curled one and looks at the seething girl.

Hermione walks out throwing the crystal ball off the table in disgust and anger. Malfoy chuckles and I glare at him.

"You know...I actually see something, you without a head and my hand gripping it by your blonde hair." He pales as I say it seriously.

"Really!?" a smirk grows on my face and I start laughing.

"That is not funny." He exclaims and I laugh once more.

"Ah, you two. I am glad you are enjoying each other. Look some more Mr. Malfoy." He leans in and then leans back in a jump.

"What?" I ask.

"I see you and me, together. With wings flying in front of the moon at midnight. We lean in for a kiss." I look into the crystal ball and see the exact same thing. He has white ings while my gold one shines by the light.

"You two are mates. Congratulations." Trelawney moves on as we stare at each other.

Later Malfoy brought me to see Buckbeaks death. We lean over a rock and I cross my arms as they talk amongst each other.

"My father told me I can keep the hippogriff's head. I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' room." I glare at the git or should I say, my mate.

"This is going to be rich." Draco holds his camera up looking downward.

"Look who's here." Crabbe nudges Draco and I turn around to see the trio walk down. Hermione in the lead, angry.

"Come to see the show?" Draco calls to her happy.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione pulls her wand out and pins it on Draco's neck.

"That's it Hermie, let him be cursed or hexed. Hex him truly." I urge her on, grinning like the mad hatter.

"Y/n!" Harry calls to me but I shrug at him.

"Hermione, no! He's not worth it." We watch Ron stop the girl and Draco whimpers against the rock.

Hermie lets her wand down and turns away as Draco begins to chuckle. She turns around with a full blow to his nose, punching him straight and true. He groans at the blow and I laugh. He runs off and grabs my wrist with him.

"Draco!" He pulls me some more and we head off somewhere.

"Not a word to anyone, understood?" Malfoy calls to us as they run and he drags me off.

Sadly, since I still hover off the ground, Draco can still pull me with him like I am a scarf in the wind. We make it to madame Pomphrey's who fixes his nose. He groans slightly. The nurse tells us to leave. Draco sends the boys off and walks with me.

We walk and interesting enough have a wonderful conversation. I learned a lot more than I did before. We make it to the astronomy tower and continue to talk. He mentions a lot about his family and about himself and I do the same.

"I'm sorry about your family." Draco apologizes for nothing.

"It is okay. It happened a long time ago and besides, I got new friends and new guardians." I tell him.

"what do you mean?"

"Well, the young guardians that were previously under the black ash court actually were being controlled. I brought them home and was able to take those black cuffs off them and form a new bond with them. See this mark." I show him the blue feather on my forearm.

"Wow, I thought it was just a tattoo." Draco caresses my forearm under his hand and with his other hand trails his finger over the mark sending pleasurable shivers up and down my spine.

"Yeah, well. I got the idea from my grandfather and did what he did. Now, the guardians are free except the Black Ash which are way too powerful for me to defeat them."

"The black ash is who?"

"They are the councilmen of the guardians, they are to inform the ruler of things in the flock and whatnot but now, it seems they are being controlled by you know who. The councilmen can be stopped one by one but together they combine their powers and can become unstoppable." I explain fearing for the world.

"What about your flock and you against them?"

"Are you mad!? The guardians are 10 years younger than I and they haven't gotten to the skill level to face the councilmen. Neither do I as I am still a protector. My powers as well have a limit on whom it can be used against."

"Can't Potter free you?"

"Yeah but I am not going to ask that of him. Besides, I don't need to be a guardian, I am fine with being a protector." I look away toward the Whomping Willow not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Love, if being a guardian means you being free then maybe you should ask Potter to free you. If you don't then I will."

"What!?" I look at him alarmed.

"You would actually confront Harry about using the alpha command and free me?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah. If it means you can be more powerful and be free with your kind, then yeah I would ask Potter." He tells me and I look into his eyes seeing no lies.

"But why?"I ask unsure of his reason to do this.

"Because the moment we met, I loved you and I forever will." I look at him with such adoration, I think it was contagious as he looks at me like I am his whole world.

"Mrs. L/n, Where is Potter and his friends?" Lupin calls to me and we turn to look at him.

"Um, I think they went to see Hagrid."

"Come with me. Mr. Mlfoy, go back to your dorm." I waved bye as Lupin pulls me with him.

*Oooohhhh, wonder where they are going?

Comment down below and follow along with this magical journey.=)*